抱歉 这些
I'm sorry. All--
我能去趟洗手间吗
May I use the ladies' room?
当然 沿大厅走 左手边
Yes, of course. It's down the hall on the left.
她是怀疑丈夫外面有情人吗
You think she suspected her husband had somebody on the side?
我认为她很清楚 但视若无睹
I think she made a conscious decision to look the other way.
但从提款的金额和频率来看
But given the amounts and frequency of withdrawals,
我不太确定是确立了关系的外遇
I'm not so sure we're looking at an ongoing affair here
更像是某种收费服务
so much of some sort of pay-to-play.
不明嫌犯一定是通过三陪服务网站
Mm. An online escort service could definitely
找到的惠勒和弗里斯特
be the way the unsub found both Wyler and Forester.
向首领致敬 什么事
Hail to my chief. What's up?
加西亚 做好准备
Garcia, get ready on your end.
我们会给你发送
We're going to be sending you links
发送个人电脑的链接
to personal computers.
我们怀疑惠勒和弗里斯特
We suspect both Wyler and Forester
私下里都热衷于招♥妓♥
were keeping their appetite for prostitutes on the down low.
真是够放荡的
Oh, that is a debaucherous diet.
发给我链接
Ok, you send me what you have
我会破译出这些家伙
and I will decipher how these dudes
是如何找到小情人的
arranged their naughty dates.
我们走了一遍犯罪现场
So you walk through these crime scenes
认为不明嫌犯需要时间
and you realize the unsub needs time
搭置现场 很显然
to set this crazy stage. So he's obviously
他在这些地方感到很自在
comfortable in these spaces.
这两个人应该不是他的头两位被害者
It's difficult to imagine that these two men
这些都表现出
are his first kills. I mean, there's definitely
不明嫌犯极其自信专业
a level of confidence and expertise being demonstrated.
在暴♥力♥犯罪数据库上没找到类似案件
And yet we found nothing in VICAP.
我们应该对附近潜在的弃尸地点
Yeah, we should do a geo profile
进行地理侧写
of potential dump sites in the area.
加西亚 发现什么了
Garcia, what did you find?
我发现两个被害者的艳遇对象
I come bearing a curious love connection
有奇妙重合
between our two victims,
她自称是达莎
and she calls herself Dasha.
看你们的平板电脑
Following along in your hymnals,
惠勒和弗里斯特都被这个
you'll see that both Wyler and Forester
十分标致的小妞迷得神魂颠倒
were quite smitten with this comely lass,
他们把收发的浪漫邮件都存了档
so much so that they archived their very romantic emails,
我借此查出
and therefore, I was able to use those
他们得以认识达莎的门路
to trace each gentleman's meet cute
一家名为蓝色塞壬的
with Dasha to the website
国际社交俱乐部的网站
of the Blue Siren international social club,
会员们可以进行
where members are encouraged to cultivate
相互受益 彼此满足的社交活动
mutually beneficial and satisfying social arrangements.
就是小妞傍大款的地方
Where sugar daddies meet sugar babies.
也可以说是妓♥女♥和嫖♥客♥
Hookers and Johns by any other name.
蓝色塞壬的运作模式
It looks as if Blue Siren
似乎和普通交♥友♥网♥站别无二致
works almost like pretty much every dating site.
会员注册后可以在全国范围内招♥妓♥
Members can sign up and then hook up from all over the country.
但他们并没有用真实姓名登记
Yeah, but they don't like to enroll using their real names.
达莎这种名字
I mean, Dasha?
这显然是化名
Clearly that is a nom de plume,
但蓝色塞壬幕后的人肯定知道她的真实姓名
but her real name is in the veiled hands of the Blue Siren.
有些奇怪 我们的侧写一开始定位在
Strange, though. Our profile begins
通过三陪服务寻找被害者的
with a male sexual sadist hunting victims
男性性♥虐♥狂
through escort services.
但看这些邮件
Except when you read these emails, I mean,
这些人是和他们中意的人
you know that these guys met and hung out
联♥系♥见面
with the one they were expecting.
没错 而且尽管尚未确定两次案件的
Uh, true, and I know we don't have a reliable timeline
可靠时间线
for either of these crimes,
但在我看来
but from what I can tell,
他们两人生前见到的
Dasha was the last person
最后一个人都应该是达莎
to see both of these men alive.
加西亚 你一定查到了蓝色塞壬的
Garcia, tell me you have a terrestrial address
实际地址
for Blue Siren.
当然 发过去了
You betcha. Sending it now.
发送
蓝色塞壬国际
布莱恩森大街14702
密歇根州底特律 48244
怎么了
What happened?
我 我在哪
Where--where am I?
怎
What...
怎 怎么回事
What--what's going on?
你今晚将死在这儿
You're gonna die here tonight.
会耗费很长时间
It's gonna take a lot of time.
你会非常痛苦
And it will be incredibly painful.
但趁着我现在还能集中精力说话
But before I get too distracted,
你要知道人生中的每件事
you need to know there's a purpose
都有它特定的目的
to everything in this life.
事实上
The fact is...
这就是我的目的
This is mine.
这可是女大学生联谊会的房♥子
Uh, this is a college sorority house.
你确定是这里
You sure we're at the right place?
根据加西亚发过来的地址
According to Garcia, this is the address
管理蓝色塞壬
for whoever's running the website
国际社交俱乐部网站的人就住在这里
for the Blue Siren International social club.
你好
Hello?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是洁妮芙·洁婼
I'm Jennifer Jareau.
他是卢克·埃尔维斯 我们是联调局的
This is Luke Alvez. We're with the FBI.
还有完没完了
Oh, look, just stop. We have been through
我们已经和你们的人说过了
all of this with you guys already.
贝卡和我不是什么网上皮条客
Becca and I are not cyber pimps.
蓝色塞壬不是三陪服务网站
Blue siren is not an escort service.
吉安娜 冷静点 他们是联调局的人
Gianna, please. They're the feds.
我才不管他们是谁呢
I don't care who the hell they are.
你们这是骚扰
This is, like, total harassment.
你们赶紧回去
Now you two need to step back
和我们的律师说去
and talk to our lawyer.
我们很愿意和你们的律师谈
We are more than willing to talk to your attorney.
但你要明白我们来这儿不是为了
But you need to understand that we're not here
蓝色塞壬合法性的问题
to talk about the legality of Blue Siren.
我们来这是因为你们俱乐部的两名会员
We're here because two of your club members,
科蒂斯·惠勒和达雷尔·弗里斯特
Curtis Wyler and Darrel Forester,
他们是一桩连环谋杀案的被害人
they've become victims in a series of homicides.
天啊
Oh, my god.
那又怎样 你觉得我们是凶手吗
So what? You think that we're killers?
不 惠勒先生和弗里斯特先生
No. Mr. Wyler and Mr. Forester
似乎和俱乐部同一名会员
appear to have developed personal relationships
发展出了私人关系
with the same... club member.
她的用户名叫达莎
Her screen name was Dasha.
我们需要知道达莎的真名
We need to know Dasha's real name
以及你们可能掌握的
and any other personal information
其他个人信息
you may have collected.
达莎没有工作在...
Dasha doesn't work for--
她不再是俱乐部成员了
I mean, she's no longer a member of the club.
这真是一团糟 我们要考虑隐私问题
This is so messed up. We've got privacy issues to consider.
一旦大家都发现
Well, you won't have any privacy issues
成为蓝色塞壬的会员会导致被杀
once everybody finds out that being a member
你们就再也不用担心隐私问题了
of blue siren gets you killed.
好吧 达莎的真名叫金伯利·戴斯蒙德
Ok. Dasha's real name is Kimberly Desmond.
和贝卡说的一样 她一个月前退出了
And like Becca said, she dropped out like a month ago.
所以我不确定我们掌握的个人资料
So I'm not sure if the personal info we have
是不是最新的
is current or not.
提供你掌握的资料就行 谢谢
Well, we'll take what you got. Thanks.
看到暴露的金属镶板了吗
You see that exposed metal panel?
它是焊接的 那里还有铆钉
It's welded and there are rivets.
是的 看上去有点像个货物集装箱
Yeah, it looks maybe like a freight container?
我一开始也这么想
That's what I thought at first,
但里德博士和我将这张图
but Dr. Reid and I compared the image
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表