去往更好的地方
To a Better Place
你能相信吗 轮胎没气了
Can you believe this? Flat tire.
肯定是报应 对吧
It's karma. You know that, right?
何出此言
How you figure?
是上天想让我们
The universe meant for us
去刚才路过的餐厅
to stop at that diner we passed
好好喝杯啤酒 于是就让轮胎罢♥工♥了
and have a beer, let the tires cool down.
换掉没气的轮胎得花上十分钟
This flat cost us a good 10 minutes.
我们接下来必须把它补回来
We're gonna need to hit it extra hard the rest of the way.
你去看过赛犬吗
You ever been to a dog race?
没有
Nope.
他们让狗跑起来的办法
Well, the way they get the dogs to run is,
是放出一只电子兔子
they send out this electric rabbit,
一只老旧的兔子 拴在护栏上
Rusty the rabbit. It's hooked on the guardrail,
沿着赛道一直挂在狗的前方划过
It zips around in front of the dogs.
有一次我去观赛 领头的那一只
This one time I went, the lead dog
把其他狗远远得甩在后面
got out so far ahead of the others,
它抓住了兔子
it actually caught the damn thing.
那只狗触电死了
The dog was electrocuted.
真是个可怕的故事
That's a horrible story.
这个故事的意义在于
And the point of it being,
有时候慢慢稳步向前反而会赢得比赛
sometimes slow and steady wins the race.
你听见了吗
You hear that?
听见什么
Hear what?
嗡嗡嗡的声音
It's like a humming.
最后那个有点用力过猛了 探员
Kind of gilded the lily on that last one, agent.
我只是想再确认些
I wanted to be sure.
确认坏人的脑子被打成了卷饼里的奶酪吗
That the bad guy was shredded like taco cheese?
我晚上就把结果发给审查委员会
I'll send the results over to the review board this evening.
我做得还好吗
Did I do ok?
就像怀特·厄普再次降临
Like the second coming of Wyatt Earp.
1994年电影《执法悍将》 讲述西部警长怀特·厄普与黑帮火并的故事
或者是阿尔·卡彭Or...Al Capone, maybe.
芝加哥黑帮教父
早上好 里德博士
Good morning, Dr. Reid.
早上好
Morning.
请坐
Have a seat.
这是最后一次质询了 我想你一定很高兴
It's our last session. I bet you're glad
看到这一天的到来
to see this day come.
是的
I am.
别忘了 你不是被单独挑选出来的
Don't forget, you weren't singled out.
你的整个队伍都被强制休假六周
Your entire team had 6 weeks of mandated leave.
没错 但是我是唯一一个
True, but I am the only one
必须评估复职的
being evaluated for reinstatement.
应该说你是唯一一个处在查看期的
You're the only one on probation.
你在过去的六个月里
You've had a lifetime's worth of trauma
遭受了人一生所能承受的创伤
packed into the last 6 months.
墨西哥
Mexico.
监狱
Prison.
你妈妈的病情
The situation with your mother.
再加上一名队员的离世
Add to that the loss of a team member.
很沉重 我知道 这些事很沉重
It's a lot, I know. It is a lot.
但我现在已经没事了 你觉得
But I'm fine now. When do you think
委员会什么时候会做出决定
the board will make their decision?
我觉得我们已经讨论...
I feel like we've discussed--
我们已经做出决定了
The decision's been made...
就在昨晚
Last night.
决定是什么
What is it?
里德博士 几年前
Dr. Reid, several years ago,
我们进行过一次跟这次情形很相似的听证会
we had a reinstatement hearing very much like this one.
他就像你 是一个杰出的探员
Like you, an outstanding agent.
也像你 经历了很多苦难
Like you, had been through a lot.
我们让他复职了
We reinstated him.
两个月后 他在一起人♥质♥事件中反应过度
Two months later, he overreacted in a hostage situation
几乎导致三个人失去了生命
and nearly cost 3 people their lives.
我这样只是为了说明
All that is a way of saying
我们没有草率地做出这个决定
that we didn't arrive at this decision in haste.
他们否决了
They said no?
他们批准了
They said yes.
他们批准了
They said yes?
审查委员会全体一致批准了
The review board unanimously approved
你的全权复职
your full reinstatement.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
不过 有个条件
There is a condition, however,
你也许不会喜欢
and you may not like it,
但是不容反驳
but it's nonnegotiable.
感觉就像返校第一天
It's like the first day back at school.
你暑假里做了些什么 艾米莉·潘提斯
And what did you do over your summer vacation, Emily Prentiss?
看电视
Boob tube.
总听别人说"刷剧"
I always heard people talk about binge-watching,
我也决定试试
so I decided to try it.
没毛病
There's nothing wrong with that.
是他们叫我们尽情玩乐的
They told us to unplug.
你只是在服从命令
You were just following orders.
你想放在那里 头儿
Where do you want these, boss?
什么东西
What are they?
你们休假的时候
Backlog of cases I assisted on
积压的那些我协助侦破的案件
while the rest of you were off.
就放在那儿吧
Right there will be fine.
真是个坏兆头 都要用行李车
That's a bad sign when you need a forklift
来运连环杀手的档案了
to move around the serial killer files.
那是什么感觉 我是说
How was it? I mean talk about
被人扔到泳池深水区[开始新工作]的感觉
being dropped into the deep end of the pool.
我很开心能在国内游泳[工作]
Oh, it's just nice to be swimming in the stateside pool.
孩子们喜欢爸爸陪在身边
Family loves having dad around a little more,
还有在这十几年来头一回
and for the first time in a decade...
我的生物钟恢复正常了
My internal clock is normalizing.
说到恢复正常
Speaking of getting back to normal,
我们可能需要个新档案盒 有案子了
we might need a new box. We've got a case.
能再次看到大家聚在一起很开心
It's so great to see all of your faces again.
我有几件事要宣布 在我说完之前
I have a couple of announcements. Please hold your applause
先别鼓掌
until I'm done.
就如你们听说的一样
As you have obviously heard,
斯宾塞·里德博士全权复职了
Dr. Spencer Reid has been fully reinstated.
欢迎回来 斯宾塞
Welcome back, Spence.
好耶
Whoo-hoo! Yes!
你还没说完对吧
Oh. That's not the end, is it?
我还想感谢一下
I would also like to thank
我们新来的成员 马特·西蒙斯
the newest member of our team, Matt Simmons,
他在我们离岗的时候为我们坚守阵线
for holding down the fort when we were on the sidelines.
国际反应小组的损失是我们的福气
IRT's loss is our gain.
欢迎你来 马特
So welcome aboard, Matt.
谢谢 我很高兴能来
Thank you. It is great to be here, guys.
说完了吗
Is that the end?
说完了
That is the end.
好耶
Whoo-hoo! Yes!
好了 开工吧
Ok, let's get things started.
让我把话题过度到我们日常工作中
Ah, allow me to provide the unhappy transition
最难过的部分吧
to the sad part of our day job.
昨天下午 在佛罗里达州那不勒斯
Ok, yesterday afternoon in Naples, Florida,
两个骑行者偶然发现了
two bicyclists stumbled upon
26岁的死者安·贝克
26-year-old Ann Baker.
她被塞进了一个行李箱
She had been put in a suitcase
遗弃在路边
and left by the side of the road.
被肢解了吗
Disarticulated?
我真恨我自己知道这个词的意思
I hate that I know what that word means.
不 尸体是完整的
No, she was in one piece.
警♥察♥在安·贝克的公♥寓♥里发现了这样的情景
Police found this in Ann Baker's apartment.
她当时正在准备午餐
She was getting ready for dinner.
食材都切好了 锅也热了
Food was chopped and pans were ready.
特别的晚餐 有红酒
A special dinner. It looks like wine,
蜡烛 花 下了功夫
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表