地上有两个培养皿
there were these petri dishes on the floor
里面盛着盐酸
filled with hydrochloric acid.
很适合烧毁指纹
Perfect for burning off fingerprints.
墨西哥的神级毒枭矮子就是这么干的
I mean, that's what the drug lord El Chapo did in Mexico.
根据地铁中的两个死者
And based on the two dead guys in the subway,
或许这就是他们的入教仪式
maybe that was their initiation.
想入会 就得烧掉自己的指纹
You want to join, you burn off your fingerprints.
你想到了什么
Where you going with this?
让我困扰的就是这个问题
It's just one nagging question.
为什么他们要烧掉奎恩的指纹
Why did they burn off Quinn's fingerprints?
为了折磨他
Well, they tortured him.
用他们的入教仪式
With their initiation rite?
或许如此 但是...
I mean, maybe, but--
或许我们一直都错看奎恩了
Or maybe we somehow misread Quinn all this time.
或许还有西奥不知道的邪教计划
Maybe there was cult programming Theo didn't know about.
要是他们已经转化他了呢
What if they did convert him?
我们把他留在了
And we left him in the building
关押救世主的大楼里
where the Messiah is being held in custody.
好 我打给斯宾塞和加西亚
All right, I'll call Spence and Garcia.
大伙 我们要现在回匡蒂科一趟
Guys, we need to get back to Quantico right now.
这边 欧文
Right this way, Owen.
你儿子正在楼下等你
Your son is waiting for you downstairs.
等等
Oh, wait! Uh...
电♥话♥ 电♥话♥ 电♥话♥
This phone, this phone, this phone.
小洁吗 我正赶来
J.J.? I am on my way.
挂了
Lost her.
我发个短♥信♥
So, I will text.
"小洁 我正赶来"
"J.J., I'm on my way."
我知道你没杀人 我就知道
I knew you didn't do it. I just knew.
我不能告诉你和顶尖小组
And I can't tell you what a privilege it's been
一起办案有多荣幸
working with the a-team on this case.
"顶尖小组" 顶尖小组
"A-team”? Ohh... A-team.
欧文 如果我们时间算的没错
And Owen, if we time this right,
可能你会在日出前离开
you might actually get out of here before the sunrise.
掏枪
Draw your gun.
-什么 -掏枪
- What? - Draw your gun!
小洁 什么事
Hey, J.J., what's up?
什么声音
What was that?
待在这别动
Stay here.
举起手来 奎恩
Put your hands up, Quinn!
发生什么了
What happened?
是她
It's her.
什么
What?
她是邪教的
She's one of them.
放下枪 里德探员
Drop your gun, agent Reid.
一直都是你
It's been you the whole time.
是的
Yes, it was.
奎恩第一个发现的
Quinn somehow figured it out first.
很遗憾只能朝他开枪了
Pity having to shoot him,
但是他不能给我想要的 而你可以
but he can't give me what I want, and you can.
你想要什么
What's that?
你和我一起上楼
You and I are gonna go upstairs
放了我的救世主
and free my Messiah.
你正在联调局总部
You're in the heart of the FBI.
只要我小组的其他人发现是你
As soon as the rest of my team figures out it's you,
你还没出大门就会丧命
you'll be dead before you're out the door.
那我们得赶快点了
Then we need to work quickly.
我不会配合你的 还是朝我开枪吧
I'm not cooperating with you. Might as well shoot me.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
现在你打算怎么做
Now, what's it gonna be?
你要么加入我们 不然她就会死
Because you can either join us, or she dies.
斯宾塞 快开枪 开枪
Spencer, just shoot her! Shoot her!
未完待续
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表