你那天的工作给我留下了深刻的印象。
- Your work the other day really impressed me.
如果你能用事实证明这个项目是有用的话
If you can prove your paramedicine program works,
他们会永久地为这个项目提供资金
they'll make the funding permanent.
- 我们之间是有点火花
- There's that thing between us.
这意味着什么。
That means something.
-我现在在和卡拉约会。
- I'm kind of seeing Cara right now.
我很抱歉我在洗衣房♥的所作所为
I'm sorry about how I acted in the laundry room.
- 没关系的。-有关系的。
- It's nothing. - It's something.
- 佩勒姆他怎么样? 他确实是个合适的人选
- How's Pelham? He's gotta be the right fit.
-凯西走了他的位置难道不是应该让基德来顶替吗?
- Doesn't Kidd seem like the natural replacement for Casey?
- 但她这不是也还没回来么
- She's not back yet.
-嗨,斯特拉。我只是想确保
- Hey, Stella. I just wanted to make sure
你有让博登知道关于
that you're keeping Boden in the loop
你休假的事。
about your furlough.
- 如果你想找个酒友的话
- If you're lookingfor a drinking buddy,
我很乐意跟你在莫利酒吧或其他地方碰个面。
happy to meet up at Molly's,or wherever.
-我不知道她怎么了
- I don't know what's going on with her
或者说,我不知道她回来之后,我们之间会变成什么样。
or where we're gonna be when she does come back.
(有史以来最棒的一天!!!他们要我再搞五个研习会。)
(那太好了,但这样的话你不就又得延长你的行程了?)
(嘿,宝贝。你收到我昨天的留言吗?有空给我回个电♥话♥。)
-好吧,我们下班后在酿酒厂见,
- All right, so let's meet at the brewery after shift,
去准备好冬季狂欢节要的啤酒。
and we can load up supplies for WinterFest.
-哦对了,我租了辆车
- Oh, I rented a truck.
-我们要准备多少啤酒来着?
- How many beers do we have to give away?
- 每种酒各100件。还有一打你酿的那个精酿啤酒。
- 100 of each style. And a dozen of your IPAs.
- 哦。别了吧,那只是我瞎搞弄着玩的
- Oh. No, I was just monkeying around with that recipe.
-不,我尝过了。
- No, I tasted it.
-那是我第一次酿酒。
- And it was my first attempt at brewing.
-挺好喝的啊。
- No, it's awesome.
-好吧,但我们还是别把它算进去了吧。
- Well, maybe we shouldn't include it.
- 什么?想都别想。就这么定了
- What? No, forget that. It's in.
你看起来恢复得不错啊
You got the all clear.
-少了一个阑尾,但附赠了一个神奇的医用腕带。
- Minus one appendix, but plus one amazing wristband.
-你应该知道你出院后
- You do know you can cut that off
就可以把它剪掉的吧。
the moment you leave the hospital.
-你不懂,现在流行这样。
- It's a fashion statement now.
哦对了,我跟冬季嘉年华的工作人员聊过了,
Oh, and I spoke to the WinterFest coordinator,
很显然,我们的展位的位置还不错。
and apparently we got an amazing location for our booth.
他们说是看在我们和查尔斯·德威特的关系才安排的。
They said our association with Charles DeWitt scored it.
-那太好了。
- That's great.
- 或者是卡拉帮我们解决的?
- Or maybe Cara took care of it for us?
- 这个,这个,嗯—
- That's--that's, um--
不是,呃—
that's not, uh--
-噢,那个装备袋不知道为什么拉链被打开了
- Oh, the jump bag was lying out
然后放在救护车的后面
behind the ambulance unzipped for some reason.
-噢,该死,我的锅。
- Oh, shoot, that was me.
我当时正在更换 ACE的绷带,然后我有点心烦意乱,忘了放回去了
I was replacing the ACE bandages and I got distracted.
- 我想也是,不过我已经把它拉上重新放回去了。
- I figured. I zipped it up and put it back. It's fine.
-我脑子现在一团糟。
- My brain is all over the place.
我周五还要参加监督小组的汇报工作。
I have the oversight panel presentation on Friday.
为了申请全额资助。
- For full funding.
-要么通过,然后辅助医疗项目
- It either passes, and paramedicine
正式步入正轨。
is officially in business,
要么他们全盘否定这项项目。
or they put the kibosh on the whole thing.
-没事,你会像往常一样搞定他们的。
- Well, you will rock it like you always do.
-噢,我不知道我到底行不行
- Oh, I don't know.
我试着打电♥话♥给霍金斯局长,想得到他的支持,
I tried calling Chief Hawkins, get his support,
但是他都没有给回我电♥话♥。你觉得他是在躲着我吗?
but he hasn't returned my call. Do you think he's ducking me?
他会支持这个项目的。不信你等看着吧。
- He will back this program publicly. You watch.
- 市中心一栋大型的居民公♥寓♥楼发生了火灾。
- Giant tower fire downtown in a resident apartment building.
我们当时是到达现场的第四辆消防车。
We were, like,the fourth truck on scene.
- 当时我们整个51号♥大队都在那。-真的吗?
- All of 51 was there. - Really?
-是的。克鲁兹就是在那栋公♥寓♥里遇到他老婆的。
- Yeah. Cruz met his wife in that building.
-等等,原来你就是那个
- Wait, were you the rescue guy
抱着孩子从窗户荡到下一层的消防员?
who carried the kid outside the window and down a floor?
-我们当时没有其他的出路。
- There was no other way out.
-我当时正在街上换气瓶,
- I was swapping my air bottle out in the street,
等我抬起头看到那一幕的时候 -我都惊呆了。- 不。
and I look up--my jaw dropped. - Nah.
换做是芝加哥消防局里的其他任何人都会这么做的。
Anyone in CFD would have done the same thing.
-好了,各位,到点开晨会简报了。
- Okay, okay, it is time for morning briefing.
所有人给我到会议室去
Everybody make your way next door.
- 81号♥云梯车,3号♥抢险车,61号♥救护车。
- Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61.
有平民被困。地址是东伦道夫街201号♥。
Persons trapped. 201 East Randolph Street.
-那不是露天广场吗?
- Is that the Park Plaza?
- 快来人来帮忙!-你能走吗?
- Somebody help! - Can you move?
- 救救我!-救救我。
- Help me! - Help me with it.
-我的天呐,那个圣诞树倒下来了。
- Oh, my god, it fell.
突然刮起一阵大风,然后正好砸到他们身上。
A big gust of wind, and it just fell right on them.
- 2-6呼叫总部。启动一级救援医疗服务计划。
- 2-6 to Main. Get me an EMS Plan One.
地址在杰克逊街的露天广场。
Park Plaza on Jackson Street.
- 收到。多辆救护车已经在路上了。
- Copy that. Multiple ambulances en route.
- 我的丈夫!救命!
- My husband! Help!
-嘿,去拿些支杆过来。
- Hey, grab the struts.
-再拿两把电锯。一个给我们,一个给救援队。
- And get two chainsaws. One for us, one for squad.
你怎么想?
What are we thinking?
- 先用那些支杠固定住树干。
- Use the struts to stabilize the trunk.
然后移♥动♥到树的两边。
Move on either side of the tree.
慢慢地按顺序把树枝砍掉。
Cut the branches slow and methodical.
别踩到任何的受害者。
Don't step on any victims.
- 好了,女士们先生们,麻烦你们后退好吗?
- Okay, ladies and gentlemen, will you please back up?
让这些消防员们能做他们的工作。谢谢!
Let these people do their work. Thank you.
- 麻烦给我们点空间。
- Give us some space. Please. please.
让开一点
Make way.
-请往后退。
- Clear back, please.
- 给我们点工作空间。
- Give us some room to work here.
好了,加洛,去拿起压器。
All right, Gallo, have the Hurst ram
随时待命,以防万一。
standing by in case we need to lift it.
- 请退后。
- Back up.
-把这个抬起来。
- Lift this right here.
这边。
This here.
- 坚持住。好的。
- Hang on. Okay.
我们走。
Here we go.
你哪里受伤了?
Okay, where are you hurt?
-急救员。 -在这里。
-Paramedic. -Here.
-好了。嘿!
- There we go. Hey!
-嘿,你没事吧?你能走吗?
- Hey, are you okay? Can you walk?
-出来吧。有我在。 -来吧。没事,有我们在。
- Here you go. I got you. - Come on. We got you.
-来人,拜托,请帮帮我。
-Someone,someone help me. Please. Please.
我的丈夫。
My husband.
好的,请退后,女士。我们会救他出来的
Okay,stand back,ma'am.We get him out.
好。
Good.
可以了,好。
Here you go. Okay.
好了。
Good. Okay.
先生,你能听得到我说话吗?
Sir, can you hear me?
- 我的腿。我的腿没有知觉了。
- My legs. I can't feel them.
- 好。你别着急。
- Okay. You hang tight.
我们得再剪掉几根树枝。
We've got to clear a few more branches.
我们会救你出去的。
We're gonna get you out of here.
-有两个穿着黄色羽绒服的小孩子。
- There are a couple little bitty kids in yellow parkas.
他们还好吗?——嗯…
Are they okay? - Uh...
是的。我看到他们了,他们没事。
Yeah. I see 'em. They're safe.
- 好的。
- Okay.
- 穆齐。
- Mouch.
- (再剪一个就好了)
- [one more]
-好的。嘿,你叫什么名字?
- Okay. Hey, what's your name?
- 我叫休。-听着,休
- Hugh. - Okay, listen, Hugh,
我们要剪掉最后一根树枝了,好吗?
we're about to cut the last branch, all right?
抓紧我的手。好的。
Hold my hand. Right.
-好的。休,我不想骗你。
- Okay. Hugh, I'm not gonna lie.
你的身体被树枝刺穿了。
You got an impalement.
这些医护人员会照顾你的,好吗?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表