亲爱的 我知道 我知道
Honey, I know, I know.
只要15分钟
It'll only take 15 minutes.
但是现在已经下班了
But it's after hours.
他是个新病人
Well, he's a new patient.
我还没见到他 但他打过来的时候
I haven't met him yet, but when he called, he--
他听上去很绝望 他走投无路了
He sounded desperate, at his wits' end.
那时我才刚到停车场
And I was only in the parking lot.
亲爱的 你人太好了
You're too nice, honey.
他们何德何能遇到你 乌加拉医生
They don't deserve you, Dr. Uqalla.
太奇怪了
That's weird.
我以为我锁上门了
I thought I locked this door.
可能是嘉利没关好 你说过她很懒
It's probably Callie. You said she's lazy.
没有 我说她忘性大
No, I said she was forgetful.
懒 忘性大 听上去都差不多
Lazy, forgetful, that's a thin line you're running with there.
快点回来吧
Well, just get home soon.
我打算烤牛排
I was gonna grill some steaks.
你可以带瓶红酒回来
Maybe you could pick up a bottle of wine or something.
迈克 我觉得这里有人
Michael, I think there's someone here.
什么意思 清洁工吗
What do you mean? Like the cleaning crew?
不是 可能跟之前一样只是熊孩子
No, it's probably just some kids like before.
如果不是呢 史黛西 赶紧走
What if it's not? Stacy, get out of there.
我来报♥警♥
I'm gonna call the cops.
不 没关系 没关系
No. It's fine. It's fine.
我来解决
I'll just take care of it.
别动 别动 我已经报♥警♥了
Don't move. Don't move. I've already called the cops.
不要 不要
No! No!
史黛西 史黛西 怎么了
Stacy! Stacy, what's happening?!
史黛西 说话
Stacy! Talk to me!
你还好吗
Are you ok?
史黛西 是谁在那里
Stacy, who's there!
史黛西 我要报♥警♥了
Stacy, I'm calling the cops!
史黛西
Stacy!
它在哪里
Where is it?
史黛西 谁在那里
Stacy, who is that?
告诉我它在哪里
Tell me where it is.
我不知道
I--I don't know.
来吧 已经三个月了
Come on. It's been 3 months.
你们感情稳定了吗
You guys going steady or what?
我们不想要给我们的感情贴标签
We're trying not to put labels on anything.
看看 你容光焕发
See, you got a glow, though.
红光满面
It's all over you right now.
男人不会容光焕发
Men do not glow.
我家有个抽屉放丽萨的东西
Lisa's got a drawer at my place.
这说明你们很认真了
Ok. So this is getting serious.
她让我在想下一步
She's got me thinking about next steps.
好啊 看 因为你的生物钟
Oh, all right. See, that's because your biological clock
不饶人啊 我的朋友
is ticking, my friend.
你呢 你有在跟谁约会吗
Ok. What about you? You seeing anybody?
没有 我是说我自从两年前
No. No. I mean, you know, not since I broke off
婚约取消以后就没有了
my engagement two years ago.
只是现在不想定下来
Just not looking for a commitment right now.
我从来没提过什么定下来
I never said anything about commitment.
我有几个在部队的单身兄弟可以介绍给你
I got some single army buddies that I could set you up with.
我不是要拒绝 但我
I am not saying no, but I--
你们准备好了吗
You guys ready?
好了 里德休假回来了吗
Uh, yeah. Hey, is Reid back from sabbatical?
还没有 但我刚跟他通过电♥话♥
Uh, no, not yet, but I just talked to him on the phone.
他向我们问好
He sends his love.
我不是要拒绝 但我不想相亲
I'm not saying no, but I don't do blind dates.
我要照片 照片
I need photos. Photos.
这次我们要去哪里
So where are we headed this time?
我们要回到充满魅力的新墨西哥
We are back to the enchantment of New Mexico,
但上次我去那里的时候
which, the last time I was there,
少了些魅力
was a little less enchanting
多了些霉运
and a little more cuckoo bananas.
尽管如此 我们还是要去 这次是陶斯城
Nevertheless, we persisted. This time we're going to Taos.
昨天有人发现38岁的医生史黛西·乌加拉
Yesterday, a 38-year-old physician named Stacy Uqalla
在她工作的诊所被杀
was found dead in a clinic where she worked.
她的左侧头颅上被人钻了一个孔
She had a hole drilled into the left side of her head.
等等 还有更恶心的
Wait. There's more disgusting.
上周40岁的高中老师 史蒂夫·坎特
Last week, Steve Kante, 40-year-old high school teacher,
被人发现死于家中
was found dead in his home.
他的同事在发现他没有上班之后
He was found by a co-worker
发现了他的尸体
when he didn't show up at work,
就像史黛西一样 他的左侧头颅上
And like Stacy, he also had a hole drilled
也被人钻了一个孔
through the left side of his head.
去年我们在佛罗里达
Last year we had a case in Florida.
有个家伙对他的受害人实施化学脑叶白质切除
the guy gave his victims chemical lobotomies.
他也用电钻
He used a drill as well.
但这次钻眼的位置在头颅的左侧
But the placement here, side of the head,
和之前完全不同
is totally different.
在六十年代有个著名的实验
You know, there was a famous experiment in the sixties.
一名荷兰教授相信自己能够通过在颅骨上
A Dutch professor believed he could induce a permanent high
钻孔来引起永久性快♥感♥
by drilling a small hole in the skull.
对 颅骨穿孔术 早在新石器时期的
Yeah, trepanation. Human remains
人类残骸就显示
from as far back as the Neolithic period
存在这样的穿孔
have shown evidence of such drilling.
人们曾一度相信这样可以
It was once thought of as a way to release
释放体内的恶灵
evil spirits from the body.
即使是今天 有些人仍然觉得
And even today, some people still see it
这是接通更高意识的途径
as a possible avenue towards higher consciousness.
他们还可以试试冥想
Or they could just try meditation.
你冥想吗 罗西
You meditate, Rossi?
对啊 一周三次 周日两次
Oh, yeah. 3 times a week and twice on Sunday.
陶斯城吸引了不少移居者和游客
Taos attracts an interesting wash of transplants and tourists,
这些人想要亲近自然
people trying to get back to nature
或是寻找神灵
or find a more spiritual existence.
看来买♥♥冰♥毒♥的人群不少
So, no shortage of people trying to buy crystals, then.
这人可能个扭曲的新时期神秘主义者
This guy could be some twisted new-age mystic.
或者是某个人精神病发失控了
Or just some Joe crazy spiraling out of control.
无论什么原因
Well, whatever the reason,
短时期内发现了两具尸体
two bodies in short succession.
感觉他才刚刚开始
Feels like this guy's just getting started.
陶斯警方与你有同感 我也是
Taos PD thinks so, and I agree.
20分钟后起飞
Wheels up in 20.
新墨西哥 陶斯城
怎么回事
What the hell?
你是谁
Who are you?
你要干什么
What do you want?
拜托 你在干什么
Oh, come on, man, what are you doing?
它在哪里
Where is it?
我不知道 你在说什么
I don't know. What are you talking about?
拜托
Whoa, please.
救救我
Somebody help me!
它在哪里
Where is it?
我不知道你想要什么
I have no idea what you want!
别这样
Don't do this.
你自作自受
You did this to yourself.
不 不
No! No! Aah!
混合信♥号♥♥
Mixed Signals
相比谎言 坚信更是真理的敌人
"Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies."
德国著名哲学家 诗人 思想家 出自《与孤独为伍》
弗里德里希·尼采
Friedrich Nietzsche.
史黛西·乌加拉是家庭医生
Stacy Uqalla was a family physician,
已婚 无子嗣
married, no kids.
她是土生土长的陶斯人
She was born and raised in Taos.
她离开陶斯去念医学院 后又返乡工作
She left for medical school but returned later.
史蒂夫·坎特则是在成年之后才搬来了陶斯
Steve Kante, on the other hand, moved to Taos as an adult.
他离异了 是个高中历史老师
He was divorced and a high school history teacher.
他的前妻住在明尼苏达州
His ex-wife now lives in Minnesota.
她再婚后很美满 他们之前是和平分手
She's happily remarried, and the split was amicable.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表