有一次 我挺过来了直至我上车
Once, I made it through until I got to my car.
然后你♥爸♥爸把我卡车的车轴撬起来
And your dad had jacked up the axle in my truck.
这样后轮只有在我试图离开时才能打滑
With cribbing so that the rear tires would only spin when I tried to leave.
我在外面诅咒了20分钟才弄明白
I was out there cursing my transmission for 20 minutes until I figured it out.
而且他是唯一有胆量捉弄局长的人
And he was the only one brave enough to prank the chief.
是 是啊 是啊 我们开了一两次的玩笑
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we had an a laugh or two.
我还是让他把家里的窗户都洗了
I still made him wash every window in this damn house.
他绝对是独一无二的
He was definitely one of a kind.
听着 是时候了
Look, it's that time.
我得回到F-90了
I gotta get back to 90.
他们对你怎么样 老大
How are they treating you over there, boss?
咖啡还不错
Coffee is a little something to be desired.
嘿 一定要代我向你妈妈问好
Hey, definitely tell you mom I said hello.
还有本
Ben too.
我会的
I will.
好的 如果你可以的话 别让船员惹上麻烦了
Okay. And if you can, keep this crew out of trouble.
-好的 队长 - 好的 回头见
- All right, Chief. - Okay, see you later.
克鲁兹
Cruz.
我来接替你
I'm relieving you.
副...
Lieut...
别跟我争
Don't argue with me.
上一轮班我问了你一个直接的问题 而你当着我的面撒谎
I asked you a direct question last shift, and you lied to my face.
你在现场的时候又想这么做
You tried to do it again back at the scene.
我只有四人小队 克鲁兹
I've only got a four-man team, Cruz.
每个人都要全力以赴 而你却没有
Everybody's got to be on their game, and you aren't.
嘿 克鲁兹 有空吗
Hey, Cruz, you got a sec?
算不上
Not really.
我只想问你一个小问题
I just wanted to ask you a quick question.
我知道你上过 你知道的 T-81
I know that you came up on, you know, truck 81.
我是说 很明显
I mean, obviously.
但加入救援队是什么感觉呢
But what was it like transitioning to Squad?
我知道这更像是训练 更高的期望 就是全部了
I know it's more training, higher expectations, all that.
所以我想问问 你怎么知道你准备好接受挑战了
So I guess I'm asking, how did you know you were up for the challenge?
你是在搞笑吗
Are you trying to be funny?
呃 不 西弗莱德说我应该考虑加入救援队
Uh, no, Severide said I should think about going for Squad.
所以我想 你知道的 听听你的意见
so I wanted to, you know, pick your brain.
很好 但帮我个忙 盖洛
That's great, but do me a favor, Gallo.
等我身体凉了再说
Wait 'till my body's cold.
早上怎么样了
What about a morning?
真的吗?
Really?
一个空缺都没有 好的
Not a single open slot. Okay.
问题是 夏洛特
The thing is, Charlotte.
霍金斯局长明确告诉我要和他见面 所以...
Chief Hawkins specifically told me to get this meeting with him on the books, so...
是的 他说事情很紧急 你可以安排
Yes, and he said that it was urgent and that you can make it happen.
对了 他对你评价很高
He speaks highly of you, by the way.
周四可以 对
Thursday works. Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
霍金斯局长
Chief Hawkins.
那个差点让你停职的人
The guy who almost suspended you.
- 对 - 嗯嗯
- Yes. - Hmm.
我只是好奇 这是你第一次撒谎吗
Just out of curiosity, is this the first time that you've ever lied?
因为你现在真的在冒汗
Because you are seriously sweating right now.
可能吧
Maybe.
你 你20分钟前就告诉我你会来帮我
You. You told me you'd be out here to help me 20 minutes ago.
你怎么出汗了
Why are you sweating?
唔 我不得不...
Well, I had to...
我不得不去见主任 介绍我的急救方案
I had to fudge my way into an appointment with the chief to present my paramedicine idea.
而且现在我真的得搞定它
And now I really got to nail it.
你想要练习观众吗
You want a practice audience?
说真的
Seriously?
当然了 说吧
Hell yeah. Give us the pitch.
我去拿我的活页夹
I'm gonna go get my binder.
来吧 姑娘
Come on, girl.
我就直说了
I'm gonna say it.
麦芽酒比印度淡啤好
The session ale was better than the IPA.
- 嗯嗯 - 黑啤真♥他♥妈♥好喝
- Mm-hmm. - The stout was damn good.
噢 我也感觉到了
Oh, I was feeling that too.
我会继续改进印度淡啤的
I will keep tinkering with the IPA.
我们应该叫它蓝调或什么的 让它听起来像德语
We should call it Bluthund or something, make it sound German.
又怎么了
What's this now?
我们开了自己的微型酿酒厂
We have started our very own micro-brewery.
你都不跟我商量一下吗
And you didn't consult me?
芝加哥最好的酒吧老板 拥立王者 呃
The guy with the best bar in Chicago, the kingmaker, huh?
你要卖♥♥我们的啤酒
You'll sell our beer?
我要尝尝你的啤酒
I will taste your beer.
如果我觉得 我们可以谈谈互惠互利的安排
If I'm impressed, we could talk about a mutually beneficial arrangement.
回到爸爸的消防队真好
It's really cool being back here in Dad's firehouse.
听过他所有的故事
Hearin' all the stories about him.
他们的家乡还有一百万人
There's a million more where they came from.
你♥爸♥爸不一样
Your dad was something else.
是的
Yeah.
来吧 我请你吃早餐
Come on, I'll buy you breakfast.
我来芝加哥的部分原因...
Part of the reason I came to Chicago...
我还想再听一个故事
There's one more story I want to hear.
我希望你能告诉我是怎么回事
I was hoping you could tell me how it happened.
怎样...
How...
我爸爸是怎么死的
How my dad died.
事情是这样的 事发时我才六岁
The thing is, I was only six when it happened.
没人告诉我任何事 只说他是个英雄
Nobody told me anything, just that he was a hero.
- 他就是 - 是啊 我知道
- He was. - Yeah, I know.
但我还是觉得很神秘
But it still feels like a mystery to me.
就像一个我一辈子都不知道的秘密 你知道吗
Like a secret that's been kept from me my whole life, you know?
那里没有秘密的
There are no secrets.
那场大火夺走了你♥爸♥爸 和我最好的朋友
Just a terrible fire that took away your dad, and my best friend.
但如果你真想知道是怎么回事 我可以告诉你
But if you sure you want to hear how it happened, I'll tell you.
我确信
I'm sure.
好的
Okay.
我们去兜风吧
Let's go for a ride.
所以我说希望我们能尽快再见面
So when I said I hoped we would meet again soon.
你的下一步计划是虚张声势混进我的办公室
Your next move was to bluff your way into my office.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about that.
我只是...我对这个项目深信不疑的
I just... I deeply, deeply believe in this program.
我会告诉的
I can tell.
你的热情显而易见的
Your passion is evident.
不幸的是 现在时机不对
Unfortunately, now is just not the right moment.
噢
Oh.
你说得对 缩短反应时间是首要任务
You're right, shortening response times is a priority.
但我还在努力站稳脚跟
But I'm still getting my footing here.
我们在为基础行动的资金和这座城市战斗
And we're fighting with the city over money for basic operations.
是的 但这个项目会削减成本
Yeah, but this program would cut costs.
明年再给我
Bring it to me again next year.
风景可能会不一样
The landscape might be different.
但芝加哥现在需要这个
But Chicago needs this now.
我的回答是不行
My answer is no.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你能抽出时间来
Thanks for your time.
焦糖甜味和啤酒花苦味的完美平衡
Nice balance between the caramel sweetness and bitterness of the hop.
身体饱满 质感...很顺利
Body is full, texture is... smooth.
该死的
Damn.
你的黑啤不错
You have a fine stout.
噢
Oh!
我们还有麦芽酒
We have a session ale, too.
我们还在调整印度淡啤
And we're still tweaking an IPA.
现在 你的可伸缩性如何
Now, how's your scalability?
我们...我们在我的厨房♥里酿酒
We... we're brewing in my kitchen.
如果你想进入大联盟的话
If you're going to enter the big leagues.
你必须满足需求
You're going to have to be able to satisfy demand.
- 我一直都是这么说的 - 是呀
- That's what I've been saying. - Yeah.
这个是查尔斯·德威特
This is Charles DeWitt.
酿酒师
Brewmaster.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表