而且现在可能一时半会儿来不了。
Might not get here for a while.
-好的,不用担心,队长。我们能处理好的。
- Yeah, no, no sweat, Captain. We can handle it.
——太棒了。消防局见。
- Great. See you back at the house.
-嘿,里特,把这辆车用链条拴上
- Hey, Ritter, let's get a chain on this car
把它拉出来。
and get it out of here.
♪
♪
-嘿。
- Hey.
克鲁斯,
Cruz--
你刚在那辆拖车下面怎么了?
what happened to you back there under--under the trailer?
——哦,嗯—
- Oh, um--
我没有戴好我的面具,
I wasn't getting a good fit on my mask,
所有我想先从下面出来一下,把它弄好。
and I figured I'd back out for a second to fix it.
是啊,我不是故意让你插手的。
Yeah, I didn't mean for you to have to step in.
-不,我只是刚好就在那儿,这没什么大不了的。
- No, I was--I was right there. It was no big deal.
——凯西队长?是你,对吧?
- Captain Casey? It's you, right?
视频里面那个凯西队长?
From the video?
-对,对,就是我。-我们去了圣依纳爵那边
- Yeah, yeah, that's me. - We go to St. Ignatius.
-我们看了关于你营救的帖子。
- We saw the post about you and the rescue.
然后我们想着说。" 51号♥消防局刚好就在我们附近"
And we're like, "Firehouse 51 is right near us."
所以我们能和你合张影吗?
- Can we--can we get a photo with you?
-是,是,是。是,当然可以。
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, sure.
噢,自♥拍♥那种可以吗?-。
Oh, like the selfie kind? - Yeah.
——嗯,好吧。哦!——看这里。
- Yeah, okay. Oh! - Here.
(发自内心的音乐)
[heartfelt music]
——好的。
- All right.
好了,我拍了很多,你们可以从里面挑张最好看的。
All right, I took a bunch, so you can pick the best one.
-斯特拉·基德才是你们应该认识的人。
- Stella Kidd is the one you guys should get to know.
她管理着一个很棒的,叫做"热力四射的辣妹”的消防项目
She runs this great program called Girls On Fire.
——是的!
- Yes!
是的,你们也许会很喜欢的。
Yes, which you might totally be into.
是的,这是一个旨在吸引像你们这样
Yes, it's a program designed to get young women
对消防工作感兴趣的年轻女性的项目。
like yourselves interested in the fire service.
所以基本上……
So basically...
-看来咱们的凯西队长有迷妹了呀。
- So Captain Casey has some fire fans.
(笑声)
[laughter]
-这就是你炫耀的下场。
- That's what you get for showboating.
-好了,Doherty,拉吧。
- Okay, Doherty, hit it.
-啊,靠近点!靠近点!
- Ah, come up! Come up!
可以了。
Good.
-你看,什么时候把拖车抬起来比较好
- Look, when is it better to just lift the trailer
而不是-嘘!
instead of-- - Shh!
——查理!-是。
- Charlie! - Yeah.
——抓住那边。-好的。
- Grab that. - Yeah.
抓稳了吗?
Got it?
——嗯。
- Huh.
(哭)
[baby cries]
(忧虑音乐)
[apprehensive music]
♪
♪
-哦,不。
- Oh, no.
好了,嘿,嘿。
Okay, hey, hey.
-小家伙,嗯?嘿,伙计,你会没事的。
- Big guy, eh? Hey, buddy, you're okay.
嘿。
Hey.
我把那东西从你身上拿下来。好了。
Get that thing off of you. Yeah.
我会救你出来的,好吗?
Got you, okay?
有我在。
Yeah. I got you.
里特,去拿儿童口罩。
Okay, Ritter, go get the pediatrics mask.
——好的。
- Okay.
嗯,会没事的。
Yeah, you're okay.
这里是51号♥消防车,有紧急情况。
This is engine 51 with an urgent request.
请派救护车到州立大学和37街路口。
I need an ambulance at State and 37th.
-收到,51号♥消防车,请待命。
- Copy, 51, stand by.
-嘿 没事的
- Hey, all right.
好了。
Okay. Yeah.
听着,你会没事的,好吗?
Listen, you're gonna be okay, all right?
我们会很快地把你送回到
We're gonna get you back to your mom
你妈妈身边的
as soon as possible.
好了,你可以吗?-是的。
Okay, you good? - Yeah.
-好了,来吧。
- All right, come on.
把他转过来。抓稳他了吗?-是的,抓稳了。
Turn him. Got him? - Yup, yup, yup.
——扶好他?-是的。
- Got him? - Yeah.
51号♥消防车呼叫总部,救护车什么时候能到?
- 51 to Main, can I get an ETA on our ambulance?
-最近的救护车要15分钟后才能到。
- The nearest ambulance is 15 minutes out.
-我们要把他抬进去消防车里面送去医院吗?
- Should we just take him in the engine?
-不行,他现在需要医护人员
- No, he needs a medic right now.
-好吧,莱纳德,你的生命体征一切正常
- Well, Leonard, your vitals are normal.
-可是我感觉我的心像要爆♥炸♥一样。
- Feels like my heart's gonna explode.
-你确定你不是又有点焦虑了?
- You sure you're not just having a little anxiety again?
(电♥话♥响了)
[phone ringing]
-赫尔曼,怎么了?
- Hey, Herrmann, what's up?
-布雷特,你在当值吗?
- Hey, Brett, you on a call?
-我们刚刚搞定了,怎么了?
- We're just wrapping up, why?
-我在州立大学和37街交汇处
- I'm at State and 37th, uh--
我这里有个小男孩他看起来生命体征不是很好。
I got a little boy here in bad shape.
调度中心告诉我最近的救护车要
Dispatch is telling me that the nearest ambo
15分钟后才能到。
is 15 minutes away.
-好,我们就在这条街上。
- Yeah, we're just up the block.
我们两分钟就能到。——真的吗?那赶紧的过来吧。
We can be there in two minutes. - Really? Do it.
行了,不管你要做什么,赶紧过来。
All right, whatever you got to do, get here.
——好,是的。我们马上过去。
- Okay, yeah. We're on our way.
-莱纳德,我希望你能跟着你的冥想应用软件
- Leonard, I want you to do your breathing exercises
去练习呼吸-噢,我忘记那个软件了。
and your meditation app. - Oh, I forgot about that app.
-会有用的,我保证。
- It'll help, promise.
-嘿,你坚持住,小家伙。
- Hey, you hang in there, big guy.
好了,救护车马上会就到。
Okay, help is on the way.
.
.
(悬疑的音乐)
[suspenseful music]
♪
♪
——他快不行了。几乎没有呼吸。
- He's crashing. Barely breathing.
——好。
- All right.
听诊器。
Stethoscope.
肺萎缩。
Lungs diminished.
-血压低,心率偏高。
- Pressure's low, heartrate's elevated.
-他的气管已经开始偏离了。
- His trachea's starting to deviate.
-张力性气胸?
- Ooh, tension pneumothorax?
-是的,我们得给他减压。
- Yeah, we need to decompress him.
——好的。
- Okay.
-不,这个太大了。
- Uh, no, that's too big.
给我常规的16号♥血管导管。
Give me the regular 16 gauge angiocath.
-嗯-好的
- Mm. - Yep.
♪
♪
——(喘气)
- [gasping]
-他会没事吧?
- He'll be okay?
-我不知道他是不是内出血
- I don't know if he has internal bleeding
还是头部外伤,我们得送他去医院。
or head trauma-- we gotta get him to Med.
帮忙一下?数到三。一,二,三。
Little help? On three. One, two, three.
♪
♪
(警笛哀号♥)
[siren wailing]
-需要我叫另一辆救护车返回吗?
- You want me to call off that other ambo?
——呃,呃—
- Uh, uh--
是的。谢谢你!
Yeah. Thank you.
-好。
- Yeah.
51号♥消防车呼叫总部。-说吧,51号♥消防车。
51 to Main. - Go ahead, 51.
- 61号♥救火车对我们的紧急需求作出了回应。
- 61 responded to our signal.
我们不需要救护车了。
We don't need that ambo anymore.
-赫尔曼,我们通过无线电联
- Hey, Herrmann, heard your ambo request
听到你的请求了。咋回事?
come in over the radio. What was that about?
——嗯——
- Um--
那辆车的后座上有个小孩。
There was a little kid in the backseat of that car.
——什么?-是的。
- What? - Yeah.
四岁,也许五岁。
Four, maybe five years old.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表