-好吧。
- Yeah.
你得做你该做的,头儿。
You gotta do what you gotta do, boss.
- - - - - -[笑]
- [chuckles]
听着,我本来想着也许我可以把这件事压下去。
Look, I was hoping that maybe I could let this slip by.
霍金斯是新来的,他可能不会给我施加压力,
That Hawkins is new enough that he might not push,
但我今天接到他的电♥话♥
but I got a call from him today.
如果我不提交报告,他会自己提交报告。
If I don't submit a report, he will.
(伤感的音乐)
[sentimental music]
赫尔曼,这种行为,这
Herrmann, this type of action, it's--
这会在你的档案上上留下了很严重的记录。
it's a pretty serious mark on your record.
这可能会影响你的职业发展
It could affect your career going forward
并且会阻碍你以后任何进一步的晋升。
and then prevent any further promotions.
你确定要为此承担责任吗?
You sure you want to take the hit for this?
-为了一个孩子的生命,这算不了什么。
- It's a small price to pay for a kid's life.
听着,拜托,别跟布雷特提这件事
Listen, please, don't mention this to Brett
或者让其他任何人知道,你懂的。
or anybody else, you know.
她在外面表现得很棒
She was incredible out there,
我不希望让她感觉
and I don't want her to feel any worse
比现在更糟,所以
than she already does, so.
-我会想念和你一起工作的日子,克里斯托弗。
- I'm gonna miss working beside you, Christopher.
-别太多愁善感了,好吗?
- Yeah, let's not get sentimental, okay?
嘿,嗯——
Hey, uh--
不如,嗯——
how about, um--
每周约一次早上喝咖啡怎么样?
weekly morning coffee? I don't know.
你和我,在曼尼熟食店?
You and me, Manny's Deli, huh?
——约在星期一吧。
- Mondays.
-星期一见。
- Mondays it is.
-那个每次需要补充处方药时就
- What about the lady who calls 911 every time
拨♥打♥ 911 的女士怎么样了呢?
she needs a prescription refill?
——埃德娜。
- Edna.
她的孙子一直在为痴呆症患者
Her grandson's been looking for a group home
寻找他们负担得起的集体住♥宅♥
for dementia patients that they can afford,
但这并不容易。
but it's been tough going.
她有段时间没打电♥话♥了。
She actually hasn't called in a while.
我们应该去看看她。
We should check on her.
——女王克利奥帕特拉。-安排在列表第一个。
- Queen Cleopatra. - First on my list.
-你们在列什么清单?
- What kind of list are you two making?
-我们全部的非紧急呼叫需求的常客。
- All our frequent flyers.
我在试着估计我们每周花多少次
I'm trying to estimate how much time
去他们各自那。
we spend with them each week.
-那个艾伦呢?
- How about Alan?
那个每周至少需要两次或三次
That homeless vet who needs a Narcan shot
注射纳洛酮的无家可归的兽医。
at least two, three times a week.
可怜的家伙。——对吼,干得漂亮。
Poor guy. - Yeah, perfect.
看,对于像他这样的人
See, for people like him, instead of rolling out
我们可以将他
to keep putting a Band-Aid on the problem,
他与像康复中心等特殊服务机构联♥系♥起来
we can link him to special services
而不是推出以继续在问题上贴上创可贴.
like a rehab facility.
对埃德娜来说,也许我们可以
And for Edna, maybe we can
把她和附近的老人中心配对?
match her with a nearby senior center?
-这确实可以在很多方面上提供帮助。
- This could actually really help in so many ways.
——着火了。着火了。着火了!着火了!
- Fire. Fire. Fire! Fire!
(悬疑的音乐)
[suspenseful music]
♪
♪
——不。不!
- No. No!
谁也别靠近。
No one come any closer.
这里现在是犯罪现场。
This is a crime scene now.
-我不觉得-布雷特!
- Mm, I don't think-- - Brett.
这是纵火。烧书是最糟糕的一种。
This is arson. The worst kind, a book burning.
所以如果你不介意的话,我想联♥系♥一下
So if you don't mind, I would like to contact
火灾调查办公室——
the office of fire invest--
[警报响起]-救援队3…
[alarm blaring] - Squad 3...
——该死的!有人被困,
- Damn it! - Person trapped,
北代顿街517号♥。-走吧,穆奇。
517 North Dayton. - Come on, Mouch.
在我们回来之前,谁都不会去碰那堆东西的。
Nobody's gonna touch that mess till we get back.
-你说的最好是对的。
- You better be right.
(警报)
[sirens blaring]
♪
♪
——救命!
- Help!
救命!(呻♥吟♥)
Help! [groaning]
我被困了!把我从这里弄下去!
I'm stuck! Get me down from here!
(呻♥吟♥)
[groaning]
.
.
-二楼的出口那太危险。
- Second floor egress is too dangerous.
-从上面进去?-可以。
- Approach from above? - Yeah.
-好了,救援小队,拿上绳袋。
- All right, squad, grab the rope bags.
-收到。-我们要去屋顶。
- Copy. - We're going to the roof.
-穆奇,基德,架起云梯。
- Mouch, Kidd, raise the aerial.
加洛,你去三楼侦察。动起来。
Gallo, you're on recon. Third floor, let's go.
[机器的嗡嗡声][金属的呻♥吟♥声]
[machinery whirring] [metal groans]
——快点!
- Hurry!
(报♥警♥哔哔)
[alarm beeping]
(戏剧性的音乐)
[dramatic music]
-好了,把锚点固定在横梁上。
- All right, tie up an anchor point to that beam.
克鲁兹,系上安全带。
Cruz, put on a harness.
你准备和我一起下去。
You're going over the edge with me.
-那个,我上次干过了。
- Yeah, I went over last time.
这次让卡普换换口味,找点乐子吧。
Let Capp have some fun for a change.
我来固定锚点。
I'm good on anchor.
-好,行吧。卡普,你和我。快点,我们走。
- Yeah, fine. Capp, you and me. Come on, let's go.
-收到。
- Copy.
(金属呻♥吟♥)
[metal groaning]
-我刚听到撞击声。
- I just heard the crash.
离开这里,直到我们告诉您
- Evacuate until we tell you
可以安全地重新进入建筑物。
it's safe to reenter the building.
-好的,好的。-看不到受害者
- Yeah, yeah okay. - Can't see the victim.
——(呻♥吟♥)
- [groans]
——看到他了。
- Got him.
——(呻♥吟♥)救命!
- [groans] Help!
-3号♥救援队,情况如何?
- Squad three, what's your status?
-我们还要几分钟。
- We'll be a few minutes.
-我可以用救生绳落到他那。
- I can get down to him with my bail out rope.
看看我能不能把他救出来。
See if I can free him.
♪
♪
——准备好了吗?——好了。
- Ready? - Yup.
-克鲁兹,你搞定了吗?——弄好了。
- Cruz, we good? - Anchor secure.
-看来云梯队捷足先登了。
- Look like Truck beat us to it.
-退后,卡普。我去帮忙。
- Stand down, Capp. I'll go assist.
♪
♪
-好了
- Oh, there we go.
放松绳子。
Pull.
——我的腿。我的腿。
- My leg. My leg.
-我会试着减轻点压力,好吗?
- I'm gonna try to lift some weight off, okay?
——好的。
- Okay.
——(呻♥吟♥)
- [groaning]
-等不及是吧?
- Couldn't wait for us, huh?
-你总说的,分秒必争。
- Well, you always tell me every second matters.
-穆奇,把云梯移过来
- Hey, Mouch, go ahead with the aerial.
我要送他下去。
I'm bringing him down.
——好的。
- Okey-doke.
——好了吗?——好了。
- Good? - Yep.
——()
- [grunts]
——抓稳他了?-抓稳了。
- Got him? - Yeah.
给你。——好的。
There you go. - All right.
好叻。
All right.
干得漂亮。可惜没人拍视频。
Nice move back there. Too bad no one was filming.
-我不知道,不过我看到有几个人
- I don't know, I saw a couple people
他们把手♥机♥对着我们。
with their phones pointed up at us.
但!我并不在乎。
Not that I care.
-干得好,加洛。
- Nice work, Gallo.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表