-西弗莱德,别走开。我需要你的专业知识。
- Severide, don't go anywhere. I need your expertise.
假设我们知道是谁干的,我要怎么证明?
Assuming we know who did this, how do I prove it?
——证明是纵火?——嗯。
- Prove arson? - Uh-huh.
-我问你个问题。——知无不言言无不尽。
- Let me ask you something. - Anything.
-这是你的老花镜吗?
- Are these your reading glasses?
(沉思的音乐)
[pensive music]
-呃呃呃
- Uh--uh, well, they--
-你把它们放在那里,对着太阳
- You left them in there facing the sun,
光线照射到镜片上反射到
the light hits the lenses
干纸和木头上,然后。。。
against the dried paper and wood, and...
——嗯。
- Huh.
-我想我们抓到纵火犯了。
- I think we caught the arsonist.
-这只是一种可能
- It's--it's one possible--
-我希望在轮班结束时这些东西能清理干净。
- I want all this cleaned up by the end of shift.
——好的。
- Yep.
-[模仿发动机旋转]
- [imitates engine revving]
拿起你在那边的篮子,把他弄出去来。
Get that basket you got over there and get him out.
好样的。
All right.
嘿,克鲁兹,快过来
Hey, Cruz, get over here.
这家伙是救你出来的救援队中的一员。
This guy is part of the rescue team that pulled you out.
-我不知道该怎么感谢你。
- I don't know how to thank you.
你们所有的人。言语上的感谢似乎是不够的。
All of you. Words don't seem to be enough.
-这小家伙是谁呀?-这是爱丽丝的儿子,泰迪。
- Who's this guy? - This is Alice's boy, Teddy.
-是啊,他很坚强。好得很快。
- Yeah, he's pretty tough. Healing fast.
你知道吗 乔马上也就要有自己的儿子了。
You know, Joe's about to have a son of his own soon.
-哦,是吗?
- Oh, yeah?
-嗯,还有几周就出生了
- Uh, just a few weeks out.
——恭喜你。——谢谢。
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
-每个人都会告诉你时间过得很快。
- Everyone will tell you time flies.
而且他们说的是对的。
And they're right.
(伤感的音乐)
[sentimental music]
我差点没能看到他长大。
I almost didn't get to see him grow up.
但现在……谢谢你。
But now...thank you for that.
-我很高兴看到他现在很好。
- I'm just glad to see him doing so good.
对吧?-是的。
Right? - Yeah.
-把水浇在火上。-是啊,必须得灭掉火。
- Put water all over that fire. - Oh, yeah, gotta get it.
-因为这就是我们的工作。
- 'Cause that's what we do.
♪
♪
——嘿,副队。
- Hey, Lieutenant.
你要换衣服吗还是,已经下班了。
You, uh, gonna change out, or--shift's over.
-我会的
- Yeah, I will.
-你要干什么?
- What are you doing?
-我需要知道你还好吗
- I need to know if you're okay.
- - - - - -[笑]
- [chuckles]
我很好,副队,百分百的。
I'm good, Lieutenant, 100%.
我感觉很好。
I feel great.
——好的。很高兴听你这样说。
- Okay. Good to hear.
-回头见。-好。
- Catch you later. - Yeah.
♪
♪
-没有你在这里感觉会很奇怪。
- Gonna be strange not having you here.
-好吧,我虽然要去别的办公室工作
- Well, I'll be working out of a different office,
但我依旧会在你们身边
but I'll be around.
-我们会支持你的。
- We're gonna hold you to that.
——请一定要。
- Please do.
你在找我吗。——是的。
You were looking for me. - I was.
基德告诉我你帮她搞定了“辣妹”的项目
Kidd told me you helped her with Girls On Fire,
所有我希望你也能帮帮我
and I was hoping you could maybe do the same for me.
我有一个项目,我想把它提交给高层。
I have a project that I wanna present to the brass.
我想这可能会有助于像上次拖延
Something that I think might help the sort of delays
让那个小男孩陷入危险的情况
that put that little boy in jeopardy,
但它首先需要得到主管的批准。
but it needs a supervisor's approval first.
-这个嘛
- Uh, well, um--
因为我不再是你们的大队长了
as I'm not your battalion chief anymore,
我的管理范围已经改变了
chain of command has changed.
我现在不允许在这种事情上签字,
I'm not allowed to sign off on things like that now,
所以你得去找你的新上司。
so you have to go through your new supervisor.
-你的意思是51大队里的吗?让凯西去做?
- You--you mean at 51? Let Casey do it?
-不,不能是队长。
- No, it can't be a captain.
你得去找你的急救队长。
You're gonna have to go through your chief.
-你是说急救队长霍金斯?
- You mean Paramedic Chief Hawkins?
就是那个才告诉我
The same guy who just told me
他希望再也不要见到我的那个人吗?
he hopes he never sees me again?
-就是他。
- That's the one.
-当心了,队长。
- Uh, heads up, Captain.
外面还有一个少年在找你。
There's another teenager out there looking for you.
—又来一个?
- Another one?
我还以为网红转瞬即逝呢。
I thought internet fame was fleeting.
-你可以在我分散他们注意力的时候偷偷从后门溜出去
- I could distract them for you while you slip out the back.
-嗯算了吧,再拍一张自♥拍♥又不会要了我的命。
- Eh, it won't kill me to take one more selfie.
——好吧。
- All right.
-那才是值得英雄崇拜的消防员。
- Now that's a firefighter worthy of hero worship.
安迪 达顿。他是我的好朋友。
Andy Darden. He was a good friend of mine.
他在执行任务的时侯牺牲了。
Gave his life in the line of duty.
-我知道。马特
- I know, Matt.
他是我的父亲。
He was my dad.
(伤感的音乐)
[sentimental music]
-格里芬?-我本来想问你最近有什么新鲜事,
- Griffin? - I'd ask what's new,
但我已经在Reddit网上看到过你了
but I already saw you all over Reddit.
那真是一次牛逼的救援。
That was some save.
-[笑]看看你啊。
- [laughs] Look at you.
-好久不见了,是吧?
- It's been a while, huh?
-多少年了?七、八年?
- What is it? Seven, eight years?
(笑)
[laughs]
感觉好像过了一辈子那么久,伙计。
Feels like a lifetime, bud.
你怎么样?本好吗?你的妈妈还好吗?
How are ya? How's Ben? How's your mom?
咋了,格里芬?怎么了?
What is it, Griffin? What's wrong?
——呃——
- Uh--
我需要你的帮助。
I need your help.
(戏剧性的音乐)
[dramatic music]
(狼的咆哮)
[wolf howls]
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表