You made it!
抓到他们了吗 全部
Did you get them, all of them?
只有把他们都抓到才能保证我们的安全
That's the only way we're safe is if they're all gone.
全部什么人
All of whom?
我的天啊 你不知道
Oh, my god! You don't know.
西奥 他们根本不知道
Theo, they don't know!
你怎么能不知道呢
How could you not know?
我把所有线索都给你留在仓库里了
I left you all the clues in the storage unit.
我们知道你的父亲是扼杀者
We know your father was the Strangler
犯下7起命案
and that he killed 7 victims,
而且我们知道你母亲也曾参与协助
and we know that your mother helped.
不是的 不是
No, no.
你怎么不明白呢 你怎么这都漏了呢
How can you not see this? How could you miss this?
我们漏了什么
What did we miss?
我的父亲没有杀死他们 他绑走他们
My father didn't kill them. He abducted them,
然后交给救世主
and then he handed them over to the Messiah.
救世主
The Messiah?
然后救世主就在我们这些追随者面前
And then the Messiah would kill them in front of us,
杀死他们 以此作为激励
his followers, to inspire us.
你没明白吗 这不是什么连环杀手或夫妻档
Don't you see? This isn't one serial killer or a couple.
而是邪教
It's a cult.
没关系 没事的 没事的
It's ok. It's ok. It's ok.
证明你的忠心
Prove your allegiance.
很好
Good.
现在听好了
Now listen closely
因为末日正在逼近
because the end is nigh.
大致说一下这个邪教的规模
Give me a sense of how big this cult is.
有多少成员
How many people are in it?
每次我见到的都没有几个
I never saw more than a handful of 'em at a time.
总是不同的人 救世主就喜欢这样
The faces always changed. That's how the Messiah liked it.
这个救世主 他是什么人
And this Messiah-- who is he?
他的名字叫本杰明·莫瓦
His name is Benjamin Merva.
那这个组织呢 他们怎么称呼自己
And what about this group? What do they call themselves?
信徒 因为他们相信自己能接手地球
The Believers, because they believe they could inherit the earth.
你知道这些吗
You know about any of this?
一无所知
No. Nothing.
等这一切结束之后
Could you do something for me,
能帮我一个忙吗
when this is all over?
信徒是一个迷信末日的小型组织
The Believers were a small group obsessed with the end times,
类似于天堂之门
similar to Heaven's Gate.
-有暴♥力♥行为吗 -正相反
- Violent? - Just the opposite.
他们应对末日的方式是禁食 冥想
They prepared themselves by fasting, meditation,
放弃世俗财物
giving away their earthly possessions.
这说不通啊
That doesn't make sense--
霍尔斯顿夫妇可以说是加入了
The Holstons joining up with a group that are
一个和平主义者组织
basically a bunch of pacifists.
或许是因为他们所预言的世界末日没有实现
Maybe they stopped being pacifists after their prediction
所以开始不再和平
about the end of the world didn't come true.
在那种时候邪教里人心动摇
I mean, that's when a cult would tend to destabilize,
这就方便崇尚暴♥力♥
and it's easier for a violent
或具备领袖魅力的人来夺权篡位
or charismatic personality to take over.
我们应该着眼于救世主
The Messiah needs to be our focus.
我们了解他哪些信息
What do we know about him?
他没有犯罪记录 也没有网络活动数据
He has no criminal or online record.
正在查和他有关的地点
I'm searching for locations tied to him now.
如果他杀了7个人 可能会保持低调
If he killed 7 people, he's probably keeping a low profile.
对 但他还是用某种方式在吸引追随者
Yeah, but he's still attracting followers somehow,
很有可能是让他们看着
most likely men who get turned on by watching
他在一位观众面前杀人而入教
him kill in front of an audience.
所以 这并不只是个邪教
So, it's not just a cult.
而是一群潜在的连环杀手邪教教众
It's a cult of potential serial killers.
尤其是像西奥父母那种人
Exactly the kind of crowd Theo's parents
会想接近的人
would want to hang out with.
加西亚
Garcia,
你帮我们找出莫瓦现在可能在的位置吗
can you point us in a direction where Merva would be now?
可以 他在那一区的边上买♥♥了一座仓库
Yeah. He bought a warehouse on the edge of the district.
华盛顿特区 德里斯科尔街2825号♥
我想去教堂可不会选那里
Not the kind of place I'd go to church,
但如果你喜欢玩活体祭祀倒是个理想之地
but ideal if human sacrifice is your thing.
如果我们能逮捕邪教首领
If we can arrest the cult leader,
就能阻止这个邪教 出发
we can stop the cult. Let's go.
联调局 举起手来
FbI! Show us your hands.
本杰明·大卫·莫瓦
Benjamin David Merva,
你涉嫌谋杀7人被逮捕了
you're under arrest for the murder of 7 people.
你的追随者在哪 本
Where are your followers, Ben?
我没有追随者
Oh, I have no followers...
只有学生
Only students.
只有你看到的这些人
And what you see is all I have.
大家请听我说
May I have everyone's attention?
市警局和联调局已获知在逮捕邪教领袖后
Metro P.D. and the Bureau have been made aware of the believers
他的信徒和可能采取的行动
and possible activity following their leader's arrest,
但按照西奥的说法
but taking Theo at his word--
我们只逮捕了三人 可能还有更多人
Well, we arrested 3. There's probably more out there.
但如果根据邪教的普遍规律
But if they follow cult dynamics,
失去了救世主他们就会解散
they'll break down without the Messiah.
邪教的典型 你觉得有成千上万的人
Typical cult. You think it's a cast of thousands,
其实只有四个疯子躲在暗处
when really it's just 4 wackos sitting around in the dark.
我觉得大家应该享受一下减压时间
I think we deserve some decompression time,
罗西自告奋勇来做东
and Rossi is kind enough to host.
我有一些极品好酒
And I have some top-shelf wine picked
专为大场合而留
just for the occasion.
太好了 好吧 我得去检查下系统
Yes! Ok, I have to do a systems check.
请千万不要在我来之前玩得太嗨
Please do not have too much fun without me.
我们一会见
I will meet you all there.
很不幸 我今晚可能去不成了
Unfortunately, I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it tonight.
告诉我不用担心
Tell me not to worry.
不用担心 我没事 我真的没事
Don't. I'm good. I'm really good.
好吧
Ok. Well...
少了你我们这个大家庭都不完整了
It's not family without you there.
我知道 现在还有个家庭需要我的帮助
I know. There's another family that could use my help right now.
这是怎么了
What's this for?
感谢你一直以来为我♥操♥心
It's for all the times you worried about me.
我还没说过谢谢
I never said thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我爸来吗
Is my dad coming?
他在整理他最后的汇报面谈
He's finishing up his final debrief interview.
他来之前我会陪着你
I'll keep you company until he comes down.
能告诉我他现在怎么了吗
Can you tell me what happened to him now?
首先你要知道
First thing that you need to know is
你父亲是个英雄
that your father is a hero.
-好吧 -是真的
- Ok. - It's true.
别说了
Shut up.
真的
It's true!
真的有体♥位♥
There are actual sexual positions
能生出丑宝宝
that produce ugly babies?
真的 已经被证实了
Yes. It's been proven.
谁证实的
Well, by who?
你妈妈
Your mom?
好吧
All right.
要宣战吗 放马过来
You want a war? I will bring it.
-开战了 -上啊 兄弟
- It's on. - Come at me, bro.
艾米丽 拜托 别想了
Emily, please. Let it go.
我知道 或许这就是当组长的诅咒
I know. Maybe it's the curse of being team leader,
总有什么让我觉得不安
but something is bugging me about this.
我来说说我的困惑
Well, I'll tell you what bugs me.
我们找到了一个邪教头目 却没有教众
We found a cult leader but no cult.
不是这个 这个是不对劲
That's not it. I mean, that's it,
但我说的不是这个
but that's not it.
那是什么
Well, what is it, then?
我们在仓库逮捕了那个救世主时
In the warehouse where we arrested the messiah,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表