- 我♥干♥这行已经够久了
- I have been doing this long enough
我一眼就能看出谁是干这行的料
to recognize raw talent.
梅森 你考虑过申请加入芝加哥消防局吗
Mason, you ever think about applying with the CFD?
- 芝加哥消防局是不会雇佣重罪犯的
- CFD won't hire felons.
- 我帮你跟圣保罗消防局
- I got you an interview
约好了去面试
with the St. Paul Fire Department.
- 我想继续维持我们之间的关系
- I wanna keep being you and me.
- 唔 这就是为什么我们需要飞机票和视像通话了
- Mm, that's why we have plane tickets and Facetime.
- 你对凯西的事还好吗
- How you doing with this Casey situation
- 也许情况变得不一样了 但我们依然是我们
- Things might be different, but we're still us.
- 72号♥云梯车有个副队长的空缺
- There is a lieutenant spot open on Truck 72.
我跟博登说我想要这个职位
I told Boden I want it.
- 你不能离开81号♥云梯车而去72号♥ 因为我要去
- You are not leaving 81 to go over to 72, because I am.
我很高兴能帮你守住这个职位
I'm just glad I can keep your seat warm for you.
- 这是你第一次轮班正式担任副队
- First shift as permanent lieutenant.
感觉怎么样
How does that feel
- 我才刚新官上任三分钟 暂时没犯下什么大错
- Three minutes under my belt, and no major mistakes.
我感觉还不错
I'm feeling good.
- 恩 你得做一个重要的决定了
- Well, you have a major decision to make
关于云梯车上的空缺
about that empty slot on Truck.
- 是的 所以在接下来的两个轮班 我找了临时工来
- I do, so I have floaters coming in the next two shifts,
两个人都受到了高度推荐
both of them highly recommended.
今天过来的是金·罗西
So today is Kim Rossi,
她刚从消防学院毕业没几年
she's a couple years out of the academy,
分区主管沃克说她符合所有条件
and Chief Walker says she checks all the boxes.
- 听起来不错
- Sounds good.
- 是的 但我想听听你的意见
- Yes, but I would love any input that you have about it.
- 恩 你也别急着做决定
- Well, you don't want to rush it,
毕竟你需要找到合适的人选
because you need to find the right fit.
但你要尽快找到适当的人选
But you also want to find someone as quickly as possible
这样你的小队才能尽快成型
so that your team can start to gel.
我要说的就这些
That's all I was going to say.
- 哦 没什么
- Oh. No big deal.
我还以为你会对我的决定
I just thought you would add
提一些明智的建议
some wise words of advice on making the choice.
- 这是你的决定
- It is your decision to make,
我相信你会做出正确的选择的
and I trust that you will make the right one.
- 好吧 谢谢你
- All right. Thank you.
我可以的
I got this.
- 很高兴认识你们
- Great to meet you guys.
-分区主管沃克说了你很多好话
- Heard Chief Walker said good things.
- 哇 挺好的
- Aw, that's nice.
- 别有压力 - 不会
- No pressure. - No
- 51号♥大队是个很棒的地方
- It's an awesome place, 51.
- 能来这里我很高兴
- I'm hyped to be here.
- 81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
- Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61.
有人被困 地址:西区第16号♥
Person trapped, Western and 16th.
- 走吧 81号♥云梯队 - 恩 我们走吧
- Here we go, 81! - Yeah, let's do this!
- 火灾调查办公室的人在这里干嘛
- What's OFI doing here?
- 西弗莱德
- Severide!
- 范·米特 发生了什么事
- Van Meter, what happened?
- 楼梯坍塌了 你得快点
- Stairwell collapse. You gotta hurry.
- 你们在外面待命 我先进去看看
- All right, stay out here. I'm going in.
有什么事我会用无线电下命令的
I'll give the order on the radio.
- 收到
- Copy that.
- 我们当时在火灾烧毁的楼梯上做调查
- We were doing an investigation
然后楼梯突然就塌了
on some fire-damaged stairs when they just gave way.
整个楼梯掉了下去
The whole thing started coming down.
我来得及跳开来 但是西格就没那么好运了
I was able to jump clear, but Seager wasn't so lucky.
- 西格 她在哪里呢 她还好吗
- Seager? Where is she? She all right?
- 这边 快点
- This way, come on.
- 她在这下面
- She's down there.
- 西格 你能听到我说话吗
- Seager Can you hear me ?
回答我 西格 - 我在这里
Talk to me, Seager. - I'm here.
- 好的
- Okay.
嘿 待着别动 我们下来救你
Hey, just sit tight, we're coming to get you.
- 要我们帮你放梯子下去吗
- Want us to drop a ladder for you?
-不 不 我们不能把重量全压在那堆碎木上
- No, no, we have to keep our weight off that mess,
那样太不稳定了
it's too unstable.
你能在这上方设一个锚点吗
Can you set up an overhead anchor point?
- 可以 我这就去
- Yeah, I'm on it.
- 救援小队 给我一个背带包和绳子
- Squad, give me a harness bag and rope.
- 81号♥云梯队 我需要25尺梯和一些织带
- 81, I need a 20-foot ladder and some webbing.
收到 副队
Copy that, Lieutenant.
- 抱歉 -我来吧
- Sorry. - I got this.
- 唔 我来拿织带
- Uh, I'll grab the webbing.
你不如去帮穆奇搬梯子吧
Why don't you help Mouch with the ladder
- 我来帮你 - 谢谢
- I got it. - Thanks.
- 嘿 范·米特队长 能让我给你检查一下吗
- Hey, Captain Van Meter, can I get a look at you
- 不 不用 我没事
- No, no I'm fine.
你该担心的是西格
Seager's the one you need to worry about.
- 是的 但在她被救上来之前…
- Right, but until she's out of there...
- 梯子来了 - 好的
- Ladder's here, boss. - Okay.
- 好的
- All right.
放在这里就好
Just drop it right here.
然后 盖洛 你来绑好织带
And then Gallo, secure the webbing.
- 收到 - 来吧
- Copy. - Here we go.
固定在这里
We're gonna plant it right here.
- 接着 - 恩
- Hey. - Yep.
继续
Keep going.
- 弄好了
- Set.
- 好了 加洛
- All right, Gallo,
把吊环装在大概梯子中间的位置上
put the carabiner about halfway up.
- 准备好了吗 - 恩
- Ready? - Yep.
- 好
- Okay.
- 绳子
- Line.
- 拿到了
- Got it.
- 上
- On line.
- 放下主绳
- Lower the main.
- 好了 托尼
- All right, Tony.
回答我 西格
Talk to me, Seager.
- 在这里
- Over here.
- 放
- Down.
- 收 -好了 我这边好了
- Slack on the main. - All right, I'm good.
西格 坚持住 我来救你了
Seager, hang in there. I gotcha.
好了 我解开绳子了 -收到
All right, I'm off line. - Copy.
我找到她了
I got her!
好了 尽量别动
All right, try not to move.
你身上有哪里被压到了
Where are you pinned?
- 大部分压到我的腿了
- Legs, mostly.
- 腿 好
- Legs, okay.
等一下 等一下
Hang on, hang on.
你能移♥动♥你的脚趾吗
Can you move your toes ?
好吧
Okay.
- 好 慢慢来 试着
- Okay, nice and slow, try and--
试着自己挪出来
try and pull yourself out.
你能站起来吗 -恩
Can you stand?- Yeah.
- 我们离开这里吧
- Let's get the hell out of here.
- 好
- All right.
慢慢下来 -是的
Sit down, easy. - Yeah.
好了 拉我们上去
All right, take us up!
- 拉起主绳
- Raise the main!
好了 松绳
Okay, slack.
- 你吓死我了
- You scared the hell out of me.
你还好吗 -恩
Are you okay? - Yeah.
- 你在出血
- You're bleeding.
- 我有吗.. -是的 来吧
- Am I... - Yeah, come on.
让医护人员给你检查一下
Let the medic have a look at you.
好 嘿 谢谢你 西弗莱德
All right. Hey, thanks, Severide.
你还挺像英雄救美的
You're not too bad at this hero stuff.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表