This unsub's going after the business community.
下一个目标是谁
So who's next?
亨肖 弗吉尼亚州阿灵顿市22231 布雷斯维尔路614号♥
节哀顺变
节哀顺变
We're sorry for your loss.
他们那么努力工作
They both worked so hard.
那个地方害死了他们 害死了他们两人
That place killed them, killed them both.
节哀顺变
毒药
盛大开业
我好想念詹金家的早餐玉米煎饼
Oh, I miss the breakfast burrito at Jenkin's.
我都想嫁给玉米煎饼了
I could marry that burrito.
是啊 美味极了
Yeah, it's one of the best.
还好吗
You OK?
我不知道自己能不能做到
I don't know if I can do it.
我读不下去案件影响陈述
I can't read my impact statement.
得换你来做
You're gonna have to do it.
我 为什么
Me? Why?
我不知道当我看见杰西·威尔逊
Look, I don't know what I'm gonna do
就坐在几米之外 自己会作何感想
when I see Jesse Wilson just sitting a few feet away from me.
为什么不让艾迪来 或是曼尼和雷夫
Why doesn't Eddie do it, or Manny or Rafe?
他们不来听证会
They're not coming.
他们不想和他共处一室
They don't want to be in the same room with him.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我代表着联调局
I'm a representative of the FBI.
保释委员会将会重视我的意见
The parole board will think my words hold a lot of weight.
那不正是我们需要的吗
That's what we want, isn't it?
拜托了 你来说肯定效果更好
Please. They're gonna sound so much better coming from you,
而且我不擅长在人前发言
and I'm just not good at talking in front of people.
好吧
Ok.
告诉我你打算说什么 我来练习
Show me what you were gonna say. I'll practice.
谢谢
Thank you.
这么多年过去了
You know, after all these years,
我还是会翻来覆去地想
I still find myself turning it over in my head.
我们父母当时那么晚出门究竟所为何事
What were our parents doing out so late that night, anyway?
他们是要去哪儿
Where were they going?
根本不是我的错
It wasn't even my fault.
车不知道从哪儿冒出来的
The car came out of nowhere.
就是他吧
That's him, isn't it?
我得走了
I gotta go.
我还有事
There's something I have to do.
好 你要去哪儿 我送你
Ok, sure. Where you going? I'll take you.
不必 没事 稍后解释
No, that's ok. I'll explain later.
爱你
I love you.
爱你 爱你
I love you, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
圣昆廷州立监狱
我是佩内洛普·加西亚
I'm Penelope Garcia.
我是杰西
Jesse.
那晚在警♥察♥局外边
That night outside the police station,
虽然喝醉了 但我记得你
I was drunk, but I remember you.
你姐姐联♥系♥了我
Your sister called me.
我跟科利特说过不要这样
I told Colette not to.
是她叫你来的吧
She asked you to come, didn't she?
不是 我是自己想来的
No. I came here because I wanted to.
因为我想面对面告诉你
Because I want to tell you to your face
今天我将参加你的听证会
I'm going to your hearing today
我将会告诉他们 因为你的所作所为
and I'm telling them you need to stay in prison
因为你对我们家人的所作所为
because of what you did,
你需要一直待在监狱里
because of what you took from my family.
我明白
I know.
不 你不明白
No. No, you don't know.
你根本不明白自己做了什么
You don't--you have zero clue about what you did.
因为那晚的事
There is a hole inside of me
我的身体里面从此有了一个永远无法填补的空缺
that nothing can ever fill because of that night,
你还一直送花去我父母的墓前
and you've been leaving flowers on my parents' grave.
那个墓正是你送他们进去的
That is the grave you put them in.
你这么做
Like anything you could do
就好像能够改善些什么
could make any of this a little bit better.
但你不能
Y--you can't.
确实不能
No.
我的行为无可挽回
I can never make up for what I did.
我想之所以送花 是因为心有愧疚
I suppose it's my guilt that makes me send them.
我因为愚蠢而在那晚犯下错误
I made a mistake that night because I was stupid.
是个人都会犯错 但
Everybody makes mistakes, but...
不是那样的错
Not like that.
我进监狱是应该的
I deserve to be where I am,
而且这个地方的环境也时时提醒着我
and this place makes it hard to forget that.
每晚入睡前
Prison bars are the last thing I see
我最后看到的
before I close my eyes at night
和每天早上起床时第一个看到的都是狱栏
and the first thing I see when I open them.
所以接下来你要说
So this is the part where you say
监狱生活已经改善了你
prison has made you a better man
你只想要一个机会来证明这一点
and all you need is a chance to prove it?
不 我只想要一个机会回到那晚
No. The only thing I want is a chance to go back to that night,
作出明智一点的抉择
to make a better choice.
这点我们一样
We have that in common.
但不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你没有做错什么
You didn't do anything wrong.
是我的错
It's my fault.
我知道我的道歉不能让他们复生
And I know that this doesn't bring your parents back,
很可能对你也没有任何安慰作用 但是
and it probably won't give you any comfort, but...
我真的很抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
请注意
Attention, please.
探视时间已到
Visiting hours are now over.
犯人 回自己的囚室
Inmates, return to your cells.
我不会再送花了
I won't send the flowers anymore.
这些是过去半年塞丽娜经手过的
Ok, so these are all the business loan applications
全部商业贷款申请
that Serena handled over the last 6 months.
这九十件是她批准的
And those are the 90 loans she approved,
这三十件是她拒绝受理的
and these are the 30 applications she rejected.
银行有发电子文档来吗
Well, did the bank send electronic files, too?
发来了 我本想联♥系♥加西亚的
Yeah. I thought about calling Garcia,
但我想着今天有保释听证会
but I know that she's got a big day today
对她而言很重要
with the parole hearing.
虽然得我们三个人加起来才能抵上一个加西亚
Well, it may take the three of us to equal one Garcia,
但还是加油干吧
but let's do our own digital dig.
在塞丽娜否决过的贷款申请中
Well, I'm not seeing any restaurants, diners, or cafes
没有饭店 餐厅或餐馆
in the loan applications denied by Serena.
那怎么办
So, now what?
罗西觉得可能是
Ok, uh, well, Rossi thought that an older,
某家老字号♥觉得自己
established place might feel like
被新开的店抢占了地盘
they were being pushed out by newcomers.
没错 如果是老店 可能面临无法续租
Yeah. An older place might have lost its lease
或取消赎回的问题
or been foreclosed on,
但塞丽娜并不负责止赎业务
but Serena didn't handle foreclosures.
可以试一下搜索过去六个月
Well, we can try searching for business foreclosures
阿灵顿地区的商业止赎
in Arlington over the last 6 months.
有二十九件
Ok, I've got 29 foreclosures.
有饭店吗
Any restaurants?
有 十二家
Yeah. 12.
其中一间已经运营了将近三十年
Ok, and one was foreclosed on after nearly 30 years in business.
叫亨肖餐厅 应该是一间夫妻店
Looks like it was a mom and pop-type restaurant called Henshaw's.
亨肖 即将停业的标志性餐厅
店主是哈里森·亨肖与莫林·亨肖
Harrison and Maureen Henshaw were the owners.
他们的儿子马克也在店里工作
Their son Mark worked there as well.
夫妻俩似乎都还不错
Mom and dad seemed like good people.
关注顾客的需求
Really cared about their customers,
对一时潦倒的人
and they always had a hot meal
也会提供热饭
for anyone down on their luck.
如果熟客生病了 他们还会亲自送汤
They even personally delivered soup to sick patrons.
亨肖家的人现在如何
Where are the Henshaws now?
母亲莫林去年中风离世
Ok, mom, Maureen, died. She had a stroke last year,
两周前父亲心脏病发作而亡
and two weeks ago, dad suffered a fatal heart attack.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表