受害者的特征和查德·希金斯相符
The victim's description matches that of Chad Higgins.
在哪
Where?
报♥警♥的人在公园跟丢了他们
The person who called it in lost him in the park.
好 他可能是把他想保护儿子的
Ok, he's probably transferring
愿望转移到了查德身上
his need to protect his son onto Chad.
这种幻想会让他把查德带到一个安全的地方
Ok, his delusion would make him take Chad somewhere safe,
一个他能守护的地方
someplace he could defend.
比如洞穴 狼抚养幼崽的地方
Like a den. It's where a wolf would take its cub.
狼窝通常在靠近水源的
Wolf dens are usually located near water
朝南的上坡上 可能在某个
on south-facing slopes, and they could be anywhere
自然结构上 比如大石头或树根
on a natural structure, like a boulder or tree roots.
感觉在哈林湖周围的 或是大山丘附近
It sounds like the area around the Harlem Meer or the Great Hill.
好 我们兵分两路 在那里和你们汇合
Ok, we'll split up and meet your people there.
等下 我有个主意
Wait. Guys, I have an idea.
我们刚取得联♥系♥
We just made contact.
麦科德抓了那个男孩 他还活着
Mccrod's got the boy. He's alive.
我安排了一个小组带着闪光弹上去
Now, I got a team ready to go with a stun grenade.
我们可以用闪光弹使他混乱 然后救出人♥质♥
We can disorient Mccord and rescue the hostage.
太冒险了
It's too risky.
最好还是试着说服他释放人♥质♥
It would be better to try and talk him out.
说服 这个人撕碎了五个人
Talk. This guy ripped apart 5 people.
是 但他还没有杀死查德
Yeah, but he hasn't killed Chad,
这说明他的人性尚存
which means his human side is still reachable.
我们可以利用这一点
We can use that to our advantage.
怎么利用
How?
求你放我走吧
Oh, please let me go.
不行 太危险了
I can't. It's too dangerous.
我可以保护你
I can protect you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我要保护你
I'll protect you.
之前我不行 但现在我可以做到了
I couldn't before but now I can.
那挺好的
Yeah, and that's great, man,
但是你知道吗 你不用担心我
But you know what? You don't have to worry about me.
警♥察♥就在外面
The cops are out there--
警♥察♥有什么用
What good are the police, huh?
你受伤时他们在哪
Where were they when you got hurt?
放我走
Let me go!
他还在外面
He's still out there!
米切尔 亲爱的 听得见吗
Mitchell? Honey, can you hear me?
我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
阿黛尔 我陪着你 好吗
Adele, I'm here with you, ok?
我觉得不乐观 警探
I don't like this, agents.
在给我们一点时间
Give us some time.
给你们五分钟 过后我们就介入
You got 5 minutes. Then we're going in.
阿黛尔 告诉他你很抱歉
Adele, tell him you're sorry
抱歉昨天没有跟你聊下去
that you couldn't talk to him more yesterday.
米切尔 很抱歉昨天我那样离开你
Mitch! I'm sorry I had to run off like that yesterday.
如果你想谈谈 我们现在可以谈
If you want to talk, we can do it now.
我真的很想和你谈谈
I really want to.
让他知道如果他和那个孩子一起出来
Let him know nothing will happen to him
不会有任何事 好吗
if he comes out with the boy, ok?
但他一定得出来
But he has to come out.
你为什么不放走那个男孩
Why don't you let that boy go?
他什么都没做
He didn't do anything.
这里会有人确保他平安无事的
There are people here who will make sure he's safe.
警♥察♥保证你出来不会对你怎么样
And the police promise nothing will happen to you if you--
不 你知道他们保护不了我们的孩子
No! You know that they can't protect our boy!
天呐
Oh, god,
他觉得他和布赖斯在一起
He thinks Bryce is in there with him?
阿黛尔 说你后悔在儿子被杀那晚
Adele, you said you regret the things
对你的丈夫说了那些话
you said to your husband on the night your son was killed.
我真的很后悔
I do.
你得让他知道
He needs to hear that.
他需要知道你没有责怪他
He needs to know that you don't blame him,
你知道他本是想保护他的家人
that you know he was just trying to protect his family.
米切尔 我们失去儿子的那晚
Mitch, that night we lost him...
我说错了
I was wrong.
这不能怪你
It wasn't your fault.
我说的那些话 不是真心的
Those things that I said, they weren't true.
你勇敢而坚强
You are brave and strong.
你是个伟大的父亲
And you were a great father.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
求你了 布赖斯也不会希望你这样做的
Please. Bryce wouldn't want you to do this.
天呐
Oh, god.
我都做了些什么
What have I done?
请放我走吧
Please let me go.
过来
Come here.
米切尔
Mitch!
不
No.
米切尔 放他走
Mitchell, let him go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
走吧
Go.
举起手来
Put your hands up.
好了 你没事了 跟我来
Ok. You're ok. Come with me.
来
Come on.
柯特·西奥德梅克曾写道
Curt Siodmak wrote:
"即使是心灵纯净
"Even a man who is pure at heart
每夜祈祷的人
"and says his prayers by night
在附子草开花之际
"may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms
月圆之夜 也可能会变成狼"
and the moon is full and bright."
好了 明尼苏达胖子[台球传奇人物] 亮出你的本事
All right, Minnesota fats, let's see what you got.
我更喜欢珍娜·李
I'm more of a Jeanette Lee fan.
黑寡妇
Oh, black widow.
输的人请喝啤酒
Loser buys beers?
出手吧
Yeah, you're on.
但愿你带了钱包
Hope you brought your wallet.
* Love you, love you*
*Oh, yeah*
*Love you... *
别担心 我等下把这招教给你
Don't worry. I'll teach you that later.
好吧 很期待
Ok. Uh, I'm looking forward to that.
* ...love you*
*Love you*
*Love you*
不是吧
Oh, come on.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表