你过去可能是习惯自♥由♥行动,加洛。
You went freelancing, Gallo.
你可能会因为爬窗而从上面掉下来
You could have fallen trying to get to that window
或者发现里面有只恶犬正等着你
or found a vicious dog waiting for you inside
亦或是一个误以为你要破门而入
or an armed occupant
正拿着枪对着你的房♥屋的主人
who thought you were breaking in.
-我能搞定的,副队
- I can handle myself, Lieutenant.
- 是吗?-是的。
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你永远不会看到这些事情的发生
Not like you'll ever see it
把我当小孩看,是吧?
treating me like a little kid, right?
“待在我后面。去云梯车旁边等着。”
"Stay on my hip. Wait by the truck."
我不是什么菜鸟好吗!
I'm not a candidate anymore!
在你来之前我就已经在驾驶81号♥云梯车了,
I've been riding 81 since way before you got here,
而且等你走后我依旧会继续驾驶着81号♥云梯车
and I'll ride it way after you're gone.
威尔·斯塔福德队长?
- Captain Will Stafford?
- 是的?
- Yeah?
-我是副区长华♥莱♥士♥·博登
- Deputy District Chief Wallace Boden.
我想和你谈谈关于杰森·佩勒姆的事。
I'd like to talk with you about Jason Pelham.
两年前,在“威士忌点”的仓库大火中,
Two years ago at a warehouse fire at Whiskey Point,
你和佩勒姆在前线发生了争执是吧。
you and Pelham, you got into a tussle out front.
他打了你。——是的。
He hit you. - Correct.
-你能告诉我是怎么回事吗?
- Can you tell me what that was about?
好吧,我们之所以会争吵,是因为他当时
Well, the argument started when he accused me
指控我把我们在仓库检修时
of pocketing some antique jewelry
发现的一些古董首饰中饱私囊
that we came across in the storage unit during overhaul.
副区长,我等了两年,等着你们这些穿白衬衫的
Chief, I've been waiting two years for some white shirt
会出现在我家门口。
to show up at my door.
既然今天你来了……
Now that you're here...
对我来说也是一种解脱
It's almost a relief.
所以现在是怎样?
What happens to me now?
-不好意思。
- I'm sorry.
你是说确实是你偷了珠宝吗?
Are you saying that you did steal the jewelry?
队长,我不是来调查
Captain, I'm not here to investigate
任何关于盗窃指控的。
any charges of theft.
我只是来调查了解佩勒姆的为人的。
I only came to vet Pelham.
-噢,好吧,杰森·佩勒姆大概是你能在芝加哥消防局里
- Oh, well, Jason Pelham is about the most stand-up guy
能找到的最直言不讳的人了。
you're gonna find in the CFD.
或者说是整个芝加哥最坦率正直的的人了。
Or anywhere else, for that matter.
本来是可以逮捕我,取消我的养老金的。
Could've had me arrested, my pension stripped away.
相反,他却给了我一个退路。
Instead he gave me an out.
让我把东西还回去,然后提前退休,
Return the goods, take early retirement,
他会替我保守秘密
and he would keep his mouth shut...
我想他确实做到了
Which I guess he has.
-可因此他的事业也付出了巨大的代价。
- At considerable cost to his career.
-怎么会?
- How so?
-他失去了指挥权。
- He lost his command.
他被限制在非固定队员里无法做全职。
He's stuck in the floater pool.
-从那时候到现在?
- All this time?
-基尔伯恩局长当时也在现场
- Chief Kilbourne was on the scene.
他看到佩勒姆打我。
He saw Pelham hit me.
也是倒霉到家了
Lousy luck.
他肯定是伺机报复佩勒姆。
He must really have it in for Pelham.
他不该遭这样的罪
Nobody deserves it less.
-我本来还想赌100美元佩勒姆
- I would've bet $100 Pelham was gonna punch him
会当场揍加洛一顿的。
in the teeth right then and there.
-但他没有?——没有。
- But he didn't, huh? - No.
他挺冷静的
Kept his cool.
我还挺佩服这哥们的。
Can't help but admire the guy.
博登现在正在外面想找出他为什么被停职的真♥相♥。
Boden's out now trying to get to the bottom of it all.
-那他一定是忙的焦头烂额
- Must be keeping him pretty busy.
他都没有注意到我搬进咱
He hasn't noticed that I set up shop
空荡荡的副队长办公室呢。
in the empty officer's quarters.
- 你搬进去了咩?-是的。
- You did? - Yeah.
-嘿,好样的。
- Hey, good for you.
-是的。
- Yeah.
-你这是要先下手为强啊?
- You gonna claim squatter's rights?
-我才不是擅自占用呢。- 这是,这是资历。
- I'm not squatting. It's--it's seniority.
- 好吧。
- Okay. All right.
不过,西弗莱特对此很恼火。
- Severide sure is cranky about it, though.
-啊,可能是想念他的老邻居了吧。
- Ah, probably just missing his old neighbor.
凯西是他最好的朋友,你知道的。
Casey was his best bud, you know?
他们俩的关系是真的很亲密。
They had a real camaraderie back there.
-好吧,投诉上说你咄咄逼人,
- Well, this says you were very aggressive,
还大声斥责行人。
and that you loudly berated the pedestrian.
-我不应该那么大嗓门的,这个我同意。
- I shouldn't have raised my voice, agreed.
但他挡道只是为了给受害者拍一段录像--
But he got in the way just to take a video of the victim--
-这种事经常发生。
- That happens all the time.
我也知道这有多令人懊恼。
And I realize how frustrating that can be.
但这些投诉会记录在你的档案里,
But these complaints go on your record,
如果你再被投诉一次,我就得---
and if you get another one, then I'm gonna have to--
- 你还好吗?-是的,没事
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah.
我- 我-
I--I just--
噢。哦,什么鬼?
Ow. Oh, what the hell?
哦,我的天。
Oh, my God.
-右边这里疼吗?-像被人捅了一刀一样
- Is it all on your right side? - Like a stabbing.
哦!操!
Oh! Ow!
-好吧,维奥莉特,我想是你的阑尾裂开了。
- Okay, Violet, I think your appendix just burst.
-我们得马上送你去医院
- We're gonna have to get you to the hospital right now.
.
.
我需要一点吗♥啡♥,现在就要
I need some morphine, stat.
-放心吧,你有我们呢。
- All right, we got you.
-我要马上带她去医院
- I'm gonna take her right to Med.
-我们会先打电♥话♥通知医院的。
- We'll call ahead.
你需要有人陪你去吗?
Do you need anyone to go with you?
-我可以一起去。-不用了。
- I can go. - No need.
我去就好。
I'll stay with her in back.
-那太好了。
- Great.
哦!
Oh!
这都是你们的错!你和里特!
This is all your fault! You and Ritter!
-对不起啦,维奥莱特。
- I'm so sorry, Violet.
-要痛死我了!我都要痛死在这了!你怎么搞那么久?
- This pain! I'm dying here! What's taking you so long?
-我现在给你注射25微克的芬太尼。
- I'm gonna give you 25 micrograms of fentanyl.
- 50微克吧。
- Make it 50.
-好吧,那就50微克。
- Okay. 50 micrograms.
-你让我经历了一次劝诫会。
- Yeah, you put me through an intervention.
劝诫会。你敢相信吗?
An intervention. Can you believe it?
-劝诫什么?
- Intervention for what?
-不,不是那种劝诫会。
- No, it's not that kind of intervention.
这只是爱情上的一点小麻烦。仅此而已。
It's just love trouble. That's all.
-赶紧给老娘打♥针♥啊!我都要疼死了!
- Give me the drugs! I'm dying in here!
-现在注射芬太尼。-早就该给我打♥针♥了。
- Pushing the fentanyl. - About time.
还有别听布雷特的。我很擅长谈恋爱的好吗。
Don't listen to Brett. I am very good at love.
我在爱情上没有任何的困扰。
I don't have any troubles there.
大多数情况是。
Mostly.
你是个不错的护理人员。你知道吗?
You're not a bad paramedic. You know that?
-你感觉好点了吗?-别跟老娘说话。
- You feeling better? - Don't talk to me.
我会没事的,对吧?
I'm gonna survive, right?
-是的,你会没事的
- Yes, you'll survive.
-嘿,刚才确认过了
- Hey, it's confirmed.
维奥莉特得做切除阑尾的手术。
Violet's gotta get her appendix out.
-嗯,我猜也是。
- Yeah, I figured.
-嗯。
- Yeah.
我去外面拐角处的加油站,
I ran around the corner to the gas station,
给我们买♥♥了点东西。
and I got us a little something.
你要跟我一起上天台边抽雪茄边聊聊吗?
You up for a cigar chat?
-不用了,谢谢。
- I'm good, thanks.
- 来吧。我这可有一些关于佩勒姆的八卦呢。
- Come on. I got some dirt on Pelham.
-不用了。
- It's all right.
-我们也可以聊聊斯黛拉的事,毕竟她不再这那么久。
- We could talk about Stella, how long she's gone.
我是说,这压力一定很大。
I mean, it's gotta be stressful.
-赫尔曼!
- Herrmann!
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表