- 大家都没事吧?
- Everybody okay up here?
-我们没事。把东西拿给西弗莱德。
- We're good. Get that to Severide.
- 我要启动紧急疏散了。
- I'm calling an emergency evacuation.
-不,主管!
- No, Chief!
这还有一名受害者被困住了!
We still have one victim pinned in!
- 所有人都出来。马上。
- Everyone out. Now.
- 我先让非必要人员出去。
- I'll send everyone I can spare.
佩勒姆!
Pelham!
回到你的队员身边去!
Go back to your crew!
赫尔曼,克鲁兹,你们也一起走。
Herrmann, Cruz, go with him.
把水管给我。
Just give me the hose line.
- 想都别想。
- Fat chance.
- 可不是。
- Yeah.
我们哪儿也不去的。
We're not going anywhere.
你不走我们就不走。
We leave when you leave.
- 行吧。
- Okay.
我们赶紧把司机救出来然后离开。
Let's get our driver out and go.
- 你受伤了吗? - 没有。
- Any injuries? - No.
- 好吧,但我还是给你检查一下,好吗?
- All right, well, let's get a look at you anyway, okay?
过来这边。
Right there.
- 嗨,呃,
- Hey, uh,
那个,他被吓到了。
he's pretty rattled.
-我们会留意他的。
- We'll keep an eye on him.
- 嘿,主管。
- Hey, Chief.
里面有一具尸体,我们得把它找出来。
There's a body in there we'll need to recover.
应该是卡车司机。
The driver of the truck.
-我们会的,伙计。
- We'll get him, brother.
81号♥云梯队,有活来了!
Truck 81, got a job for ya!
- 我们马上处理,主管!
- We're on it, Chief!
- 我来拉门,基德。
- I got you, Kidd.
- 头儿!
- Chief!
我觉得我们该离开了!
I think it's time to go!
- 嘿!快好了,头儿!
- Hey! Almost there, Chief!
- 赫尔曼。
- Herrmann.
再坚持一分钟!
Give me one more minute!
-我估计坚持不了一分钟!
- I can't buy you another minute!
- 头儿!
- Chief!
-这边!拿过来! -是!
- Here! Get in there! - Yeah!
- "疏散"这两个字你是哪个字不懂,哈?
- What part of "evacuate" don't you understand?
我就知道这次让你晋升不是个好主意。
Knew this promotion was a bad idea.
以至于都没人能管得了你了。
Now you got no adult supervision.
- 谁让我喜欢这样呢。
- Just the way I like it.
-你丫的在里面到底是怎么回事?
- What the hell happened to you in there?
前一秒你还在站我身边。
One second you're at my side.
下一秒,你人就不见了。
The next, I got no idea where you're at.
- 抱歉。-我到处在找你!
- Sorry. - I'm looking all over for you!
我还用无线电呼叫你!
I'm calling you on the radio!
你就像战斗失踪人员一样,一点消息都没有。
You're MIA.
- 对不起。
- Sorry.
-上车。
- Get in the car.
- 嘿。
- Hey.
你没事吧?
You okay?
-嗯,我没事。
- Yeah, I'm good.
嘿,小家伙。
Hey, little guy.
这里可不太安全呐。
This isn't a safe place for you.
- 你们真的令我感到非常自豪!
- You guys made me real proud in there.
你们之间的默契配合得天衣无缝。
Meshing like gears in a Ferrari.
- 这个嘛,毕竟基德回来了。
- Well, Kidd's home.
就像乐队又重新聚在一起了一样。
It's like having the band back together.
- 哎哟。
- Aw.
- 当你忙着搞“烈焰女孩的”时候
- Didn't you miss all this, Kidd,
有没有觉得自己错过这一切,哈,基德?
while you were off doing Girls on Fire?
- 呃,加洛,我也就那么几个地方能去四处走动。
- Eh, there's only so much of me to go around, Gallo.
-嘿,我在找一个
- Hey, I'm looking for the person
在“快乐村”幼儿园上班的人
who works at Happy Village Preschool.
这是你养的寄居蟹吗?
Is this your hermit crab?
- 好了,3号♥救援队,收拾好东西回去吧。
- Okay, Squad 3, let's get back in service.
克鲁兹。
Cruz.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
- 哦,呃 -算了算了
- Oh, uh... - You know what, never mind.
我不想知道。
I don't want to know.
- 快吃呀。
- Here you go.
- 嗨,这里是“快乐村”幼儿园,
- Hi, this is Happy Village Preschool,
我们很高兴接到您的来电。
and we're happy to hear from you.
有什么事请留言。
Please leave a message.
- 嗯…
- Uh...
嗨,我是乔·克鲁兹,我是一名消防员。
Hi, I'm Joe Cruz, and I'm a firefighter.
是这样的,我刚从瓦克尔地下车道的车祸事故中回来
Uh, I just got back from an incident
然后呢,我想告诉你们的人一声,
on Lower Wacker, and I wanted to let you guys
我在那捡到了你们工作人员养的寄居蟹。
at Happy Village know that I have your crab.
呃,上面名字写着:Hermie。
Uh, Hermie.
我在事故现场把它从你们的员工的车里救了出来
I pulled him from a staffer's car
麻烦你派个人过来
at the scene, so feel free to send somebody over
51号♥消防队把它接回去。
to Firehouse 51 to pick him up.
如果他们人到了
And when they get here,
让他们找寄居蟹救援者乔·克鲁兹我本人就好。
they can ask for Crab Rescuer Joe Cruz.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
- 你搞这个螃蟹拯救戏码就是为了让奥蒂斯
- This whole crab charade is just about getting Otis
能进幼儿园吧。
into preschool.
- 你说如果我再担心奥蒂斯
- You said punch me
进不了幼儿园的话就揍我一顿。
if I ever worry about that again.
- 好吧,但这不是在做戏,好吗?
- Okay, this is not a charade, all right?
我是真的救了Hermie的命呢。
I saved Hermie's life.
我只不过是恰好看到了车上有学校的名字。
And then I happened to notice the school's name in the car.
我难道会因为它不是快乐村幼儿园的人养的寄居蟹
Was I just supposed to let the crab die
就放任不管咩?
because he's from Happy Village?
- 他就是在做戏,是吧。-哦,可不是。
- It's a charade, all right. - Oh, yeah.
- 嘿,伙计。
- Hey, buddy.
- 嘿,穆奇。
- Hey, Mouch.
我想请你帮个忙。-你尽管说。
I've a favor to ask. - Anything.
- 你能问问看特鲁迪是否认识一个叫迪伦的年轻警♥察♥吗?
- Could you see if Trudy knows a young cop named Dillon?
我想他应该刚当警♥察♥不久。
I think he's a rookie.
-迪伦? -是的。
- Dillon? - Yeah.
-好的,待我问问。
- No sweat.
怎么了这是?
What's this about?
-那个,他刚才就在事故现场。
- Well, he was on the scene.
我想他被隧♥道♥里发生的事吓着了。
And he had a scare in the tunnel.
我只是想确保他没事。
I just want to make sure he's okay.
- 没问题。
- Sure thing.
我会问问我老婆的。
I'll talk to my lady.
- 谢了,穆奇。-嗯。
- Thanks, Mouch. - Mm-hmm.
-嘿,基德。
- Hey, Kidd.
-怎么了,副队?
- What's up, Lieutenant?
- 刚才在隧♥道♥里干得不错。
- Nice job at the tunnel.
- 谢谢。你也一样。
- Thanks. Same to you.
- 基德…
- Kidd...
我看得出来你和51号♥消防队的人关系都很好。
I can tell how close you are with everyone at 51.
还有就是,
And, uh,
在我来这里之前,
just kinda putting it all together
你一直是那个被考虑
that you were the one who was being considered
担任云梯队副队的队员,
for this position before I got here,
所以我只想澄清一下。
so I just want to clear the air.
想确保你没有因为我抢了你的
Make sure there's no bad feelings
职位而感觉到不爽什么的。
about me taking the job that you were up for.
-你并没有从我这里抢走这个职位,副队。
- You didn't take this job from me, Lieutenant.
是我选择了退一步。
I took a step back.
所以你得到这个职位是理所当然的。
And then you got it.
而且,嗯,听大家说,
And, um, you know, from what everyone says,
都说你是个优秀的副队。
it sounds like you're a good choice.
不过我会亲眼见证一下你的实力的。
But I'll have to see for myself.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表