The NEWs.
新伦敦市
New London...
这些城市的英文拼写都含"New"
纽黑文市
New Haven...
纽瓦克市
Newark.
他就在这些地方找寻受害者
That's where he hunted.
我估计他下一步会袭击新罗谢尔
I predicted he would hit New Rochelle next.
他喜欢大学酒吧 他喜欢在里面挑选受害者
He liked college bars. He liked hunting in them.
我就去找他 之后...
So I hunted for him, and then...
之后她找上了我
And then she came up to me.
她使我放松了警惕 还在我酒里下药
She got my guard down, slipped something in my drink...
她
She?
凶手不止一个
Then there's more than one of 'em?
是团伙作案
It was a team.
是一个男人和一个女人
It was a man and a woman?
你知道他们的名字吗
Did you get their names?
你不知道情况有多可怕
You don't know how bad it was.
从我从他们家醒来开始就那么可怕
From the moment I w-woke up in their house how bad.
你要迟到了
You're gonna be late!
西奥 走了走了走了
Theo! Let's go, let's go, let's go!
路上肯定会堵得一塌糊涂
Traffic's gonna be a nightmare.
爸爸 明天我能借你的车吗
Hey, dad, can I borrow the car tomorrow night?
又和爱普莉尔去约会吗
Another date with April?
开始认真起来了嘛
Things are getting serious.
我希望你能给她
I hope you're treating her
应有的尊重 年轻人
with the respect she deserves, young man.
-爸爸 我知道啦 再见 妈妈 -再见
- Geez, dad. Yes. Bye, mom. - Bye.
我本来还以为我们没有独处的机会呢
I thought we'd never get a moment alone.
那只是个开始
That was just the beginning.
我学会利用装死来活下去
I learned to survive by playing dead.
我放慢我的心跳
I slowed down my heartbeat,
我的呼吸
My breathing.
只有这样才能让他们停手
That was the only way I could get them to stop.
你做得很好 你昨晚就骗过他们了
You got so good at it, you fooled us last night.
那孩子 西奥
And the boy...Theo.
他的名字叫西奥
His name is Theo.
他有时会给我些吃的
He would feed me sometimes.
那对父母为什么
Why would the parents risk
会冒险让他们的孩子接近你这样的囚犯
exposing their son to a captive like you?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know, I don't know.
他...他反正有时会喂我
He just-- he fed me sometimes.
他会把我当人看待
He talked to me like I was human.
我求他放我走
I begged him to let me go,
但他没法违抗他们
but he couldn't defy them.
天啊
Oh, God...
天啊 天啊
Oh, God... God...
你觉得我们被耍了吗
And you think we're being played?
你说你信吗
You tell me if you buy this--
杀人夫妇拍档
A husband-and-wife killing team
在郊区和儿子住在一起
raising a son in the middle of suburbia
就像欧吉和哈丽雅特
like Ozzie and Harriet.
伪装创伤 和侧写师玩这个可是走险棋啊
Faking trauma. That's a dangerous game to play against profilers.
他想隐藏什么
What's he trying to hide from us?
他可能在掩护将他关到集装箱中的那个人
He could be covering for whoever locked him in that storage unit.
我觉得是扼杀者
My mind goes to the Strangler.
他们之间还有很多故事没说
And there's more going on between them than he's letting on.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know where my mind goes...
像托尼·科斯塔 以色列·凯耶斯
to serial killers like Tony Costa,
弗雷德·威斯特这样的连环杀手
Israel Keyes, Fred West.
被羁押后就自杀的嫌犯
Suspects who killed themselves once they were taken into custody.
就像奎恩昨晚试图做的一样
Like Quinn tried to do last night.
你觉得他可能是扼杀者吗
You think maybe he's the Strangler?
我觉得在我们证实他的说法之前
I think we leave all theories on the table
不能排除任何假设
until we verify his story.
我觉得我们可以回到一切开始的地方
And I think we verify his story by going back
来验证他的说法
to where it started.
卢克 有什么发现
Luke, what have you got?
目前可以确定这个集装箱是在两天前
So far, we can tell you that the unit was rented
以奎恩的名义租的
in Quinn's name 2 days ago,
现金结账
all paid for in cash.
摄像头拍到
Security camera footage caught footage
那天有个带兜帽的男子
of a hooded male hefting Quinn
把奎恩和所有东西放了进来
and everything else into the unit on that same day.
我们发给加西亚了
We sent it over to Garcia,
但是太模糊了 没法辨认
but it's too grainy to ID.
你还有什么发现
What else have you found in there?
好像有人搬了一个女生宿舍进来
Looks like someone stuffed an entire girl's dorm room in here--
亚麻织品 衣服...
Linens, clothes...
感觉像是一个年轻女性的东西
Reads to us as young and female.
一个足够强壮
So, someone with the physical strength
能搬动奎恩的人还打包了他的女儿的
to carry Quinn around also packs up his daughter's--
或者他女朋友的大学宿舍搬了过来
or his girlfriend's college dorm room.
到底有什么规律
What's the pattern here?
我们也在思考这个问题
We're asking ourselves the same question.
有发现随时通知我们
Keep us posted on what you find.
好的 会的
All right. Will do.
天啊 埃尔维斯 有发现
Oh, my God, Alvez. I got something.
什么
What?
你妈妈
Your mom.
人类骨骼
你是认真的吗 开妈妈的玩笑
Oh, really. Mom jokes?
等你见到她
Wait until you meet her,
再这么说吧
and you say that, right,
因为她只需要一眼就能
because what she's gonna do is crush you
把你碾碎
with just a look.
看到这表情了吗
You see that look?
我妈妈就这样
That's my mom.
我已经感觉有必要为违反宵禁
I already feel the need to apologize for breaking curfew
和没打扫房♥间而道歉了
and not cleaning up my room.
应该的
You should.
拜托 塔拉 又来
Oh, come on, Tara, not again.
我需要一个证据袋
I'm gonna need an evidence bag.
还是给我七个吧
Actually, I'm gonna need 7.
舌骨
Hyoid bones.
奎恩说扼杀者会从被害人的
Quinn said the Strangler removed these
喉咙里割走舌头当做战利品
from the necks of his victims and kept them as trophies.
上面都有日期
They've got dates on them.
我去让加西亚查查这些日子
All right. I'm gonna have Garcia run these dates
他都在哪里
against his whereabouts.
如果奎恩不是联调局
I mean, either Quinn's the unluckiest agent
最倒霉的探员...
in the history of the bureau, or...
那他肯定是最有罪的
He's the guiltiest.
你是肖恩吗
Hi. Are you Shane?
是的
Yeah.
我是联调局特别督察探员洁妮芙·洁婼
I'm SSA Jennifer Jareau with the FBI.
这是特别督察探员马特·西蒙斯
This is SSA Matt Simmons.
你妈妈在家吗
Is your mom home?
妈妈
Mom?
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I just knew.
知道什么
Knew what?
他不会像我妈妈说的那样抛弃我们
That he wouldn't walk out on us, like mom said.
他是个好爸爸 他不会这么做的
He was a great dad. He wouldn't do that.
那...我能见见他吗
So...can I see him?
我们正是因此而来的
Well, that's why we're here.
但我们得提醒你们 他可能不再是
But we need to warn you that he might not be the same man
像你们记忆中那样了
that you remember.
为什么
Why?
他出了什么事
What happened to him?
他出了什么事
What happened to him?
怎么不问问我出了什么事
What about what happened to me?
出了什么事
What did happen?
他开始沉迷于那桩案子
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表