Recited the pirates' code,
然后 割破我们的手掌
and then--and then we cut our hands and we...
交握到一起
and we held them together.
我们也可以这样做
we could do it, too.
你和我
You and me.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
不过
But...
首先你必须证明你自己
Well, first you'd have to prove yourself.
怎么证明
How?
你得在湖边过一夜
You'd have to spend a night out at the lake.
独自
Alone.
一整夜
The whole night.
我做不到
I can't.
等等 你害怕了吗
Wait. Are--are you afraid?
不怕 可是要是我不回家
No. But my mom and dad
我爸爸妈妈会担心的
will get worried if I don't get home.
你是海盗还是个害怕的小男孩
Are you a pirate or a scared little boy?
抓到你了
Gotcha.
说 加西亚
What is it, Garcia?
鲍勃·特纳 我们失踪的峡谷居民
Bob Turner, our missing canyon dweller,
从不插电被我挖到电网了
has gone from off the grid to gridlocked.
原来鲍勃·特纳根本不是他的真名
Turns out Bob Turner isn't even his real name.
他叫凯西·彼得斯
It's Casey Peters,
往好听的说 这位彼得斯先生的过去
and Mr. Peters has what I would diplomatically call
不太光彩
a sketchy history.
怎么个不光彩法
Sketchy how?
贪污 诈骗 伪造 我还可以继续
Embezzlement, fraud, forgery. I could go on.
他主要住在佛罗里达和卡罗来纳
He's lived mostly in Florida and the Carolinas.
什么风把他吹来了加州雷蒙那
What brought him to Ramona, California?
显然是想找个藏身之处
A place to hide out, apparently.
为什么要藏
From what?
跟钱有关
Something to do with money.
峡谷蓄洪之前几个月
Months before the canyon was flooded,
联邦财政部探员已经逼近他了
Federal treasury agents were closing in on him.
于是他搬到了雷蒙那 就此销声匿迹
And that's when he pulled up stakes in Ramona and vanished.
知道他现在身在何处吗
Do we know where he is now?
不知道 但我正在查
We do not, but I am on the hunt.
我把凯西·彼得斯化名鲍勃·特纳期间的
I am sending you a DMV photo of Casey Peters
车管所照片发给你们
from his Bob Turner days.
我认识这个人 在湖边见过他
I know that guy-- from the lake.
对 就是那个发现硬币的人
Yeah. That's the guy who found the coins.
有什么能帮到你的吗
Help you with something?
还真有
Actually, yeah.
介意把你的帽子和墨镜摘掉吗
You mind taking off your hat and sunglasses?
什么
Do what?
帽子和墨镜 摘掉一下
The hat and glasses, just for a second.
抱歉 不行
Sorry. That's not gonna happen, pal.
真的 我在把我的船停进干船坞 好吗
Seriously, man, I'm trying to dry-dock my boat, ok?
你有什么毛病
What the hell is your problem, huh?
墨镜摘掉
The sunglasses.
你喝醉了还是怎么的 别碰...
Are you drunk or something? Do not touch--
联调局
FBI!
凯西·彼得斯 举起手来
Casey Peters, let me see your hands.
想都别想
Ah-ah-ah. Don't even think about it.
那么 谁来告诉他们彼得斯不是嫌犯
So, which one of us tells them Peters is not our unsub?
他丝毫不符合侧写
He doesn't remotely fit the profile.
我知道 但他也不清白
I know. It doesn't mean he's guilt-free, though.
彼得斯跟此案有着某种联♥系♥
Peters is tied into this somehow.
埃斯孔迪多警方刚来了电♥话♥
Escondido PD just called.
11月20日至24日期间
Casey Peters was locked up
凯西·彼得斯因为酒后扰乱治安被他们拘留了
over there November 20th through the 24th on a drunk and disorderly.
意思是本·斯泰尔斯遇害时他还在羁押中
Means he was in custody when Ben Stiles was murdered.
真省事
Convenient.
是美好的意外 还是他刻意制♥造♥的不在场证明
Happy accident or part of his plan to build an alibi?
何不问问他
Why don't we ask him?
我先提醒你们 他可不是那种爱讲话的类型
I gotta warn you, he's not in a very talkative mood.
没关系
Oh, that's ok.
我们的专长就是适应各种类型
We specialize in mood adjustment.
晚上好 彼得斯先生 我是特别督查探员潘提斯
Good evening, Mr. Peters. I'm SSA Prentiss.
这位是高级督查探员罗西 我们是联调局的
This is SSA Rossi. We're with the FBI.
有几个问题想问你
We have some questions to ask.
你为什么搬来帕尔默湖
So, what brings you to Lake Palmer?
你住在这附近吗
Do you live in the area?
不如这样
Well, how about this?
我们讲 你就继续坐在那里拖延时间拒不回答
We'll talk, and you sit there practicing your stonewalling,
因为我们已经知道很多了
Because we already know a lot.
九十年代
Back in the nineties,
你在佛罗里达犯下了多项罪行
you got into trouble with the law down in Florida--
贪污 伪造支票
Embezzling, writing bad checks.
然后你搬来了雷蒙那
Then you moved to Ramona,
换了个身份
you changed your identity,
躲藏在峡谷里
and you hid out in the canyon.
后来在他们要在峡谷里蓄洪之前
And then right before they flooded the canyon,
你又打包消失了
you packed up again and took off.
现在 你看看 你回来了
Now, lo and behold, you are back
就在谋杀案刚刚开始的时候
at the exact same time these murders started up.
请听快讯 第一个人被杀的时候我在牢里
News flash--I was in jail when the first guy got killed.
你在码头上骚扰的那个男的
Well, that guy you were hassling out on the dock,
是怎么回事
what was that all about?
你们想问什么就问吧
You can ask all the questions you want.
我不会再说了
I'm done talking.
不 不
No! No!
加西亚
Yeah, Garcia.
加西亚中♥央♥办公室有条不紊水到渠成
It's pieces-fall-into-place day here at Garcia central.
我一直在雷蒙那的公共记录里找
I have been looking at old Ramona public records
任何关于鲍勃·特纳的信息
for all things Bob Turner,
另一个特纳进入了我的视线
And another Turner caught my eye--
立伦·特纳
A Leland Turner.
1997时他十三岁
In 1997, he was 13 years old.
他少年时期有不少不良记录 没有家庭信息
He has a long juvie record, no family history.
而且他登记的地址是帕尔默峡谷路
And he listed his address as Palmer Canyon Road.
鲍勃·特纳
帕尔默峡谷路274号♥
就是过去那条通往蓄洪峡谷里
That's the road that used to lead to the residences
居民住所的道路
in the flooded canyon.
凯西·彼得斯有个儿子
Casey Peters had a son.
我做到了
I did it.
我在湖边过了一夜
I spent the whole night by the lake.
你已经准备好了
You're ready now.
来吧
Come on.
我真得向你致敬啊 凯西
Well, I gotta give you a tip of the hat, Casey.
逍遥法外二十年真不是件容易的事
It is not easy to evade law enforcement for 20 years.
而且要是你没回帕尔默湖
And if you hadn't come back to Lake Palmer,
肯定还是一只自♥由♥鸟
You'd still be out there free as a bird.
但你回来了 何故
But you're here. Why?
码头那个船主
That boat owner down at the dock--
我想你是想确认
I think you were trying to see
戴着那副太阳镜的人是不是你儿子立伦
if maybe that was your son Leland behind those sunglasses.
你怎么知道立伦的
How do you know about Leland?
凯西 不断有人遇害 我们时间紧迫
Casey, people are dying, and we're on a clock.
如果你知道立伦的行踪 务必坦白
So if you know where Leland is, you need to tell us.
不知道
I don't.
我已经二十年没见过自己的儿子了
I haven't seen my boy in 20 years.
但你一听闻凶案
But when you heard about these murders,
就认为他或许涉案
you thought he might be involved.
所以你才回来
That's why you came back.
当年立伦不愿离开雷蒙那
Leland didn't want to leave Ramona.
他们本该离开 我们大吵了一架
They were supposed to go. We got into this fight.
那孩子就跑了 后来我再也没见过他
Boy runs away. That's the last I ever saw him.
当年他才十三岁
He was 13 years old.
你找过吗
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表