并且,呃,用于实践中。
and, uh, work around it.
这个人,大家伙叫他奥蒂斯。
This guy--Otis they called him.
他在我来之前就在51号♥消防队工作。
He worked at 51 before me.
每当有人说我要取代他时,
And I used to get real pissed anytime someone would say
我总是非常生气。
that I was replacing him.
就好像我不是自己人一样,你懂吗?
Like I wasn't my own person, you know?
-是啊。
- Yeah.
-但现在我也在对你做同样的事。
- But here I am doing the same thing to you.
总是拿你和凯西做比较。
Comparing you to Casey.
我会尽量不再那么做了。
I'll try not to do that anymore.
如果你还能留在这里的话。
If you're sticking around.
-谢谢你,加洛
- I appreciate that, Gallo.
我也希望我能留在这
Hope I am.
-嗯,你看起来恢复得不错。
- Well, you look good.
-你这么说是因为
- You're just saying that 'cause you feel bad
你让我得了阑尾炎,你感觉很糟糕。
for giving me appendicitis.
-嗨。我们的病人怎么样了?
- Hey there. How's the patient?
-有点犯迷糊。
- A little groggy still.
-还有点敌意。
- And a little hostile.
-嘿,我梦见
- Hey, I had a dream
霍金斯大队长给我带来了这个。
that Chief Hawkins brought that for me.
-他真的来过
- He was actually here.
他坚持要留下来照顾你。
He insisted on staying to make sure you were taken care of.
- 是吗?他是不用工作吗
- He did? Didn't--doesn't he have a job
还是怎样?
he's supposed to be doing or something?
-依我看,任何能给我提供
- Any guy who provides painkillers and bubbly water
止痛药和气泡水的人都是好人。
is A-okay in my book.
-好吧,我们得走了,晚点再来看你。
- All right, so we have to go, but we'll check on you later.
- 好。
- Okay.
我还没有原谅你们哦。
I haven't forgiven you yet.
我是说,谁让他们是我最好的朋友。
I mean, they're my best friends.
别忘了,你也是个好人,加洛。
You're good people too, Gallo. Don't forget it.
我很抱歉我在洗衣房♥的所作所为
I'm sorry about how I acted in the laundry room.
你知道的,我有点吓坏了。
You know, I kind of freaked out.
- 没关系的。
- It's nothing.
-不,不,是…
- No, no, it's, uh,
有关系的。
it's something.
我一直在,
I've been--
凯西离开后,我的日子比我意识到的
I've been having a harder time than I realized
要艰难。
with Casey leaving.
佩勒姆当然也感觉到了。
Pelham sure felt it.
当我所关心的人离开的时候,
I have a tendency to go a little dark
我有一种倾向,就是内心变得有点黑化
when the people I care about disappear.
而且这触发了我,
And that triggers this whole routine where I keep a certain,
你懂的,呃...
you know, uh...
与我最关心的人保持一定的距离。
Distance from the people I care about the most.
卡拉人是挺很好相处的
Cara's really easy to be around,
但那是因为她不属于那种类型。
but that's 'cause she's not in that category.
但是你——
But you--
维奥莉特,你说的没错---
Violet, you weren't wrong when you said--
-西弗莱特,嘿。
- Severide, hey.
-三班的副队告发我
- Third shift lieutenant narced on me
在办公室里乱挂壁画,
for hanging pictures,
所以以后你就不会再听到我办公室
so you won't hear any more hammering
传来的敲打声了。
coming from my office.
-法尔科内吗?-是的。
- Falcone? - Yeah.
那家伙就是一个混♥蛋♥。- 嗯哼。
He's a jerk. - Uh-huh.
-你的装饰画给咱消防站增添了点艺术氛围呢。
- Your décor adds atmosphere to the place.
-是吧。谢谢。我也是这么想的。
- Yeah. Thanks. I thought so too.
-我都不知道斯黛拉什么时候才能回来
- I don't know when Stella's coming back.
-你不知道吗?
- You don't know?
-好吧,她是告诉我了,但后来又改期了。
- Well, she tells me, but then it changes.
我知道“辣妹”这个项目对她来说很重要。
And I know Girls on Fire really means a lot to her.
只是…
It's just...
我们从来没分开这么久这么远。
We've never had this much distance between us.
-那是挺难熬的。嘿…
- That's rough. Hey...
我回想了一下我和辛迪以前在一起的日子,
I'm trying to think of a time Cindy and I,
我们也经历过类似这样的事情,但是
we had something like that happen, but--
-赫尔曼,我和凯西之间的“雪茄闲聊”是…
- Herrmann, the thing about cigar chats is...
你不必总是有答案。
You don't always have to have the answers.
当个聆听者就好
It's enough to just listen.
- 好的。这我能做到。
- Okay. I can do that.
-我不知道她怎么了。
- I don't know what's going on with her.
或者说,我不知道她回来之后,我们之间会变成什么样。
Or where we're gonna be when she does come back.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表