是啊
Yeah.
说起来真是怪不好意思
I feel bashful telling you that, but...
可这么做确实能让我好受点
it makes me feel better.
哪怕只是想象有你在
Even imaginary you.
现在你就真的 在我身边
Now you're really...here.
谢谢
Thank you.
这样就可以了吗
So that's all it took?
我出现就可以了
Me showing up.
不需要智言慧语
No words of wisdom needed?
我们心意相通 只要沉浸其中
Basking in our connectivity,
就很治愈
I feel healed.
我们一直都是这样 不是吗
We always could do that, couldn't we?
不需言语
No words.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
但我也很喜欢那些打情骂俏
Although I do enjoy our delicious banter.
说起来 我知道你大老远赶来
Speaking of which, I know you didn't come all this way
不止是要看我
just to look at me.
不然呢
Sure I did.
甜
Ok.
我真的很抱歉这件事
But... i'm really sorry this is triggering
又让你回想起那晚的创伤
the trauma of that night.
我...我会放下的
Oh--I--I am moving on.
那就好
All right, that's good.
你知道那晚我做过祷告吗
Did you know I prayed that night?
我
Me.
多年来第一次
First time in a long time.
我希望能代替你
I wanted to take your place.
直到今天 我仍希望中枪的是我
I still wish it was me who took that bullet.
不要
No.
不要 我
No, I'm...
确实很可怕 但我很高兴是自己中枪
I mean, yeah, it was scary, but I'm glad it was me.
这件事以一种不同寻常的方式让我变得更坚强
I know it really weirdly made me stronger.
是的
It did.
你想回到蝙蝠洞 像以前那样
Do you want to go into the batcave and hang out
到处逛吗
like old times?
你知道我想的
You know I want to.
但我得和我老板谈谈
But I'd have to bargain with my boss,
我老板可是狠角色 他对我很严格
and my boss is no joke. He's real tough on me.
你没收到我的短♥信♥吗
Did you not get my text?
在你这样对我温柔地循循善教的时候吗
While you were lovingly mansplaining to me?
对 因为那样很没礼貌
No, that would be rude.
女人 看看你的手♥机♥
Woman, look at your phone.
好吧 我应该看了 但是
Ok. Well, I would've, but...
我不知道你准备好没
I don't know if you're ready.
小坦克汉克
Hey, Hank the tank,
说 "你好 佩内洛普阿姨"
Say, "Hey, Auntie Penelope."
你好 阿姨
Hey, auntie.
是吧
Right?
我的天呐 我的干儿子
Oh, my gosh. How is my godson
怎么越来越聪明可爱了
continuing to get cuter and smarter?
有这个就够了
This is everything!
这个礼物最棒了 你最好了
This is the greatest. You're the greatest.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们确认了仓库那具尸体的身份
We identified the body from the warehouse.
伊凡·韦斯菲尔德 于六周前工作日失踪
Evonne Westfield. She went missing 6 weeks ago
那时费瑞尔还在关押中
on a weekday when Ferell was still locked up.
所以肯定还有一个凶手
So there's definitely another killer out there.
很难相信
I find it hard to believe
有一个操纵大♥师♥杀手
that there's a master manipulator killer
在幕后控制费瑞尔
pulling Ferell's strings.
但所有证据似乎都指向这个结论
But everything seems to be pointing that way.
好了 找到伊凡的亲属
Ok, let's get Evonne's next of kin in here,
尽可能多地获取关于她的信息
find out everything we can about her.
这名女性死者死亡时间大于一个月 但是死亡原因相同
This woman has been dead over a month, but same C.O.D.
劲动脉被切断致使失血过多
Exsanguination due to a severed carotid,
死后被刻上倒五角星形图案
Inverted pentagram carved postmortem,
十指全被割去
and all 10 fingers removed.
颈部伤口有犹豫痕迹
Now, there are hesitation marks on that neck wound.
他并没有割去她的双腿
And he didn't remove her legs.
对 不过奇怪的是 右腿上有
No. Curiously, though, there are postmortem
死后造成的人齿咬痕
human bite marks on the right leg.
是的 看起来他咬下了小腿上的一块肉
Yeah, looks like he actually took a bite out of her calf.
我从之前的案宗中找到了费瑞尔的齿印
I acquired Ferell's bite impressions from the old case.
这些咬痕和他的齿痕不符
These bite marks don't match his.
这就说明确实还有一个凶手
Well, that's definitive proof there's another killer.
但通过吃人而获得快♥感♥是无法教授的
But you can't teach someone to be turned on by cannibalism.
所以不管嫌犯是谁
So whoever this unsub is,
他肯定一直有这样的欲望
he must have had that desire all along.
那胃容物呢
What about her stomach contents?
胃部没有任何东西
Nothing in her stomach at all.
所以她可能是他的第一名受害者
So she's probably his first victim.
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, doctor.
给艾米莉打个电♥话♥
Let's give Emily a call.
请说 戴夫
Go ahead, Dave.
似乎伊凡·韦斯菲尔德
It looks like Evonne Westfield
伊凡·韦斯菲尔德
是嫌犯杀的第一个人
is this unsub's first kill.
他是个新手 在体验吃人肉的滋味
He's new at it, experimenting with the taste of human flesh.
从行为上来看 我们知道那不是费瑞尔
And behaviorally, we know that it's not Ferell.
好 我们来梳理一下
u202dOk, let's play this out.
如果费瑞尔的案子
If this killer's responsible
其实是这个凶手所为
for all the kills attributed to Ferell,
那他应该经验丰富 不会从表面伤害开始
he'd be experienced. He wouldn't be starting from scratch.
对 他没有理由
Yeah, and there'd be no reason
留下试验性的咬痕或是犹豫的痕迹
for tentative bite or hesitation marks.
还有他藏匿伊凡尸体的手法
He also wouldn't have done such a poor job
不会这样拙劣
hiding Evonne's body.
这像是新手才会犯的错误
I mean, that feels like a newbie mistake.
我同意 所有证据都排除了
You know, I agree. All of that rules out the theory
目前的嫌犯十年前做过案这一结论
that the current unsub was operating 10 years ago.
我们从另一角度看看这件事
Let's look at this from the other way around.
要是费瑞尔不是傀儡呢
What if Ferell isn't the patsy?
如果费瑞尔有个傀儡呢
What if Ferell has a patsy?
也就是说他一直都有离开榛木州立医院的计划
Meaning he's had a plan all along to get out of Hazelwood state.
所以他训练一个新的嫌犯
So he trains a new unsub to kill
用和自己完全相同的手法去杀人
using his exact same signature
这样我们就会觉得这个新人
so we think that this new guy
十年前也杀过人
was killing 10 years ago.
这样这个新嫌犯
Then it stands to reason this new unsub
会犯一些低级错误就合情合理了
is gonna make more boneheaded mistakes.
首次作案的人会在
First-timers hunt
自己家 工作地和娱乐场所附近寻找目标
where they live, work, and play.
他很有可能认识第一位受害者
He probably knew the first victim.
我让拉斯警探把她的家人请来
I'll have Detective Russ bring in her family.
曼宁女士 请节哀
Ms. Manning, we're very sorry for your loss.
请坐
Please.
伊凡和我本来准备明年秋天结婚
Evonne and I were gonna get married next fall.
天呐 她都经历了什么
My...my god, what she must have gone through.
乔安娜 最好能试着回忆一下伊凡
Johanna, it's best if you try to remember Evonne
和你在一起时的样子
the way she was with you.
有没有谁让她觉得很不舒服
Was there anyone who made her uncomfortable
或是对她有一些不必要的关注
or paid her unwanted attention?
没有 我们一直都忙于工作
Uh...no, we were always busy with work.
我们很少出门
We hardly ever went out, and...
几乎没有什么朋友
We only have a few friends
我们有点宅
and kind of became homebodies, I guess.
她肯定有接触过什么人
There must be someone who she interacted with.
只有我弟弟马库斯
Just my little brother Marcus.
他不会害人
He's harmless.
为什么你有所犹豫 乔安娜
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表