非常感谢你告诉我们这些情况 艾德娜
And thank you so much for talking to us, Edna.
我们需要查清一切卡沃·温特斯的情况
We need to find out everything we can about Kevon Winters.
她说十年前发生了一些事 2008年
She said something happened 10 years ago. 2008.
嫌犯车里的药物也是在那时生产的
That's when the medication in the unsub's van dates back to.
我怀疑特尼莎就是那时候生病的
I wonder if that's when Tanesa got sick.
说吧 宝贝们
Talk to me, my pretties.
你能查到多少特尼莎和卡沃·温特斯的情况
What can you tell us about Tanesa and Kevon winters?
好的 特尼莎·温特斯
Ok. Tanesa Winters.
法医报告
她死于三周前
She died 3 weeks ago.
她身后有一子卡沃
She's survived by her son Kevon.
他应该出生在新奥尔良
It looks like he was born in New Orleans.
他在休斯顿待过一段时间
Uh, he spent some time in Houston,
但后来又回来了
but he returned at some point,
因为我找到的一张本地大学成绩单
because I've got a local college transcript
和一封收债公♥司♥的通知
and a notice from a collection agency.
帕特森社区大学
肯尼森贷款公♥司♥
卡沃退了学
Kevon dropped out of school,
还欠了几千美元的债
thousands of dollars in debt.
然后线索就断了
That's when the trail goes cold.
我们还需要那家廉价旅馆的信息
We also need information on this flophouse.
那里十年前拆迁了
It was condemned about 10 years ago.
在44街和费格大街交叉口
It's on 44th and Fig.
而它已经不在那里了
I can tell you it's not there anymore.
现在是一间咖啡店
It's now a coffee shop.
让我深入调查一下
Let me take a deep dive here
看能找到什么究极秘密
and see what secret secrets I can find.
我们认为特尼莎·温特斯在那住过一小段时间
We believe Tanesa Winters lived there for a short time.
对 是的
Yeah, she did.
那里的租客提出了一桩民事诉讼
The tenants there filed a civil suit.
凯兹尔律师协会
特尼莎是第一原告
It looks like Tanesa was the primary plaintiff.
他们起诉过失侵权和人身伤害罪
They sued for negligence and bodily harm.
卡特里娜飓风造成的洪灾
That building sustained a lot of damage
给那栋房♥子留下了许多损害
after the flooding caused by Katrina.
让我猜猜 它从未被好好打扫或通风过
Let me guess. It was never properly cleaned or vented.
确实没有
It was not.
特尼莎因为黑霉菌病得很严重
Tanesa became very ill due to black mold.
住客再三要求对房♥子进行检查
The residents repeatedly asked for the building, to be inspected
但房♥东和保险公♥司♥置之不理
and the landlord and the insurance companies ignored them.
就是它 这就是嫌犯的压力源
That's it. That's the unsub's stressor.
这就是一切的根源
That's the root of all of this.
那栋房♥子的房♥东现在怎么样
What ever happened to the landlord who owned the building?
沃特·特鲁多付了一小笔安置费
Walter Trudeau paid out a modest settlement
路易斯安纳州 新奥尔良市法♥院♥ 房♥屋处
又接着做当地的商界大亨
and went on to become a local business mogul.
他在那片区域有很多房♥产
He owns a lot of property in the area.
如果不明嫌犯现在要把怒火
If the unsub is now directing his anger
撒在那些他认为
to those he holds responsible
没有帮助到他母亲的人身上
for failing to help his mother,
沃特·特鲁多也在其中
Walter Trudeau will be on that list.
是的 我们必须提醒他
Yeah, we need to warn him.
佩内洛普 能否联♥系♥一下特鲁多
Penelope, can you get ahold of Mr. Trudeau
告诉他我们想找他谈谈
and let him know that we'd like to speak to him?
再把他的...
And send us--
住址和工作地址发过去
his home and work address?
我就是吃这口饭的
It's like I do this for a living.
犯规中止
And--oh! Flag on the play.
这是体育用语
Sports reference.
特鲁多经常会去他开的一家酒吧
Trudeau spends a lot of time at a bar he owns.
我正把地址发给你
I'm sending you the address now.
加西亚 还有一件事
Garcia, before you go,
查一查特尼莎·温特斯的死
find out what you can about Tanesa Winters' death,
特别是死因
specifically the cause.
收到 马上查
Copy that. Here it comes.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
你们觉得我有麻烦了
So you think I'm in trouble.
你可能因为
Well, you may be targeted
这起过去的诉讼和与温特斯一家的过节
because of this prior lawsuit and your history
而成为了目标
with the winters family.
这十年前都已经结束了
This was over 10 years ago.
人们都向前看了 他们有了新生活
People have moved on. They've rebuilt.
我们的律师把这叫做个人责任感
It's what my lawyers call taking personal responsibility.
沃特·特鲁多
Walter Trudeau,
给我出来
Show yourself!
你干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
沃特·特鲁多
Walter Trudeau!
特鲁多 出来 不然我就把这地方烧了
Trudeau, come or I will burn this place to the ground!
我们不知道这些汽油挥发了多少
There's no telling how much gasoline vapor's in the air.
要是贸然开枪 很可能会引燃这个地方
We take a shot, we could throw this whole room up in flames.
我们得想办法接近他
We got to approach this tactically.
赶紧叫消防队过来
Let's get the fire department out here ASAP.
我能做什么 我能做什么
What can I do? What can I do?
什么也做不了 不要出现 交给我们
Nothing. Just stay out of sight. Let us do our job.
还有其他能下楼的通道吗
Is that another way downstairs?
防火通道
Yeah. It's the fire escape.
得从后面走
It takes you around back.
好的 戴夫 我给我们争取点时间
All right, Dave, I'll buy us time.
交给我吧
I'm on it.
长官
Yes, sir.
加西亚 你对特尼莎·温特斯的死
Garcia, what did you find out
有什么发现
about Tanesa Winters' death?
卡沃·温特斯
Kevon Winters.
别再靠近了 站住
Don't come any further. Stop.
我是特别督察探员洁妮芙·洁婼
I'm SSA Jennifer Jareau.
特鲁多在哪里
Where's Trudeau?
卡沃 我...
Kevon, I...
我知道你最近失去了你的母亲
I understand you lost your mother recently.
我很遗憾
I'm--I'm so sorry.
我丈夫的父亲死于卡特琳娜飓风
My--my husband lost his dad to Katrina.
我的妈妈不是死于飓风
The storm didn't take my mother.
是特鲁多
It was Trudeau.
那幢楼不安全 他很清楚
That building wasn't safe, and he knew.
他们都知道
They all knew!
那些医生 保险公♥司♥
The doctors, the insurance companies,
但是是特鲁多
But it was Trudeau.
他瞒着我们 他撒了谎
He hid it from us. He lied.
如果他做了他该做的事
And if he would have done what he was supposed to do,
我妈妈就不会生病
my mother would have never gotten sick.
她还会活着
She'd still be here!
你说得没错 特鲁多做得不对
You're right. Trudeau didn't do the right thing.
他做得不对 但你...你可以做正确的事
He didn't, but you-- you can, ok?
-你可以放了这个无辜的人 -不 不
- You can let this innocent man go. - No, no, no, no!
他必须来见我
He has to face me!
滚开
Move.
我对你的母亲深表遗憾
I'm sorry about your mother.
闭嘴 你怎么敢这么说
Don't. Don't you dare!
她的死是个悲剧
Her death was a tragedy.
就是你的错
It was your fault,
现在轮到你还债了
and now it's your turn to suffer!
你不想这么做的
Hey, you don't want to do this.
轮到他尝尝失去的滋味了
It's his turn to lose something!
特鲁多没有杀死你的母亲 卡沃
Trudeau didn't kill your mother, Kevon.
我们看了验尸报告
We read the coroner's report.
那上面说她死于睡梦中
It said she died in her sleep,
但其实不仅仅是这样 对吗
but that's not the whole story, is it?
是你
It was you.
你给她注射了
You gave her...
剂量足以致命的氯♥胺♥酮♥
A lethal dose of ketamine.
我应该坚强一点
I should have been stronger.
但我不能失去她 我只有她了
But I couldn't lose her. She was all I had.
我却让她这么痛苦
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表