tries to tell me how much of a toll
对他来说是多么大的负担
my mother's illness has on him,
我只想说
and I'm just like,
"你到底在说些什么东西
"What the hell are you talking about, man?
她都快死了"
She's the one who's dying!"
那你有什么感受
How did that make you feel?
我想亲手杀了他
Like killing him with my bare hands.
没错 你就该杀了这个无情的混♥蛋♥
Right. You should have killed that heartless bastard,
他就是疾病 而你是解药
because he is the disease and you are the cure.
但是问题是
But the problem is,
如果你杀了你♥爸♥爸
if you kill your dad,
你就是头号♥嫌犯
you're suspect number one.
那谁来照顾你妈妈
And then who's gonna look after your mom?
你妹妹吗 不行 对吧
Your sister? No. Right?
-不行 -所以你必须掩盖好
- No. - So you gotta cover up your tracks.
你每一步都没做错
And you did everything right.
没错 你每一步都没错
You did. You did everything right,
除了没杀死那个混♥蛋♥
except killing that son of a bitch.
这一直都是你和你父亲之间的恩怨
This has always been about you and your father,
但你失去了杀死他的机会
but you lost your chance to kill him
现在你 你只想看到他受伤
and now you just-- you want to see him hurt.
我明白 我明白
I get it. I get it.
但埃伦娜是无辜的 你也明白
But Elena is innocent, and you know that.
所以你要告诉我们
And that's why you need to tell us
她现在在哪里
where she is right now.
她的血
Her blood...
沾染在他的手上
that's on his hands.
而不是我的
Not mine.
不
Oh, no.
我们太迟了
We're too late.
你能补救的唯一办法
The only way to make this right
就是告诉我们她在哪里
is for you to tell us where she is.
我以前在常青城一家分销中心
I used to work part-time security
兼♥职♥做过保安
at a distribution center in Ivy city.
那里有个没人会去的
And there's an underground stockroom there
地下仓库
that no one's using.
*行行好*
*Whoa, whoa, whoa, mercy*
*行行好*
*Whoa, whoa, whoa, mercy*
*我需要你时 你会来吗*
*Will you come for me when I need you?*
*行行好*
*Whoa, whoa, whoa, mercy*
这种结果总是...
It never does get any easier--
让人难以接受
outcomes like this one.
没错
No, it doesn't.
而且总是能唤醒你自以为
And it also has a way of dredging up the past
已经尘封的过去
you thought you had locked away.
总是会想"如果"和"万一"
The "what ifs" and "if onlys."
我知道干这个工作遇到的一些事
I know there are parts of this job
没有办法和家人诉说
that you really can't take home.
如果你想找人谈谈
So if you ever want someone to talk to,
你要知道我一直都在
know that I am always here for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
*牵我的手依靠我吧*
*Take my hand and lead me on*
*你的应许之地*
*The promised land your ...*
你不下去吗
You're not going down?
其实我是要上楼
I--I have to go up, actually.
对 你要找巴恩斯
Oh, right. You're meeting with Barnes.
我该担心吗
Should I be worried?
只要我还在位 就不用担心
Not as long as I'm in charge.
*行行好*
*Whoa, mercy*
*你会来吗*
*Will you come for me?*
晚上好 洁婼探员
Good evening, Agent Jareau.
巴恩斯副局长
Assistant Director Barnes.
我很抱歉今晚
I'm sorry for the sudden urgency
临时紧急叫你过来
in having to meet tonight.
但是特别探员艾米莉·潘提斯
However, effective immediately,
将进行行政休假
SSA Emily Prentiss will be placed
接受内部审查 即刻生效
on administrative leave pending an internal review.
你将担任行为分♥析♥组的临时组长
And so you will be the acting unit chief of the BAU.
不好意思 我不明白
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
如果你愿意把你的手♥机♥留在这里
If you wouldn't mind leaving your cell phone out here,
我们可以进我办公室聊
we can talk in my office.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表