我一直想知道和“少棒隊”
I always wondered what it would be like
一起工作会是什么感觉
to play alongside the Bad News Bears.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
- 看你玩垂绳救援真的好酷
- That was cool, watching you work the ropes.
- 永不过时
- It never gets old.
- 如果司机已经失去意识了
- If the driver had been incapacitated,
那你会用救援式吊篮担架
you think you would have used a stokes basket
来代替垂绳救援吗 -嗯 可能吧
instead of the rescue sling? - Yeah, probably.
- 嘿…
- Hey...
我想报名参加
I was thinking of signing up
消防学院的垂绳救援
for vertical rescue at the academy.
也许 你知道的 是时候投身救援队了
Maybe just, you know, start pointing myself toward squad.
- 你应该去参加的
- You should.
- 我想在回51号♥大队之前
- I want to stop by the cafeteria
去自助餐厅
and get like a gallon of hot chocolate
买♥♥杯热巧克力吃
before we head back to 51.
- 嗯 好主意 我现在想把手指
- Mm, great idea. I'll dip my fingers
直接伸进热水瓶里 直到我的手指重新有感觉
straight in the thermos until I feel the circulation.
-女士们
-Ladies.
- 霍金斯主管
- Chief Hawkins.
- 呃 霍金斯主管 那个那个
- Uh, Chief Hawkins, yes, yes.
霍金斯主管 你好吗
Chief Hawkins, how--how are you?
- 我挺好的 布莱特 我需要
- I'm okay. Brett, I need
你的急救响应时间表
those paramedicine response times from you.
-哦 糟糕 我就知道我忘了什么东西
- Oh, shoot, I knew I was forgetting something.
- 汤姆·詹金斯可一直盯着我的位子呢
- I got Tom Jenkins breathing down my neck.
- 嗯 抱歉
- Yup, sorry.
我一回到消防站就表格发邮件给你
I'll email you soon as we get back to the house.
- 前提是她的手指得解完冻先
- If her fingers thaw out first.
救护车的暖气在上个轮班的时候坏了
The ambo's heater conked out last shift.
我们就像冰屋里的两根冰棒一样
We're like two popsicles inside of an igloo in there.
- 我们没事 我会把急救响应时间发给你的
- We're fine. I'll send you those numbers.
-嘿 不好意思
- Hey, excuse me?
我在找克里斯托弗·赫尔曼
I'm looking for Christopher Herrmann.
- 他出去外勤了 有什么我可以帮忙的吗
- He's out on a call. Anything I can help you with?
你能帮我传个口信吗
- Can you relay a message for me?
- 当然可以
- Of course.
- 我叫斯皮罗·斯蒂芬尼德斯
- My name is Spiro Stephanides.
大约十年前 我把酒吧卖♥♥给了赫尔曼先生(题外话:特么这就十年了吗!)
I sold my bar to Mr. Herrmann about ten years ago.
- 真的吗 我现在是他的酒吧的合伙人
- No kidding? I own the bar with him now.
- 噢 我一生中最美好的时光就是在那里给客人们倒酒
- Oh, the best time in my life was pouring drinks there.
当时酒吧的名字叫庞巴迪之屋
It was called the Bombardier Lounge back then.
- 现在改名为莫利了 -我听说了
- Molly's now. - I heard.
事实上,我来这的原因是
In fact, why I stopped by,
我…
I...
我不太习惯告诉别人这些……
I still can't get used to telling people this...
不过我要去更好的地方了
but I'm on my way to greener pastures.
医生说我只剩一年的时间了
Doctor says I got about a year to live.
- 天啊 哥们 听到这个消息我很难过
- Oh, man, that's... I'm sorry to hear that.
- 事实就是如此
- It is what it is,
不过我想见赫尔曼先生的原因…
but the reason I was coming to see Mr. Herrmann...
我在想
I was wondering,
好吧 我真的希望……
well, hoping really...
我能回到我最爱的酒吧
maybe I could get back behind my favorite bar
再调一两杯鸡尾酒
and mix a drink or two?
- 当酒吧服务员吗
- Bartend?
- 如果不太麻烦的话
- If it's not too much of an inconvenience,
这对我这个老头子来说意义重大
it'd mean a lot for this old gunslinger.
- 好吧 嗯
- Well, yeah.
我好像也没有理由说不
I don't see why not. Sure.
- 真的吗?
- Really?
-我们今晚得当值 明天吧
- We're on shift tonight but tomorrow.
明天过去酒吧那吧 我们再给你安排工作
Pop in and we'll put you to work.
我会告诉·赫尔曼的
I'll tell Herrmann.
- 你不知道这对我来说有多重要
- You have no idea what this means to me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 我们中午吃什么
- What are we making here?
- 哦 猫王三明治
- Oh, Elvis sandwiches.
有香蕉、花生酱和蜂蜜
Banana, peanut butter, and honey.
- 听起来不错啊
- That sounds pretty good.
放在烤黄油面包上 现在你就是TCB了 伙计
On toasted butter bread? Now you're TCB, buddy.
- 嗨
- Hey.
凯莉 你知道头儿他现在有空吗
Kylie, do you think that Chief has a minute
- 嗯 他只是在里面做文书工作而已
- Yeah, he's just in there doing paperwork.
- 太好了
- Great.
- 香蕉王 -好了 好了
- King bananas. - Okay, all right.
- 想看看我的一流刀工吗
- Want to see some of that king chop.
嗨呀
Hi-yah!
- 头儿 你有空吗
- Chief, you got a second?
- 嗯 进来坐吧
- Yes. Have a seat.
- 那个 今天早上我们响应救援了一场卡车事故
- So, this morning we had a semitruck accident.
72号♥云梯车协助了我们 -我有看到报告写了
Truck 72 assisted. - I saw the report.
- 他们是属于你管辖的辖区 对吧
- They're in your district, right?
- 是的 25号♥大队归我管
- Yes, house 25.
- 嗯 据我所知
- Well, it is my understanding
他们的副队要走了
that their lieutenant is leaving.
- 没错 博斯韦尔副队
- That is correct, Lieutenant Boswell.
- 是的
- Right.
那个 我希望我能接替博斯韦尔副队的位置
Well, I was hoping that I could take that spot.
- 说实话
- I'll be honest,
72号♥云梯车的二班
Truck 72 second shift
有点像是一个康复项目
is a little bit of a rehab project.
- 不 我看到了 -嗯
- No, I saw. - Huh.
- 他们绝逼是一群菜鸟
- They are definitely a crew of shaggy dogs,
但是
but...
我一直更喜欢未经加工的钻石
I've always had an affection for diamonds in the rough.
- 不得不说我很惊讶 你居然准备好了
- Have to say that I am surprised that you are ready
在上次我们谈过之后
to take this step forward
你准备好要向前迈出这一步了
after what we spoke about before.
- 人得换个角度看问题 头儿
- Perspective is a funny thing, Chief.
有时候你就得把自己的想法置身事外
Sometimes you gotta get out of your own head
站在别人的角度来审视自己
and look at yourself through other people's eyes.
- 25号♥大队的大队长 奥布莱恩人挺不错的
- The battalion chief of 25, O'Brien, is a good man.
我会去和他谈谈的 看看他怎么想
I will talk to him and see where his head is at.
他或许心目中已经有人选了
He might already have somebody in mind.
如果他已经有人选了 我就不好干涉了
If so, I would not want to interfere.
- 我完全明白
- I absolutely understand.
谢谢你 头儿
Thank you, Chief.
- 谢谢你
- Thank you.
- 出去救援情况咋样
- How was your call?
- 就是厨房♥的灯泡冒烟了
- Had smoke coming out of the kitchen lightbulb.
直接切断电源 没什么大不了的
Cut the power. Big whoop.
- 嗯 我有事要告诉你
- Well, I have some news.
你对斯蒂芬尼德斯这个名字有印象吗
Does the name Stephanides mean anything to you?
- 莫利酒吧原来的主人
- The original owner of Molly's.
- 就是他
- The very one.
你不在的时候他来过
He stopped by while you were out.
- 来干嘛
- Why?
- 其实是因为他快翘辫子了
- Actually because he's dying.
- 很抱歉听到这个
- Sorry to hear that.
- 我怎么觉得你话里有刺呢 我不太明白
- I'm sensing some sarcasm here I don't fully understand.
斯皮罗·斯蒂芬尼德斯把酒吧卖♥♥给我的时候
- Spiro Stephanides sold me a bar
但他并没有拥有全部的产权
which he did not own all of.
我不得不找到他的前合伙人才把这笔买♥♥卖♥♥搞定了
I had to track down his ex-partner to make things right
这也是为什么后来改名为莫利酒吧的原因
which is how the place ended up being named Molly's.
- 这听起来也没啥毛病啊
- That doesn't seem like such a bad thing.
- 后来发现原来他和一个
- Then it turns out he had an under the table deal
专门敲诈钱财的黑帮分子有秘密交易
with a mobster for extortion money--
好像叫亚瑟还是什么的
Arthur something or another.
当时可真是给我当头一棒
That was a real kick in the balls.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表