Mama pajama.
说 加西亚
Go ahead, Garcia.
我在查看公园里发生的凶案
I've been looking into crimes that happened in the park
尤其和一家三口 少年儿童有关的
among families and children in particular.
我想找到你们想要的了
I think I found what you're looking for.
请查看平板电脑
Please check your tablets.
两年前的这个月 昆斯贝勒罗斯的
2 years ago this month, the McCord family
麦科德一家 父亲米切尔
of Bellerose, Queens, father Mitchell,
少年公园遭枪杀 家人目睹全程
母亲阿德勒 十五岁的儿子布赖斯
Mother Adele, 15-year-old son Bryce,
少年公园遭枪杀 家人目睹全程
去纽约市滑冰
decided to go ice-skating in the city.
回家途中他们去公园散步
On their way home, they went for a walk in the park.
遇上一位持枪歹徒
They were confronted by a robber with a gun.
布赖斯出手
Bryce intervened.
结果中枪死于母亲怀中
And he was shot and died in his mother's arms.
就是你说的非常规刺♥激♥
Talk about your off-the-charts stressor.
那晚正是满月
And it was a full moon that night.
米切尔肯定开始嗑药
Mitchell must have started using drugs
以摆脱痛苦悲伤的情绪
to self-medicate to escape his pain and grief.
所以他在自己的幻象当中可以释放愤怒
So in his delusions, he can release his rage
并替天行道
and dispense his own vigilante justice.
加西亚 这位爸爸是做什么的
Garcia, what does the dad do for a living?
牙科实验室的技术员
He works as a dental lab technician.
这样就知道犬齿口套的来源了
Now we know where he made the canine mouthpiece.
加西亚 知道任务吧
Garcia, you know what to do.
嗯 工作和住家地址 均已发送
Yeah. Work and home addresses, sent.
文件发送中
后面
In the back.
我去侧面
I got the side.
找掩护
Cover.
联调局 有搜查令
FBI! Warrant!
米切尔·麦科德 在哪儿
Mitchell McCord, where is he?
亲爱的
Honey?
怎么回事
What's going on?
米切尔已经不住这儿了
Mitchell doesn't live here anymore.
在哪儿找得到他
Where can we find him?
他住在纽约市东103号♥的一个单身公♥寓♥里
He's living in an SRO on East 103rd in the city.
这就告诉塔拉他们
I'll let Tara and the others know.
不敢相信他会做出这种事
I can't believe he would do something like this.
可能和你们儿子遇害那晚有关
It might have something to do with the night your son died.
我们已经看过警方报告
We've read the police reports,
但还是希望能听一下你的讲述
but could you tell us what happened?
当时是冬季一个无云之夜
It was one of those clear winter nights.
我们之前滑冰很开心
We had a fun time skating.
儿子
Hey, buddy.
当时我们正在往车那儿走
We were walking to the car.
周六需要你帮忙
I'm gonna need your help
清理地下室
cleaning out the basement on saturday.
我要和贾斯汀打比赛
I'm gonna go game with Justin.
还要跟汉堡仓的人一起玩
Then we're gonna hang with the guys at the Burger Barn.
可以换个时间
You can do that another time.
爸爸需要你帮忙
Your father needs your help.
你们怎么都不去商场了
And don't you and your friends go to the mall anymore?
妈 谁都不去商场了
Mom, nobody goes to the mall anymore.
好吧
Ok.
好的 爸爸 我会帮忙
Sure, dad, I'll help.
我注意到他的夹克没拉
I saw that his jacket was open.
布赖斯 衣服拉上 这儿很冷
Bryce, zip up. It's cold.
-注意保暖 -我自己来
- You need to stay warm. - I got it.
他就在这时候出现了
That's when he showed up.
掏出来 钱 手♥机♥
Come on. Come on. Your money, phones.
放松 想要什么都给你
Take it easy. You can have whatever you want.
没错 爸
That's right, dad.
-别逞英雄 -还有你
- Don't be a hero. - You, too.
给 给
Here. Here, here.
戒指
The ring.
他想要我的钻石戒指
He wanted my diamond ring,
但扯不下来
but it wouldn't come off.
妈 把戒指给他
Mom, just give him your ring.
扯不下来
I can't get it off!
别想玩我 戒指拿来
Stop playing with me! Give me the ring!
妈妈
Mom!
这时布赖斯想抢走手♥枪♥
That's when Bryce went for the gun.
-米切尔 -孩子 住手
- Mitch! - Kid! Kid, stop!
我叫米切尔帮忙 米切尔 帮忙啊
I screamed at Mitch to do something. Mitch, do something!
米切尔
Mitch!
不要离开我 儿子
Don't leave me, baby!
不 天啊
No... Oh, god!
米切尔
Mitch!
不
Oh, no!
他就站在那儿
He just stood there.
然后我的儿子永远停止了心跳
And then my baby was dead.
枪杀布赖斯的歹徒一直没找到
And the robber who killed Bryce was never found.
米切尔因此饱受折磨
And that ate away at Mitch.
一年之后 我们分居了
After a year, we separated.
上个月我提交了离婚申请
I filed for divorce last month.
他什么态度
How did he take it?
他一直推迟签字
He kept putting off signing the papers.
阿黛尔和我开始约会时
When Adele and I started dating,
他态度越发强硬
He dug in his heels even more.
就在昨天他还问我们能不能再试试
Just yesterday he asked if we could try again,
说他已经变了
that he was a changed man.
怎么变
Changed how?
他已经变成了我希望的样子
That he was now the man I wanted him to be.
布赖斯死后我对他说了些过分的话
I said some terrible things to him when Bryce died.
你怪罪他了
You blamed him.
我说真正的男人能保护自己的家人
I said a real man would have protected his family.
我说我希望是他死而不是布赖斯
I told him I wish he had died instead of Bryce.
这不是你的本意
You didn't mean it.
我是真心的
But I did.
我想让他和我一样痛苦
I wanted him to hurt as much as me.
这不公平 我知道
It's not fair, I know.
他爱布赖斯超过一切
He loved Bryce more than anything.
没事了
It's all right.
给你 孩子
Here you go, kid.
谢了
Hey, thanks, man.
不客气
You got it.
先生 你能给我点吃的吗
Hey, mister, can you help me get some food?
可以吗 先生
Please, sir?
别冻着了
You need to stay warm.
好吗
Ok?
放开我
Hey, get off me.
别冻着了
You need to stay warm.
我说了 放开我
I said, get off!
就是你 那个帮我盖上外套的人
You're him, the guy with the coat.
放开我
Get off of me!
放开我 救命 救命
Let me go! Help! Help!
很明显米切尔·麦科德背负了巨大的自责感
It's obvious Mitchell Mccord feels a tremendous amount of guilt
后悔在他儿子被杀那晚没有与凶手搏斗
over not fighting back the night his son was killed.
对 但他这样做是对的
Yeah, but he did the right thing.
与一个持枪的人进行搏斗
I mean, it's better not to confront
不是很明智 除非是万不得已
someone with a gun unless it's absolutely necessary.
婚姻破裂以及他儿子被杀
With his marriage crumbling and his son's murder,
也难怪他陷入深深的绝望
it's no wonder he spiraled into a deep depression.
导火索应该就是阿黛尔提出离婚
The trigger must have been Adele asking for a divorce.
那个他深爱的 想供养的家庭
The family he loved and wanted to provide for
要永远消失了
was now gone forever.
谢谢你 马特
Thanks, Matt.
米切尔既不在他的单身公♥寓♥也不在牙科实验室
Mitchell wasn't at his SRO or the dental lab.
有人看见米切尔·麦科德
Mitchell Mccord was just seen
拖着一个人进了中心公园
dragging someone into central park.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表