我们得把其他人送到二层
We need to get the others to level 2.
没错
You're right.
劳伦斯 你去哪里
Lawrence, where are you going?
劳伦斯 回来
Lawrence, get back here.
随你们怎么处置她吧
Do what you want with her.
劳伦斯
Lawrence!
里德和小洁肯定在这里的某个地方
Reid and JJ are definitely here somewhere.
打不通电♥话♥
I can't get them on their phones.
他们肯定在我们脚下十八米左右
They must be 60 feet underground.
科尔曼能接触到地下的大型武器库
Coleman has access to a large weapons cache down there.
我们可不希望再出现韦科事件
We don't want another waco.
里德和小洁去哪里了
What did Reid and JJ walk into?
打不通
I can't get through.
这些门是密封的 玻璃是防爆的
The doors are airtight and the glass is bomb-blast resistant.
子弹只会反弹回来
Our bullets would just bounce off.
加西亚告诉其他人
Ok, uh, Garcia told everyone
我们到这里来了 所以
we were heading down here, so...
等等 你刚刚说是密封的
Wait, did you say airtight?
这里的氧气会消耗完吗
Are we gonna run out of air?
不 在氧气浓度降低之前 我们会先
No, high carbon dioxide levels are gonna kill us
因为高浓度的二氧化碳而死
before low oxygen levels do.
密♥码♥盘呢
What about the keypad?
十个数字 假设是四位密♥码♥
On a zero to 9 keypad, assuming a 4-digit code,
那就有一万种不同的组合
there are 10,000 possible combinations.
如果五秒钟输入一组
If you figure 5 seconds to input each combination,
需要花13.89个小时
that'll that 13.89 hours
这还没算上手指累损的情况
and that not even accounting the finger fatigue.
好吧 就算我们尝试
Right. So even if we did try,
失败太多次后
after too many failed attempts,
我们也会被锁在这里的
we would probably be locked in here anyway.
联调局的
Hey! Hey! FBI!
艾莉·雷顿 佩吉·布里尔
Allie Leighton. Paige Burrell.
是的 我们被她和一个男人绑♥架♥了
Yes. We were kidnapped by her and some man.
我们知道
Yeah, we know.
我们想帮你们
We want to help you,
但你们得先帮我们出去
but you have to get us out of here.
密♥码♥是多少
What is the code?
是多少
What is it?
艾琳
Irene?
帮不了你们
Can't help you.
科尔曼
Coleman!
科尔曼 你得放了大家
Coleman, you need to let everyone go.
你要在那里命令我吗
You're gonna make me from in there?
克里希
Chrissy?
克里希·米勒
Chrissy Miller?
你怎么知道我是谁
How do you know who I am?
你的姐姐乔安娜一直在找你
Your sister, Joanna. She's been looking for you.
她从来没停止过找你
She's never stopped looking for you.
不要听他们的谎言
Don't listen to any of their lies.
这不是谎言
They're not lies.
克里希 听着
Chrissy, look.
你的姐姐
Your sister...
她给了我你们俩的这张照片
She gave me this photo of the two of you.
那不是真的
That isn't real.
乔安娜还活着
Joanna's alive?
是的 她告诉我你很喜欢
Yes. She told me about how you like
看僵尸题材的电视剧
to watch TV shows about zombies
还很喜欢弹吉他
and how you like to play the guitar.
还有一个叫帕克的男孩
About a boy named Parker.
我们是联调局的 我们一直在找你们
We're with the FBI, and we've been looking for all of you.
劳伦斯和艾琳诱拐了你们
All right, Lawrence and Irene abducted you--
不不不不
No, no, no, no!
都不是真的
Untrue!
是真的 他们骗了你们
It is true. They told you lies.
他们告诉你们世界要毁灭了
They told you the world was ending,
但是我保证 这世界还好好的
but I promise, the world is still there.
不 都没了
No. It's all gone.
我的家人都死了 我没有亲人了
My family's dead. There's no one left for me.
不 克里希 是他们把你抓走
No, Chrissy, they preyed on you.
他们抓走了你们所有人
They preyed on all of you.
别被她骗了
Don't listen to her lies.
等等 那是你的儿子吗
Wait, is that your son?
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
乔
Joe.
源自乔安娜吗
After Joanna?
你用你姐姐的名字给他取名吗
Did you name him after your sister?
她肯定会很想见见自己的侄子
I know she'd really love to meet her nephew.
你们的家人从来没忘记过你们
Your families have not forgotten you.
他们每天都在想你们
They miss you every day.
这下面的生活不是真的
Down here is not real life.
妈妈 "下面"是什么意思
Mama, what is "down here"?
你怎么能这么对我们
How could you do this to us?
随你怎么处置他
Do what you want with him!
艾琳
Irene!
密♥码♥是1200
The code is 1-2-0-0.
"就算我早就知道明天
"Even if I knew that tomorrow
"世界即将粉碎
"the world would go to pieces,
我还是会种下我的苹果树"
I would still plant my apple tree."
马丁·路德
Martin Luther.
天啊 我真担心你们
Oh, my Gosh, I was so worried
在那个地堡里会出什么事
about you guys being in that bunker.
让我幽闭恐惧症都犯了
It made me very claustrophobic.
我们得给我找个大点的公♥寓♥
We need to look for an even bigger apartment for me.
大点的
Even bigger.
行 我们明天找
Sure. We can look tomorrow.
不得不说 科尔曼的地堡
I gotta say, Coleman's bunker
真是让我吃了一惊
was pretty impressive.
是啊 但我可不想在那里度过
Yeah, but not where I want to spend
我在地球上的最后一天
my last day on earth.
是吗 那你会去哪里
Yeah? Where would you?
我从来没想过
Never thought about it.
我不想去想这种事
I don't want to think about it.
我绝对会是在沙滩上
I would definitely be on a beach.
我觉得我更喜欢在山上
I think I'd prefer the mountains.
我会和我的家人一起
I'd be with my family.
我也是 斯宾塞呢
Same. Spence?
和我妈妈去巴黎 她喜欢巴黎
Paris with my mom. She liked Paris.
我总觉得戴夫肯定全都计划好了
You something tells me Dave has this all planned out.
你怎么知道 世界末日时
Don't you know it. When the end comes,
你会发现我在家里
you'll find me at home enjoying a meal
享受罗西秘制烤面条 如果还有时间
of carbonara alla Rossi, and if there's still time,
我会去我的院子里
I will adjourn to my patio
架起双柱舞台
to partake in a double jack
来一场古老的《唐·卡洛》
and a vintage Don Carlos.
听起来不错
That sounds great.
能带我们一起吗
You mind if we join you?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表