是因为他要求我在书的内页上
is because he asked me to write a dedication
写一段题辞
on the inside cover of the book.
为此我还多收了二十块钱呢
It's something I add for an extra 20 bucks.
还有你知道吗 有时候我就乱划拉一通
You know? And sometimes I use the wild man font
那些真♥相♥论者还会说
and the truthers all go,
"哇 他给我的书题辞了"
"Oh, wow, look, he actually wrote stuff in my book."
塔拉 有发现了
Tara, we have something.
《麦田里的守望者》
找到了 艾米丽
Found it, Emily.
上面写了什么
What does it say?
"至我的挚爱梅丽莎 永远爱你 卡尔"
"To my darling Melissa, love always, Carl."
我们在约会 这不犯法
We were dating. That's not a crime.
为什么要隐瞒
So why hide it?
真♥相♥论者的圈子很小
The truther community is small,
大家都爱传闲话
and we're gossipy.
还有 我们确信像你们这样的探员在监视我们
Also, we're already convinced agents like you are watching us.
所以我和卡尔就隐藏了痕迹
So Carl and I covered our tracks.
我们干得很不错 连你们那个伟大的加西亚
So well, in fact, that the great and powerful Garcia
都找不到一丝记录
is not going to find them.
我相信你
I believe you.
正因如此我们必须凭借原始的侧写技术
Which is why we had to rely on old-fashioned profiling
来继续往下查
to figure out this next part.
就从你一开始提出的那个问题开始
And it started with a question you asked first.
为什么道格无缘无故自杀了
Why would Doug kill himself for no reason?
于是我们再现了道格的自杀现场 找寻遗漏的线索
So, we reconstructed Doug's suicide to see what we missed.
你站在那边 我站在这边
So you were there and I was here.
是的
Right.
他对你吼道
And then he was screaming at you,
"嫁祸行径我一看便知 你个贱♥人♥"
"I know a false flag when I see one, bitch."
然后他就自杀了
And then bang.
不 不对
No, that's not right.
他是说了那些话 但不是对着我说的
He said all those things, but not to me.
他看的是你
He was looking at you.
不 不是 要是有人跟我对视
No, no. If someone made eye contact with me
还叫我贱♥人♥ 我会记得的
and called me a bitch, I'd remember.
也许他看的不是你们两个
Maybe he wasn't looking at either of you.
他是在看站在你们中间位置的人
He was looking between you.
小洁 你当时是在那边守着
Uh...JJ, you were posted up over there
-观察情况 -对
- for line of sight. - Yeah.
那么 屋子里只有一个女人
Ok, there's only one one other woman
可能与他有过交谈
in the room he would have been talking to.
叫你们来的目的
The reason we asked you here,
唯一的目的 是想传达讯息
the only reason, is to listen.
仅此而已
That's all.
所以你只需要接受讯息
So just listen.
接受讯息 把枪放下
Listen. Put the gun down.
嫁祸行径我一看便知
I know a false flag when I see one.
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
一切都始于卡尔发的短♥信♥
It all started with Carl's text.
"我快查出他是谁了"
"I'm close to finding out who it is."
他是在说梅丽莎的事
He was talking about Melissa,
意思是"我快查出她的奸夫是谁了"
As in, "I'm close to finding out who she's cheating with."
她跟道格之间有奸♥情♥
She was cheating with Doug?
没错 当她发现卡尔
Yes. And when she found out
在查她 她就杀了卡尔
Carl was onto her, she killed him.
慢着 拍档
Whoa. Slow down there, partner.
想想看 最原始的动机
Think about it. It's the oldest motivation in the book--
性 梅丽莎很狡猾 能操控人心
Sex. Melissa is cunning and manipulative,
她是精神变♥态♥ 而且她很厉害
and she is a psychopath, and a good one.
我在向她解释整个案子的过程中 她就坐在那儿
I mean, she sat there while I laid out this entire case,
丝毫不露声色
she did not tip a thing.
道格是自杀的 所以枪上有他的指纹
Now, Doug's prints were on the gun because of the suicide,
但卡尔被害案 梅丽莎可能戴了手套作案 还有...
But with Carl, Melissa could have used gloves, and...
怎么了
What?
为什么你们每个人都盯着我
Why is everybody staring at me?
塔拉 我很想相信你的分♥析♥
Tara, I want to believe that.
此刻进行逮捕会大大缓解案子的紧张局面 但是
An arrest would relieve a lot of tension on this case, but...
但是我们没有证据
But we don't have the evidence,
没有证据 我们和那些真♥相♥论者没什么两样了
and without the evidence, we're no better than the truthers.
和真♥相♥论者没什么两样
No better than the truthers.
梅丽莎
Melissa...
认为桑迪胡克小学枪击案是政♥府♥策划的
Thinks that Sandy Hook was staged.
我当时就在那儿
I was there...
那一天 我给家长们做了心理疏导
That day, and I counseled those parents,
然后我看到了...
And I saw...
我看到了那些孩子
I saw those kids.
所以 如果有那么一天我输给了像她这样的人
So the day that I lose to someone like her...
那就是我辞职的那天
That's the day that I quit.
这想法带有偏见
It's biased thinking,
如果我们容许这种偏见沾染了侧写
and if we allow it to color our profile
而最后逮捕是错误的
and the arrest falls apart,
我们会给局里留下污点
we'll be a stain on the bureau.
那要怎么办 我们就这样 对梅丽莎屈服了
Ok, so what, we just... we just back off on Melissa?
不 我们要将侧写付诸实施
No. We back up our profile.
你已经有了推断 塔拉 现在证明你的结论
You have a theory, Tara. Now prove your results.
等我们去到梅丽莎的住所 第一个要找什么东西
Now, once we're inside Melissa's house, what are we looking for?
也许她清理了卡尔·李遇害的犯罪现场
Well, maybe she cleaned up Carl Lee's crime scene.
枪已经找到了
The gun's accounted for,
失踪的子弹和弹壳还没有
but the missing bullet and casing aren't.
开了个好头 还有什么
Great start. What else?
我承认我对你有偏见 我直说
I admit my bias, out loud,
因为我当时一直
because I wasn't able to see
没能看清放在我眼前的东西
what was right in front of me the whole time.
我以为相信阴谋论的人
I thought anyone who believed in conspiracy theories
都很容易受蒙骗
had to be deluded.
他们不可能比我更聪明
There was no way they could outsmart me.
我错了
And I was wrong.
这个案子里有一个阴谋论
There is a conspiracy in this case.
你就在这个阴谋论的中心
And you are at the center of it.
我先说清楚
So, allow me to be clear
从现在开始
from this point forward.
我会给你一次机会说出事实
I'm going to give you one chance to tell the truth.
就一次 记住 我们已经在搜查你的住所了
One. Keep in mind we are already searching your place.
如果你撒谎 如果你有丝毫的隐瞒
If you lie, if you hold back in any way,
我会知道的
I will know about it,
我会让你受到制裁
and I will nail you for it,
判到终身监禁
all the way to a life sentence.
删除文件
是 否
有什么意义呢
What's the point of this?
我想在我行使请律师的权利前
I guess there's just one last thing to say
只有一句话要说
before I invoke my right to an attorney.
祝你好运
Good luck.
有发现吗
Anything?
梅丽莎的公♥寓♥一尘不染
Melissa's house was spotless.
完全没有她涉案的证据
Zero evidence of her involvement.
你们怎么样
How are you guys doing?
不怎么样
Yikes.
每次想要理清头绪
Yeah, every time we try to reason it out,
最会碰到各种各样的难题
we keep hitting different walls.
如果我们再不实施抓捕
We have to make an arrest
就只能释放所有真♥相♥论者
or release all the truthers from custody.
给我最合理的解释
Give me the version that makes the most sense.
道格手上的确有杀死卡尔的枪
Ok, well, Doug was holding the gun that killed Carl,
但是没有任何证据
but there is nothing behaviorally
能指明他是凶手
that points to him being a killer.
梅丽莎未确诊的精神病
And Melissa's the undiagnosed psychopath,
卡尔发现她出轨了
and Carl was figuring out that she was cheating.
作为他的女友 她肯定知道他把枪藏在那里
And as his girlfriend, she would know where he hid his guns,
所以我们...我们觉得是这样
and so we-- we're thinking this.
卡尔和梅丽莎产生争执
Carl and Melissa were fighting.
精神病患者控制不了自己的自负
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表