马克因为饭店厨房♥发生意外
Now, Mark's hand was badly burned
手部严重烧伤
in a kitchen accident at the restaurant.
亨肖餐厅已经入不敷支
Henshaw's restaurant may be out of business,
但马克还是采购老鼠药
but Mark's still buying rat poison.
家族饭店止赎
The foreclosure on the family business
加上父亲身故
and his father's recent death,
肯定刺♥激♥了马克展开杀戮
I mean, that must have triggered the killings.
那些熟客不再去他父母的店
And Mark probably felt betrayed
而换镇上其他新开的地方吃饭
when customers stopped going to his parents' restaurant
这很可能让马克感觉自己被背叛了
and started going to the new places in town.
克莱顿·奥斯本会不会在亨肖餐厅吃过饭
Is it possible Clayton Osborne ate at Henshaw's?
今日情报
亨肖餐厅
吃过
He did.
他发了一条差评 在网络上疯传
He wrote a negative review that went viral.
好 我这儿有马克·亨肖的住址
All right. I got an address for Mark Henshaw.
联调局
FBI!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
各位 有发现
Guys, I've got something.
房♥子里没人
The house is clear.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
他在策划大事
He's planning something big.
可能就是他的最终行动
This could be his endgame.
各位 听着
All right, people, listen up!
虽然各位的名字我还没能全记住
I don't know all your names and faces,
但我会努力的
but I'll learn 'em.
将有很多饿坏了的客人
We got a lot of hungry folks
将会上门用餐
about to come through those doors,
我需要你们拿出真本事
so I need you to bring your a-game today.
还有记住 把客人招待好了才会有回头客
And, remember, a happy customer is a returning customer.
开工吧
Let's go!
阿灵顿有数以千计家餐厅
There have got to be thousands of places to eat in Arlington,
哪一家才是马克·亨肖的目标
so which one is Mark Henshaw planning to target?
亨肖餐厅以前开在地理位置很优越的地方
Henshaw's restaurant was in a prime location.
现在那里开了什么店
What's there now?
开了家新餐厅
Ok, a new restaurant,
一家叫"好味道"的自助餐厅
An all-you-can-eat place called the Good Eatin' Buffet.
慢着 我对这个名字有印象
Wait a minute. I remember that name.
塞丽娜·洛根给他们放了新兴产业贷款
Serena Logan approved their new business loan.
好的
All right.
2018年4月13日盛大开业
亨肖餐厅的原营业房♥扩建了
The Henshaws' original space was expanded.
新餐厅能容纳200人 即将在今天中午盛大开业
It now seats 200, and the grand opening is today at noon.
不到十分钟了
That's in 10 minutes.
我们必须让医务人员立刻赶往现场
We need to get medical personnel there right now.
他们叫你去甜品站
They need you over at the dessert station.
可他们说了让我弄沙拉
But I was told to do salads.
你要去跟老板确认下吗
You want to ask the boss?
不用了 没事
No. That's ok.
小洁 马特 你们去后面 埃尔维斯跟我们走
JJ, Matt, take the back. Alvez, you're with us.
用这个能保鲜
It helps keep the food fresh.
我喜欢这个地方
Man, I love this place.
看起来很不错
The stuff looks good, right?
联调局 所有人放下手中的东西
FBI! Everyone stop what you're doing
请大家跟我们到外面来
we need you all to go outside with us right now!
你们干什么
What are you doing?
活动必须停止 食物被下毒了
We need to shut everything down. The food's been poisoned.
-下毒 -卢克 在那里
- Poisoned?! - u202dLuke, there.
马克·亨肖 你被捕了
Mark Henshaw, you're under arrest.
加西亚女士 我们了解到你想发表陈述
Ms. Garcia, we understand you'd like to make a statement for the record.
说服他们 老姐
Go get 'em, sis.
大家好 我是佩内洛普·加西亚
Hello. My name is Penelope Garcia.
我是联调局的一名技术分♥析♥师
I'm a technical analyst at the FBI.
谢谢你们今天给我这个机会
Thank you for giving me the opportunity
来当面发表陈述
to speak in front of you today.
我想表达我对杰西·威尔逊所犯案子的
I want the full impact of Jesse Wilson's crime
完完整整的感受
to be brought to your attention.
在我18岁的时候 我的母亲与继父
When I was 18, my mother and stepfather,
芭芭拉和埃米利奥·加西亚
Barbara and Emilio Garcia,
因为威尔逊先生的疏忽与自私行为而身故
were killed by Mr. Wilson's careless and selfish deeds.
那是我们全家人生中最黑暗的一天
It was the worst day of my family's life.
是我人生中最黑暗的一天
It was the worst day of my life.
我们永远怀念他们
And we will never stop missing them.
但是
But...
悼念已经逝去的生命不能让他们起死回生
Mourning the lives that might have been won't bring them back.
杰西·威尔逊也不必因此再继续铁窗里的人生
And neither will keeping Jesse Wilson behind bars.
佩内洛普 你在做什么
Penelope, what are you doing?
请安静 否则你将被带离法庭
Quiet, please, or you'll be removed.
那晚过后
Ever since that night,
我的心中总是盘旋着
I've had this cloud of...
愤怒 痛苦与愧疚
Rage and pain and guilt,
我无法承受
and I couldn't bear it,
我需要一个地方释放
and I needed a place to focus it,
于是我把怨气投射在了杰西身上
and I focused that whole cloud on Jesse.
我必须把你妖魔化
I needed to demonize you.
我不敢见你 我害怕极了
I'm so scared to see you as a real person,
因为要是你不是那个监狱里的魔鬼
because if you're not the monster in prison,
那我要责怪谁呢
then who do I have to blame?
我的父母教导我们 构成"爱"的重要部分
My parents taught us that a big part of love
是宽恕
is forgiveness.
杰西告诉我他为他所做的事感到抱歉
Jesse has told me he's sorry for what he's done,
我相信他
and I do believe him.
我永远不会忘记过去
I will never forget the past.
但放下同样重要
But moving on is important, too.
很重要
It is, and...
而这就是我今天站在这里的原因
And that's why I am here before you today,
我请求委员会宽恕杰西
asking that the board forgive Jesse,
像我一样宽恕他 并批准他的假释
As I have, and grant him parole.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在休会审议
We'll now recess for deliberation.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
谢谢你
Thank you.
卡洛斯 等等
Carlos, wait.
卡洛斯 你知道爸妈也会做同样的决定
Carlos, you know this is what mom and dad would have wanted.
不
No!
-是的 -不可能
- Yes. u202d- No!
听着 那天晚上
Ok, look, that night...
那天他们那么晚还
The reason why they were out that night...
开车出门的原因
Driving so late...
是因为我
Is because of me.
我过了宵禁还没回家
I missed my curfew.
他们出门找我
They went out looking.
他们给我留了字条 可是...
They left me a note, but...
要不是我做错事
None of this would have happened
这一切都不会发生
if it wasn't for my bad choices.
卡洛斯 跟我说句话
Carlos, talk to me.
跟你说话 我都没法再直视你了
Talk to you? I can't even look at you.
有人知道加西亚在假释听证会上的表现了吗
Does anyone know how Garcia made out at the parole board hearing?
嗯 她打电♥话♥来了 她向委员会
Yeah. She called. It seems she petitioned the board
请求释放杰西·威尔逊
to release Jesse Wilson.
我想知道是什么改变了她的想法
I wonder what changed her mind.
宽恕
Forgiveness.
听起来是我们爱的佩内洛普会做的事
That sounds like the Penelope we all know and love.
没错
Absolutely.
那我们明天就能见到她了
So, we'll see her tomorrow.
不 她又请了一天假
No. She asked for another day.
她说还有事要做
She said there was something she needed to do.
妈妈
Hi, mom.
爸爸
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表