as much a confirmation of a fact.
贾斯汀·弗兰科确实是瑞秋说的那样
Justin Franco is exactly what Rachel says he is.
非常阳光 完美得不现实
He's all sunshine and rainbows and unicorns,
但 与之恰恰相反 他这都是表面现象
but, and it's a big "But," He's only that on the surface.
我深挖了他的网上记录
My deep dive into his web life,
其实也用不着深挖
which actually is pretty shallow
因为他隐藏自己IP地址的能力确实不行
'cause he did not do a good job hiding his IP address,
上面显示他在很多网站 留言板等
Shows that he says a lot of inflammatory comments
弗兰科档案12:
因为她是个女人所以她忍♥受不了 女人总是这样过于情绪化 女人根本不知道什么叫压力 去参军就知道了
留下了煽动性的评论
on various sites, message boards, et cetera, et cetera.
有特定的某个话题吗
Any topic in particular?
不 都是随机的
Oh, no. It's a scattershot.
留在里面弗兰科:
一群恋童癖和猥亵儿童者结婚不是什么好事
他是任何话题都能插一嘴的那种人
He's an "Any port in the storm" kind of troll.
真没看出来啊
How charming.
匿名评论 隐藏行为
The anonymous postings, the masked behavior.
他不想让别人发现他的愤怒
He doesn't want the world to see his rage.
有工作和家庭地址吗
Work and home addresses?
工作地址很好找 他是市区的市场专员
Work is easy. He's a marketing coordinator downtown.
工作地址有了
There that is.
家庭住址不太好找 我找到一个邮箱
Home is tricky. I got a P.O. Box.
等我找到马上联♥系♥你们
I'll hit you back as soon as I know where he's staying.
如果贾斯汀想干掉所有的成员
If Justin's going after each of these roommates,
在抓到他之前得让瑞秋待在这里
we need to keep Rachel here until this is over.
给回程飞机上的克瑞恩发信息
Let's get a message to Corrine on the plane.
我们从停机坪那护送她回来
They can deboard on the tarmac and we can escort her from there.
好 谢谢 加西亚
Yeah. Thanks, Garcia.
我会永远回味我们单独相处的时光的
I'm going to relish this time we've had alone together forever.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-谢什么 -谢谢你帮我掩盖
- What? - Thank you for covering for me.
如果你没那么做我可能还在监狱里
I might still be in jail if you hadn't.
没关系
You're welcome.
还没说完呢
I'm not done.
谢谢你 但我没让你这么做
Thank you, but I didn't ask you to.
谁知道呢 也许我们能胜诉
Who knows? Maybe we could have beaten the charge.
也许 但这永远是个谜了
Maybe. Now we'll never know.
我就是想对你说这个
And that's exactly my point.
有时回首往事
You know, sometimes it's painful
你会感到很痛苦
when you look back at your life
你感觉自己当时没有别的选择 对吗
and you realize how little choice you had in it. Right?
斯宾塞 你想说什么
Spence, if there's something you want to say,
直说吧
just say it.
我想说这就像小洁和霍奇
All I'm saying is that it's a lot like
为了让你从伊恩·多伊尔那里逃脱
when JJ and Hotch faked your death
伪造了你的死亡一样
so that you could escape from Ian Doyle.
你在那件事上没有任何选择
You didn't have any choice in the matter,
但他们必须要这么做
but it's what they had to do.
他们尽全力救你
They fought just as hard to save your life
就像你救我一样
as you did to save mine.
我们都会这样做
It's what we do.
不是这样的
It's...not like this.
就是这样 想要证据吗 听着
It is. You want proof? Here are some examples.
迈克尔·李·彼得森 查德·希金斯
Michael Lee Peterson, Chad Higgins,
凯西和杰西卡·埃文森
Kathy and Jessica Evanson,
格洛丽亚·巴克和迪克兰·多伊尔
Gloria Barker, and Declan Doyle.
这是你在行为分♥析♥部救的
These are men, women, and children
男人 女人和孩子们
you've saved at the BAU,
你亲自救的
personally.
但救人是我们的天职
But that's our job.
你们的 我的 这是我们的工作
Yours, mine, that's what we do.
我们的工作就是救人
We save lives.
现在还有七人等待你的救助
And here are 7 more that need it now.
戴夫·罗西 洁妮芙·洁婼
David Rossi, Jennifer Jareau,
佩内洛普·加西亚 卢克·埃尔维斯
Penelope Garcia, Luke Alvez,
马特·西蒙斯 塔拉·露易丝
Matt Simmons, Tara Lewis...
和斯宾塞·里德
and Spencer Reid.
别说了
Stop.
你好像没明白
I don't think you understand.
霍奇离开后 我们组差点就分崩离析了
After Hotch left, the team could have imploded.
因为有你才得到了拯救
It didn't because you were there.
你让我们团结一致
You were there to keep us together.
我们有时候对发生的事别无选择
We don't always have a choice in what happens to us,
但有时 我们可以有选择
But you know what? Sometimes we do.
现在
And right now...
我让你选择留下
I'm just asking you to make the choice to stay
为我们抗争
and fight for us.
为我们组抗争下去
You know, fight for the team.
我们不都是这样吗 为彼此而战
That's what we do. We fight for each other.
好吧
Ok.
给他们打电♥话♥ 继续工作
Let's call the team and get back to work.
可我被停职了
I'm suspended.
我没有
Well, I'm not.
你恰巧在一旁听到了 管他呢
If you just so happen to hear what I hear, then so be it.
加西亚找到了贾斯汀最新的家庭住址
Ok, Garcia's found Justin's most recent home address.
她正发给我们
She's sending it to us now.
很好 马特 你和戴夫去他家
Great. Um, OK, Matt, you and Dave go to his place.
我和卢克去他的办公室
I'll get Luke and we'll go to his office.
塔拉 你能在这儿吗
Tara, will you stay here
万一我们还需要找瑞秋
in case we need Rachel again?
-没问题 -洁婼探员 我跟你一起
- Sure thing. - Agent Jareau, I'm coming with you.
好
Sounds good.
洁妮芙
Hey, Jennifer.
看过资料了吗
Did you both look at the file?
我们看过了
We did, yes.
我认为制伏贾斯汀的
I think a validation strategy
最佳方案就是采取确认策略
looks like the best way to handle Justin,
通过满足他的自尊来吸引他的注意
engage him by building up his ego.
我们也是这么想的
That's exactly what we were thinking.
千万不要激他 绝不能提到别的人
Never insult him, never mention the others.
只关注他 只说他有多么优秀
It's all about him and how great he is.
马特及戴夫正往贾斯汀的住处赶去
Matt and Dave are headed to Justin's place now.
卢克 巴恩斯和我会去他的办公室
Luke, Barnes, and I are heading to his office.
巴恩斯对你的理论有什么看法
What did Barnes think about your theory?
那个嘛
Well, you know,
只要能尽快破案 她怎么都行
she's on board with whatever's gonna solve the case the fastest.
听到你的声音真好 艾米莉
Glad to hear your voice, Emily.
即使这番通话并不存在
Even though you're not really there.
有人听到我说话真好
It's great to be heard,
即使这番通话并不存在
even though I'm not really here.
我得挂了 回聊
Uh, I gotta go. Talk to you later.
准备好了吗
Ready?
贾斯汀·弗兰科 联调局
Justin Franco, FBI!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear.
见鬼
Damn it.
确实如此
Yeah, that about sums it up.
有什么发现
What do you got?
这些看起来像雷·墨菲的衣服
These look a lot like Ray Murphy's clothes.
风格相近吗
Like similar styles?
不 简直是照搬了他的衣柜
No. I mean like the wardrobe
完全一样
Is an exact match.
贾斯汀很想要变成雷
Justin's been obsessed with trying to become Ray.
但这种情况通常是出于嫉妒
Yeah, but that kind of thing is usually bred out of jealousy.
贾斯汀希望得到他身上的什么
What does he have that Justin wants?
家人的爱
Love of the family.
那他可以仅仅将雷杀而代之
Then he would have just killed Ray and tried to replace him.
或许可以考虑他没有杀的人
Well, maybe there's a clue in who he didn't kill.
瑞秋当晚住在姐姐家
Well, Rachel slept at her sister's that night.
贾斯汀到那儿之前应该不知道此事
Justin might not have known that until he arrived at the house.
他已经开始行动 不能就此罢手
His plan's already in motion. He's not gonna stop.
她走运逃过一劫
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表