好的 谢了 斯宾塞 不 我把他带回局里
All right, thanks, Spence. No, I'll bring him in
审问他关于祭坛的问题
so we can confront him about the shrine.
你这个恶魔
You're the devil!
上帝的殿堂[教堂]里容不下你 滚出去
You have no place in the house of God! Get out!
你听到了吧 挂了
I'm sure you heard that. I gotta go.
-滚出去 -女士 女士
- Get out! - u202dMa'am! Ma'am.
听着 你不会想这样做的
Listen, you don't want to do this.
在法律层面上他是允许来教堂的
He's lawfully on the premises.
-在法律层面上 他是个恶魔 -是的 我们出去吧
- Lawfully? Lawfully? He's a monster. - Yes. Yes. Let's just step outside.
到外面去
Step outside.
你们该为自己感到羞耻
You all should be ashamed of yourselves!
你们知道他做了什么吗 他十年前杀了我女儿
You know what he did? He killed my daughter 10 years ago!
我们得来一场严肃的谈话了
We need to have a serious chat.
走吧 弗洛伊德
Let's go, Floyd.
走吧 弗洛伊德
Floyd, let's go.
没什么的 各位 好吗
Everything's all right, everybody. All right?
失陪了 修女
Excuse us, sister.
感谢前来 谢瑞尔
We appreciate you coming in, Sheryl.
我不想回到这里
I don't like being back here.
我十年前搬走了
I moved away 10 years ago,
隐姓埋名
took my name off of everything,
只是想避开这一切
just to avoid having to deal with this again.
因为案件没有到审判阶段
Because there was no trial,
所以当时我们没有询问你完整的情况
you were never fully debriefed.
我们必须仔细分♥析♥你
We need to go over the details
与弗洛伊德之间发生的事的细节
of your interactions with Ferell.
我一直在尽我所能地想要忘掉这段经历
I've been doing everything I can to try to forget.
就像是人间炼狱
It's been a living hell.
我不知道能帮上多大的忙
I'm not sure I can be of much help.
突然间鸡皮疙瘩全起来了
All of a sudden I got the chills.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我从没杀过人
I never murdered anyone.
我之前有心理疾病
I was disturbed before.
我过得不好
I didn't have a good life.
容易被人操控
Was easy to manipulate.
我现在在服药
Now I'm on my meds.
我不是原来那个我了
I'm different.
那祭坛是怎么回事
Then why the shrine?
没有魔鬼何来的上帝
You think you can have god without the devil?
没可能的
You can't.
巴伦医生明白这个
Dr. Barren knows.
她建议我用祭坛
She suggested that I use it,
来控制自己
keep myself in check.
我们每个人都有黑暗的一面
We all have a dark side.
你要我们怎么相信你说的话
How are we supposed to believe that?
你们想知道什么尽管问我 我一一道来
I'll tell you anything you want to know.
你愿意接受认知问询吗
Will you submit to a cognitive interview?
如果能帮到你们 我接受
If it'll help, I'll do it.
他以前的确经常说"我们"
He did say "we" a lot
说他那个特别的朋友
and talked about a special friend,
但我从来没见到过任何人
but I never saw anyone else.
你有没有听到过任何可能显示
Did you ever hear anything that might have indicated
有别人实际参与了犯罪
someone else was actually involved?
我记得有一次听到楼上传来脚步声
I remember once I heard footsteps upstairs.
他放下手头的事赶紧就走了
He dropped everything and left in a hurry.
能否回想一下你在树林里被抓走的情形
Can you think back to when you were taken in the woods?
有没有看到抓你的人是谁吗=
Did you get a chance to see who grabbed you?
没看到
No.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
对方是趁我不备下的手
I was blindsided.
只记得醒来时我在汽车后备箱里
All I remember is waking up in the trunk of a car.
我听到了警笛声 然后汽车停了下来
There was a police siren and the car pulled over.
我一直在里边砸后备箱
I was banging on the inside of the trunk.
各单位注意 人员失踪
All units, code 8.
谢瑞尔·提门斯 女 32岁
Timmons, Sheryl. Female. Age 32,
一米六 棕发
5'5", brown hair.
失踪时身穿卡其裤 粉色衬衫
Last seen wearing khakis and a pink shirt.
各单位请响应
All units respond immediately.
18组 收到 马上响应
Unit 18, roger, responding.
慢点开 小伙子
Slow it down, buddy!
你是在下午被绑的
You were abducted in the afternoon,
而被警♥察♥拦下是在晚上
but that cop pulled you over at night.
这中间你在哪儿呢
Where were you in between?
我在后备箱里醒来时
When I first woke up in the trunk,
车子并没在动
we weren't moving.
我们是在一幢建筑内
We were inside a building.
到那儿的过程中我都处于昏迷状态
I was unconscious when we got there.
但我记得是火车经过的声响吵醒了我
But I remember a train passing by woke me up.
感觉等了好久那趟车才开走
It seems like it took forever for that train to go by.
为什么要抓走谢瑞尔·提门斯
Why did you pick Sheryl Timmons?
我没有
I didn't.
是我朋友干的
My friend did.
我只负责把她送去指定的地点
I just picked her up and took her where he told me to.
哪儿
Where was that?
到我家 从谢尔比巷的
To my house, from the warehouse,
仓库接走
over on Shelby Lane.
我奉命给她按♥摩♥双腿
I was supposed to rub her legs.
仅此而已 按♥摩♥双腿
That's all I did. I just rubbed 'em.
我主观上也不想 但确实这么做了
I didn't want to, but I did.
你那位朋友叫什么 弗洛伊德
What's your friend's name, Floyd?
他没有告诉我
He didn't tell me his name.
但初次见面时我就知道
But I knew when I first met him,
我必须听命于他
I needed to do what he wanted me to.
问话结束了 探员们
Interview's over, Agents.
我在谢尔比巷找到一间位置偏僻的仓库
Ok, I found an isolated warehouse on Shelby Lane
就在谢瑞尔被绑的搜索区域
midway between the search site where Sheryl was taken
到费瑞尔家的中间
and Ferell's house.
附近有货运铁路线吗
Any freight lines nearby?
就在旁边
One runs right alongside.
弗罗里达州 布里奇沃特
谢尔比巷 1737号♥
谢瑞尔证实了费瑞尔的说法
Sheryl confirmed Ferell's story.
有没有可能我们确实从一开始就错了呢
Is it possible we were actually wrong about him from the start?
李·安
Lee-Ann.
两分钟后打我座机
Call me back at my desk in two minutes.
都听你的 宝贝
Whatever you need, baby girl.
是你 你打电♥话♥给我
This is you. You're on the phone.
是我
Yeah, it's me.
最近的事我听说了
I heard what's going on.
他们告诉你我变得很吓人吗
Did they tell you I'm being hideous?
是因...我嗓子都哑了
It's becau... Hey. Listen to me. I've lost my voice
因为老是哭
because I've been crying so much.
我还有...严重的创伤后应激障碍
I have like...major PTSD,
重点是"应激"和"创伤"
with an emphasis on the--on the "S" and the "T."
当然还有"障碍"和"后"也并非不重要
And definitely some of the "D" and the "P,"
毕竟已经有一段时间了 确实是"后"
because it's been a while since all of this happened and--
你就在这儿
You're right there.
真是你
It's really you.
是我
It's me.
不怕
It's ok.
有我呢
I got you.
我失态的时候
And no one knows how to handle me
他们都不知道该如何是好
when I'm not in good form.
人家很难搞的
I'm so unwieldy.
所以他们就使出了秘密武器
So they brought in the secret weapon.
来看看
Hey. Look at this.
瞧瞧看啊
Oh, wow, check this out.
没变啊
Same furniture?
难道我会准他们动吗
What, you really think I'm gonna let them move it?
是我需要 想你的时候我就进来
I need it. I come in here when I miss you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表