This is from yesterday morning right before the fire.
- 嘿 天猫精灵 暂停播放音乐
- Hey, computer, pause the music.
嘿 小姑娘 你在忙什么呢
Hey, girl, what are you up to?
- 她在跟谁说话
- Who's she talking to?
- 她可能是在和她朋友米亚打电♥话♥
- She's on the phone with a friend, Mya, probably.
- 好吧 我得出去溜达溜达
- Cool, well, I gotta go pound the pavement for a while.
我姐让我去找份工作
My sister is making me get a job.
不过晚点 你想出来见面
But later, you wanna meet up
喝点珍珠奶茶或者其他什么的吗
and get some boba or something?
好吧 到时候打给你 天猫精灵 取消暂停
Okay, call you then. Computer, unpause.
- 就这一段录音吗
- Is that the only recording?
- 昨天就这一个
- It's the only one from yesterday,
但这是好事 对吧
but it's good, right?
她说她出去找工作的事是真的
She was telling the truth about going out to look for a job.
- 确实是好事 确实会有帮助
- It's good. It's helpful.
但我不认为仅凭借这一段录音
But I don't think it's a silver bullet
警方就会放了你的妹妹
that's going to get your sister out of police custody.
- 你那里怎么了
- What's this about?
- 没什么 前几天我醒来
- Nothing, it's a rash
发现我得了皮疹
that I woke up with the other day.
所以你们真的觉得这没什么用吗
So you really don't think this is gonna make a difference?
我是说 她并没有策划把房♥子烧了
I mean, she's not plotting to burn the house down.
她说了当时要去买♥♥珍珠奶茶
She's talking about getting boba.
-你醒来的时候就有皮疹了吗
- You woke up with that?
你的床单在前天洗过吗
Had your sheets been washed the day before?
- 是的 怎么了
- Yeah, actually, why?
- 我可能知道起火的原因了
- I might know how the fire started.
- 现在我们就这么干等着
- Now we just wait?
- 是的
- Right.
- 等多久
- For how long?
- 咋 你想让我给你
- What, you want me to find you a magazine
找本杂♥志♥看吗
to read or something?
- 哇 这次出警还蛮有意思的
- Whoo, that was a fun call!
- 现在你明白为什么她给她的猫取名叫泰森了吧 那猫可是一个真正的斗士
- And you can see why she named him Tyson, he's a real fighter.
- 这是怎么回事
- What's going on over here?
- 只是一个小实验
- It's just a little experiment.
-我们正在验证关于昨天火灾的起因
- We're testing a theory about how the fire started yesterday.
- 理论是什么
- What's the theory?
- 当时朱莉娅洗完澡
- When Julia took a shower then she applied
然后在湿头发上涂了一种含有酒精的发胶
an alcohol-based gel to her wet hair.
然后她躺在被单上
Then she laid down on sheets
而被单用太多的漂白剂清洗过
that were washed with too much bleach.
- 那很糟糕吗
- And that's bad?
- 不 一开始没事 只要有湿度就没事
- No, not at first. Not while it was wet.
但当她离开房♥子后 湿气蒸发掉了
But then she left the house, the moisture evaporated,
然后就 自燃了
and...auto-ignition.
- 哇
- Whoa.
- 我会通知警方那边的
- I'll let PD know.
我们裁定这是一起意外火灾事件
We're ruling this an accidental fire.
干得好 伙计们
Nice work, guys.
- 确实 她是很可爱 但是 拜托
- Sure, she's cute and all, but come on.
你才是那个他在炫耀的时候 眼里只有你的人
You're the one he looks at when he's showing off.
- 这倒是真的
- That's true.
- 嗯 看样子加洛又活过来啦
- Well, looks like Gallo's got his mojo back.
-是啊 我想他只是需要一场胜利
- Yeah, figured he just needed a win.
帮他按下复位键
Help him hit the reset button.
-你有着很不错的领导才能 基德
- It's a nice piece of leadership, Kidd.
真的令我印象深刻
Really impressive.
- 我并不为自己感到骄傲
- I'm not proud of myself.
- 你找到了吗 -没有
- Did you find it? - No.
- 在通风管里
- It's in the air duct.
- 是的
- Right.
- 你准备好了吗
- You ready?
- 我...
- I...
我搬进来的时候开了暖气
I turned on the heat when I moved in.
所以一定是这段时间以来
So must've been the first time
第一次有空气流过这里才产生了那些声音
in a while there's any air flowing through there.
- 我会马上把这个房♥间收拾好的
- I'll get this room put back together right away.
跟新的一样 -啊..
Good as new. - Ah...
不着急
No rush.
你知道吗 我觉得在简报室里办公其实也挺好的
You know, I think a briefing room might be better after all.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你有时间谈谈吗
You have a second to talk?
- 当然了
- Of course, yeah.
- 如果我哪里说得过分了 我先说声抱歉
- I'm sorry if this is out of line at all,
但我有事想和你说
but I have something I need to say to you.
- 好的 -这两年来
- Okay. - For like two years now,
你一直是我的导师和心目中的英雄
you've been my mentor and my hero.
-哦 你这么说 我太感动了 凯莉
- Oh, that's--that's nice of you to say, Kylie.
-嗯 在那段时间里
- Well, during that time,
我看到你为了副队这个职位而努力工作
I have watched you work so hard for that Lieutenant position.
你全身心地投入进去 而且酷毙了
Put all you had into it and kick ass.
我知道“烈焰女孩”对你来说有多重要
And I know how important Girls on Fire is to you,
但事实是 我可以帮忙接手
but the truth is I can take over
很多组织性的工作
a lot of that organizational stuff
甚至可以支持会议
and even run the sessions.
- 你很棒 -所以我在想
- You're great. - So I was thinking...
“烈焰女孩”的精彩之处在于
What's so awesome about Girls on Fire
它让像我和梅西这样的 来自这座城市四面八方的女孩子们
is that it makes girls like me and Macy
觉得成为一名消防员
from all over the city feel like becoming
是真的有可能发生的
a firefighter could really happen.
但成为一名消防员并不是我唯一的目标
But just becoming one isn't the only goal.
而是往上爬 努力成为一个领导者 这才是我的梦想
Moving up, working to become a leader, that's the dream.
这也是你如此鼓舞人心的原因
And that's what makes you so inspiring.
你有能力做这到这一切
That you're capable of all that.
成为一名副队
Of becoming a Lieutenant.
所以 为什么要被动等着成为副队呢
So why wait to show it?
- 嘿
- Hey.
- 我觉得你的助理不喜欢我
- I don't think your assistant likes me.
- 她谁都不喜欢
- She doesn't like anyone.
- 我告诉她 我们私下有个会要开
- I told her we had a meeting off the books
然后她就皱了皱眉头
and she frowned.
不过她还是让我进来了
But she let me in so.
- 那你可真幸运
- You are lucky.
其他人可没那么好运
Others have perished trying.
-嗯 我决定不再让“不赞成”来干扰我了
- Well, I have decided not to let the frowning bother me.
不管是她的还是别人的
Hers or anyone else's.
下班了给我打电♥话♥
So call me when you're done here.
然后我们再来制♥造♥一些“好的麻烦”
And we'll make some of that good kind of trouble.
- 这一次谢谢你帮忙处理文书工作
- Thanks for pitching in on the paperwork. For once.
- 嗯 别习惯了 我是用我的方式
- Well, don't get used to it. It's just my way of
来感谢你这次愿意冒险按我的想法查案
thanking you for taking this flyer with me.
- 我的荣幸
- My pleasure.
我很乐意跟着你的直觉走
I'm happy to follow your gut instinct wherever it leads us.
- 回见 西格
- I'll see you around, Seager.
- 回见 西弗莱德
- See you around, Severide.
- 茱莉亚
- Julia!
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表