- 我们说好了不能有特别待遇
- And we said no special treatment.
我们要保持专业
We have to keep it professional.
- 我看到你们大队的一个医护人员
- I saw one of your medics
跟霍金斯医疗主管在亲热
making out with Chief Hawkins.
那是怎么一回事
What's that about?
- 芝加哥消防局的上级
- CFD brass.
是分区医疗副主管打开的
That was the deputy chief paramedic.
他要我明天一早
He wants to see me in his office
去办公室见他
first thing tomorrow morning.
- 他叫杰维 他才10岁
- His name's Javi. He's only ten years old,
是没有成人陪同的移♥民♥
unaccompanied immigrant,
而且他还挺依赖我的
and he's kind of latched on to me.
我知道我们家不够一个10岁的孩子住
I know that we don't have room here for a ten-year-old
但我们的心还有很多空间
but we have room in our hearts.
好吧 我又做了花生酱加果酱三文治
Okay, I made PB&J again.
杰维说他喜欢吃.. - 好 没事
Javi says he likes it, so-- - Uh, yeah, that's fine.
我今天会早一点带奥蒂斯去托儿所
I am taking Otis into daycare a little early today.
- [西语] - 说英语
- [speaking Spanish] - English.
- 你们懂…分数计算吗
- Do you know...fracciónes?
- 我懂 我看看…
- Yeah, I do. Here.
我以为我懂
I think I do.
这样吧 我们晚点再看 好吗
You know, let-- let's look at this later, okay?
因为我们快迟到了
'Cause we're running late.
- Cuanto tiempo--
你什么时候带我去学校
How long will you take me to school?
- 我们过两天去见你的个案社工
- Well, uh, we have a meeting with your case worker
然后…我们就会知道
in two days, and, uh, then we'll find out
你要在这里待多久
how long you'll be here.
- 梅丽莎小姐说
- Miss Melissa said maybe an aunt
我可能有一个姑姑
is there for me?
可能在某个地方
Somewhere?
- 呃 那是他们会告诉我们的事情之一
- Uh, yeah, um, that's one of the things
好了 你们两个
they'll tell us. - Okay, you two.
我要叫醒奥蒂斯
I have to wake up Otis.
好 我们走吧
Okay, here we go, eh?
好 走走走
Okay, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
- 等下 陪审团还未下定论是什么意思
- Wait, what do you mean the jury is still out?
真的有陪审团吗
Like, literally a jury?
- 基本上是这样 没错
- Basically, yeah.
这是正式的投诉
It's an official complaint.
我已经提供我的说法
I gave the deputy chief paramedic
给分区医疗副主管了
my side of the story, and now a whole bunch
现在一堆官员开会来决定我的命运
of white shirts meet and, uh, decide my fate.
- 呃 埃文 情况听起来很严重
- Ugh, Evan, this sounds serious.
你说这只会引起不悦
You said this was just a frowning matter
不会被开除的
not a firing matter.
- 原来发现后果取决于投诉性质
- It turns out it depends on the complaint.
我们先别慌
Let's not panic just yet.
- 不 我很慌 他们什么时候开会
- No, I am panicking now. When do they meet?
- 我不知道
- I have no idea.
- 我希望你不会…
- I--I hope that you don't get, uh--
你可以重新安排
can reschedule my appointment
我和...鲍德温医生预约的时间 - 我等你
with--with Dr. Baldwin. - I'll wait for you.
- 呃 我需要进行全面的检查
- Um, I'm gonna need the full work-up
或者… 我很惊慌 所以…
or, you know, I--I freak out, so that would be great.
- 维奥莱特
- Violet!
头儿找你
Chief Boden is looking for you!
- 我知道了 好
- Got it. Um, so yeah, let me--
请通知我可预约的时间 好吗
let me know if anything opens up, okay?
我要挂电♥话♥了
I gotta run.
- 我迟点去找你
- I'll catch up with you later.
- 好的
- Okay.
- 嘿 克鲁兹 等一下
- Hey, Cruz, wait up.
- 嘿 这是什么
- Hey, what's this?
- 啊 辛迪准备了一些
- Eh, Cindy, she put together a bunch of clothes
我们儿子们穿不下的衣服给杰维
that the boys had outgrown for Javi.
我知道他在那场大火中失去了一切
I know--I know he lost everything in that fire.
- 谢谢你 赫尔曼 杰维会很喜欢这些
- Thank you, Herrmann. Javi will love these.
- 他的情况还好吗
- So how's everything going with him?
- 他是个好孩子
- He's a great kid.
事实上 我和克洛伊越来越喜欢他
Truth is, me and Chloe are getting pretty attached.
不过情况很复杂 你也知道
But it's complicated 'cause, you know,
他急着找他的亲戚
he's anxious to find a relative,
而且个案社工也协助他找
and the case workers, they're out there looking, so--
- 呃 早上好啊你 - 早上好
- Uh, good morning to you. - Good morning.
- 维奥莱特
- Violet.
进来吧 见一下你的新拍档
Come on in. Meet your new partner.
- 艾玛•雅各布丝 很高兴认识你 维奥莱特
- Emma Jacobs. Great to meet you, Violet.
- 我也是 - 艾玛在格伦埃林
- Same. - Emma's been working
有数年工作经验
out in Glen Ellyn for a few years.
她刚转来芝加哥消防局
She just transferred to CFD.
- 噢 好吧 你会喜欢上这里忙碌的生活的
- Oh, well, you are gonna love the action here.
- 61号♥救护车 3号♥抢险车 81号♥救护车
- Ambulance 61, Squad 3, Truck 81...
- 来得正巧
- And on cue.
- 车辆事故
- Motor vehicle accident,
肯兹路与奥格登路的交界
intersection of Kedzie and Ogden.
- 只有一辆车出意外 - 对 很夸张
- Just one vehicle involved? - Yeah, it was crazy.
他们撞上那根灯柱时
They had to be going 100 miles an hour
时速肯定有100以上 - 请给我们一点空间
when they hit that light pole. - Give us some space.
请给我们…
Give us some sp--
车尾哪去了
Where's the rest of it?
嘿 坚持住 好吗 马上有人来救你们
Hey, hang tight, all right? Help is on the way.
好- 抢险队 你们负责救出他们两个
All right, squad, extricate these two
我们来弄清楚车尾
while we figure out what happened
发生什么事 - 好 没问题
to the rest of this car. - Yeah, will do.
嘿 克鲁兹 准备赫斯特撞锤 - 收到
Hey, Cruz, grab the Hurst. - Copy that.
- 61号♥救护车呼叫总部 请派三辆救护车
- Okay, 61 to Main, give me a three-ambulance response.
替这名男子戴上护颈 - 马上来
Get a C-collar on this guy. - On it.
- 不开玩笑话
- Not entirely joking,
车尾这是瓦解了吗
did the rest of it just disintegrate?
- 我想应该在那边
- I think it went that way.
- 嘿 哇
- Hey, whoa.
加洛 梅森 你俩去拿担架
Gallo, Mason, you go get the backboard
和赫斯特撞锤 - 收到
and the Hurst tool, all right? - Copy that.
61号♥救护车 这里发现另一名伤者
61, I got another victim.
- 收到 61号♥救护车
- Copy, 61.
- 她还活着
- She's alive.
- 放松 好吗
- Just relax, okay?
你发生车祸了
You've been in an accident.
好
All right.
- 好 让我替你带上护颈
- Okay, let's get this collar on you.
- 克鲁兹 我们没办法打开车门
- Cruz, we're never gonna get this door open.
- 也许可以把他从后面拉出来
- Maybe we can pull him out through the back?
- 恩 我们先把司机弄出来
- Yeah, let's get the driver out first.
车内状况才比较好容易评估 - 收到
We'll get a better look inside. - Copy.
嘿 哥们 你可以慢慢把你的腿
Hey, man, can you swing your legs around
移过来吗 - 可以
nice and slow? - Yeah.
- 好的 - 恩
- Okay. - Yeah.
- 我们走
- Here you go.
悠着点
Easy, oh, whoa.
慢慢来 - 我没事
Easy, easy, whoa. - No, no, I'm good.
- 不不不 坐下
- No, no, no. Take a seat here.
- 很好 放松 好吗
- There you go. Just relax, okay?
我们继续进行抢救
We'll do all the work.
- 可以了吗- 可以
- Good? - Yeah.
- 好
- All right.
伙计们 帮我把挡风玻璃往后拉
Guys, help me peel back the windshield?
- 恩
- Yeah.
- 担架什么时候送到
- ETA on that backboard?
- 来了 副队
- Coming in, Lieutenant.
- 我们开始
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表