-我的副区长办公室现在在51号♥消防局了。
- My Deputy District Chief Office is now at 51.
-那太好了
- That's great news.
-想让你们都是第一个见到这个小家伙的人。
- Wanted you all to be the first to meet this little man.
我们给他起了个小名,叫奥蒂斯。
We're calling him Otis.
-你在教堂的火灾中有注意到一只死猫了吗?
- You notice a dead cat at that church fire?
-挺奇怪的。
- That was weird.
-猫通常是能从火灾中活下来的。
Cats usually make it out of fires.
-因为它被浸泡在汽油里。这是起火的原因
- It was soaked in gasoline. That was your origin point.
-等你回来的时候,你应该带一些
- When you get back, you should bring
洗漱和换洗的衣物放在这里。
some of your things over here.
-我得搬去俄勒冈州去照顾那两个孩子。
- I have to move to Oregon to take care of those boys.
我希望你能和我一起去
I want you to come with me.
-你让这个消防站变得很特别。
- You made this firehouse a very special place.
-我爱你,哥们。
- I love you, man.
-我不想搬去俄勒冈州
- I'm not moving to Oregon,
但我不想我们因此而分手
but I wanna keep being you and me.
-这永远都不会改变的
- Nothing's gonna change.
-一只被浸泡在汽油里的猫?
- A cat soaked in gasoline?
-细思极恐,是吧?-客气点说
- It's creepy, right? - To say the least.
这似乎不是一种很有效的放火手段。
That doesn't seem like a very efficient way to start a fire.
-假如你在活动范围内任何地方放下助燃剂
- It is if you lay down trailers of accelerant
然后再把猫点燃
everywhere, set the cat on fire.
猫因为被焚烧而四处逃窜来完成纵火
Let the cat do the rest of the work.
-OFI有发现可疑人物吗?
- Does OFI got any suspects?
-没有目击证人,也没有线索
- No witnesses, no lead.
范·米特稍后会过来看看
Van Meter's gonna stop by later to check out
我们的事故报告。
our incident report.
也许有人能够发现一些可能有用的线索
Maybe one of our guys saw something that might help.
-我觉得这不是
- I have a feeling that's not the only reason
他来这的唯一原因。
why he's stopping by.
-什么意思?——唔。
- What do you mean? - Hmm.
-你是从哪个消防站过来的呢?
- So what house did you float in from?
- 31号♥消防站,在达门和艾迪生路口那边。
- 31, over on Damen and Addison.
-阿米蒂奇,31号♥消防站是在巴克镇
- Armitage. 31's in Bucktown.
-我不太清楚所有消防站都在哪些位置
- I lose track of where all the houses are.
——哇,克鲁兹。
- Whoa, Cruz.
嘿,你把咖啡滴到衣服上了。
Hey, you--you spilled coffee on your shirt.
而且,你穿反了。
And it's inside out.
-别摄入太多咖♥啡♥因♥啊,乔。
- Let's pump the brakes on the caffeine, Joe.
你得有需要的时候才吃,而不是拿来当代餐
You gotta use it tactically and not a meal replacement.
相信我,在这一点上我感同身受
I learned that one the hard way.
-如果我能老老实实睡上3个小时的话
- If I could just get three hours of uninterrupted sleep.
-相信我,你会适应这一切的
- Yeah, now trust me, your body, it'll adjust.
你知道的,当李·亨利那小子第一次到家的时候,那孩子
You know, when Lee Henry first came home, that kid--
穆奇,你不打算接电♥话♥吗?
Mouch, you plan on answering that?
-是特鲁迪的表妹打来的,话特多的那个。
- It's Trudy's cousin, the talkative one.
-那就把它按静音
- Just silence the call
这样就不用一直听iPhone这破铃♥声♥了
so the rest of us don't have to hear it ring.
-哈,这锁屏键什么时候还有这功能了?
- Huh, when did that button start doing that?
-呃,从一开始就有了吧
- Uh, about as long as the phone's been out.
-拜托,你怎么把iPhone用得好像老人机一样
- Come on, it's like cellphone 101.
-81号♥云梯车
- Truck 81
-不是,不好意思,是51号♥救火车。
- No, sorry, uh, Engine 51.
61号♥救护车,哈德逊大街1056号♥有人受伤。-那是真人
Ambulance 61, person injured at 1056 Hudson, uh, Avenue. - That was an actual person.
-我很久没听到过真人播报了
- I haven't heard that in a long time.
-你在干什么,赫尔曼?想抢我们的风头吗?
- What are you doing, Herrmann? Trying to poach our run?
-才没有,阿科斯塔。我们是被派到这里处理事故的。
- Like hell, Acosta. We were dispatched to this location.
但是,这也没看到什么紧急事故啊?
But where's the emergency?
-我们来对地方了吗?——嗯,这里是51号♥—
- Did we get the right address? - Ah, 51--
——在这边!
- Down here!
我们都等了20多分钟了。
We've been waiting for, like, over 20 minutes.
我都打了两次求救电♥话♥了。-好吧,怎么回事?
I called twice. - Okay, what's going on?
-我们当时在打篮球。
- We were balling.
艾尔疯了一样一个劲地灌篮,然后突然间,
Al did this crazy dunk and then all of a sudden,
整个篮球架直接倒下来砸到他身上。
the whole thing just came down on him.
——好的。-我们不敢搬动他
- Okay. - We haven't moved him.
我妈是个护士。她在急救方面教过我一些
My mom's a nurse. She schooled me on that.
-好的,你做的很好,快点。
- All right, good deal. Come on.
嘿,哥几个,给我们点空间。
] - Hey, guys, give us some room.
-往后退,往后退
- Back up, back up.
救救我,拜托
Help me, please.
51号♥救火车呼叫总台,这里有一名被刺穿的伤者。
- Engine 51 to main, we have an impale victim.
我们需要派一辆云梯车来切割钢圈。
We need a truck sent over to cut through a steel rim.
-我们已经派了云梯车过去了呀
- We have a truck company en route.
-不,你派了救火车过来。实际上,是两辆救火车。
- No, you sent an engine. Two, actually.
-赫尔曼,他流了很多血
- Herrmann, he's lost a lot of blood.
我们得送他去医院
We need to get him to Med
不然他会有永久性的神经损伤的
before he has permanent nerve damage.
-嘿,阿科斯塔,你带你的队员们去附近敲门问问看
- Hey, Acosta, can you grab your crew, go knock on doors.
看看能不能找到什么东西来把这个钢圈切断。
See if you can find anything to cut through this steel brace.
-嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿。嘿,你叫什么名字,伙计?
- Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, what's your name, pal?
——阿利斯泰尔。朋友们一般都叫我艾尔。
- Alistair. My friends call me Al.
——嗯。你是一名青少年运动员吗?
- Uh-huh. Yeah. Are you a junior?
因为我知道也有一个叫艾尔的人也喜欢在球场上耍帅呢。
'Cause I know an Al who liked to showboat on the court, too.
-嘿,坚持住。
- Hey, hang tight.
我会帮你把这个弄下来,好吗?
Gonna get this off you, all right?
-看,他们派了一辆云梯车来了。
- Look, they did send a truck company.
嘿,克伦威尔,这边需要角磨机!
- Hey, Cromwell, I need your angle grinder!
-桑普森,去把角磨机拿来!
- Sampson, grab the angle grinder!
——收到!
- Copy that!
-只要他一出来
- As soon as he's free,
我会用八字法来包裹固定住球框边沿。
I'll wrap a figure eight to hold that rim in place.
拿医用抗菌敷料出来。
Let's grab the Kerlix.
-你们在这里做什么?
- What are you guys doing here?
-不知道为什么,消防局派遣了超过一半的消防局人员出来
- Dispatch sent over half the CFD for some reason,
我觉得他们应该是哪里搞错了
I know. They got their wires crossed.
好了,克伦威尔,
Okay, Cromwell,
你们抓住篮板并且稳住,好吗?
you guys grab this backboard and hold it steady, all right?
里特,把你的虎钳夹紧在这个球筐上
Ritter, clamp your vice grips on this brace
就在穿刺伤的正上方,好吗?
right above the impale, all right?
我割的时候你要拿稳了。
Hold it steady while I cut.
嘿,艾尔,我需要你忍♥着别动。
Hey, Al, Al, Al, I need you to stay perfectly still.
-哟,你们弄疼他了!
- Yo, y'all are hurting him!
-嘿,我们得把支架拆了
- Hey, we gotta cut the brace free
然后才能送他去医院,好吗?来吧。
to transport him to the hospital, okay? Come on.
好了,没事了。抬起来。
All right, we're good. Lift.
一,二,三。
- One, two, three.
把他朝向我这边
Bring it toward me.
谢谢
Thank you.
帮我一把,赫尔曼。
Help me out, Herrmann.
对,包住这里。
Yep, right there.
—保持深呼吸。就这样。困难的部分已经搞定了。
- Keep breathing. There you go. Hard part's over.
-好了,把他抬到担架上。
- All right, let's get him on the stretcher.
-好的。
- Yeah.
一,二,三。
- One, two, three.
-这次有这么多人手帮忙感觉还不错呢
- Nice to have all the extra hands around for once.
-好吧,我们走。
- Okay, let's go.
-如果你需要的话
- The incident reports are yours to take,
这份事故报告你可以拿去,我们拿复印件的就好
and we can run copies of the logbook if you need them.
-很好,不过我没有看到有任何
- Great, although I'm not seeing anything here
我们还不知道的线索。
that we don't already know.
你的人在教堂里或周围
None of your guys saw anything suspicious
都没看到可疑的事情吗?
in or around the church?
-没有,我们唯一觉得奇怪的就是那只猫。
- No, the only thing we felt was out of place was the cat.
嘿,西格。——嘿,西弗莱特。
Hey, Seager. - Hey, Severide.
看样子中西部最尖锐的
Sounds like the sharpest arson investigation team
纵火调查小组又要重组起来了,哈?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表