只是一个被抛弃的19岁少年愚蠢的冲动性犯罪
It was a dumb, impulsive move by a jilted 19-year-old.
他被判2级重罪,服18个月刑期
He served 18 months for a class 2 felony.
我不认为他会升级到蓄意谋杀
I don't see him graduating to attempted murder.
-我很确定昨晚在工厂看到的
- I'm pretty sure that's the guy I saw
鬼鬼祟祟的人 就是他
lurking around the factory last night.
- 马克·格林吗
- Marc Greene
我是温迪·西格副队
My name is Lieutenant Wendy Seager
火灾调查办公室的
with the Office of Fire Investigation.
- 是谁 马克
- Who is it, Marc
你们想干嘛
What do you want?
- 我们想和马克谈谈 问他几个问题
- We'd like to talk to Marc, ask him a few questions.
- 关于什么 -我们能进来吗
- About what? - Can we come in?
- 他最近一直都很老实
- He's been keeping his nose clean,
没惹麻烦
staying out of trouble.
不管你们来这是为了什么 都不是他干的
Whatever you're here about, he didn't do it.
- 不会耽搁太久的
- Then it won't take long.
- 有人企图伤害
- Someone tried to get fire investigators
或杀害火灾调查员
hurt or killed by luring them
通过匿名电♥话♥诱使他们前往危险地点
into a dangerous location with an anonymous phone call.
- 好吧 不是马克做的
- Well, it wasn't Marc.
- 有个简单的方法可以证明
- There's an easy way to prove it.
- 这是那通电♥话♥的记录
- This is a transcript of the phone call.
你介意念出来让我录音吗
Would you mind letting me record you while you read it
- 不行 除非有律师在场
- No way. Not without a lawyer present.
- 我也不可能打那个电♥话♥
- I couldn't have made that call anyway.
- 为什么
- Why's that?
- 电♥话♥显示是周一下午6点23分打的
- It says the call came in at 6:23 PM on Monday.
那个时候我正在环球科技上焊接课
I got a welding class then, out at Universal Tech.
- 你看 我怎么跟你说的
- See ? What'd I tell you
他根本没时间惹麻烦
He doesn't have time to get in trouble.
他忙着找工作
He's too busy trying to make himself employable again
在你们这些人毁了他的生活之后
after you people ruined his life.
现在 你们就别烦他了吧
Now, why don't you leave him alone?
- 焊接课
- Welding class?
- 我现在很确定了
- I'm sure of it now.
昨天我追出工厂的人就是他
He's the one I chased out of that factory.
- 好的
- Okay.
我们还有工作要做
We have some work to do.
- 准备好了吗 - 准备好了
- Ready? all: Ready!
- 开始
- Go!
好 好
All right, all right.
就是这样 就是这样
There we go, there we go, there we go.
好 梅森
Okay, Mason.
速度很好 赛克斯
Good hustle, Sykes.
加油
Come on.
很好
Nice.
加油 伙计们
Come on, guys.
好样的 加洛
All right, Gallo.
嗳哟
Oho!
牛逼哄哄啊 赛克斯
Attaboy, Sykes.
加油 漂亮
Come on, nice!
快 好了
Come on, all right!
62秒
62 seconds.
好吧 我希望你们能在60秒内办到
Okay, I was looking for under 60,
我们能做到的
but we'll get there.
- 穆奇分散了我的注意力 你知道的 他穿着穿着被靴子绊倒了
- Mouch distracted me, y'know tripping in his boots.
- 这就是我们这些大胡子老前辈惯用的招数
- That's what we mustachioed old timers do
用来阻碍你们那些酷小伙
to throw the young bucks off.
而且成功了 我看到你穿外套的时候失误了
Worked too, I saw you fumble the coat.
- 别让穆奇他那套话术骗了你
- Don't let Mouch's old-timer talk fool you,
我看过他执行过一次绝妙的救援
I saw him pull the rescue of a lifetime.
- 演习表现不错 伙计们
- Solid performance on the drill, guys.
- 81号♥云梯车 浓烟调查
- Truck 81, smoke investigation,
地址:哈代街4197号♥ - 瞧瞧
4197 Hardy Street. - Well look at me,
铃♥声♥响起时 我的队员都准备好了
with my crew ready right at the bells!
我真是芝加哥消防局最棒的副队长啊
Am I the best lieutenant in the CFD or what?
- 我同意
- I'll second that.
- 发生什么事
- What happened
- 我们在四楼闻到了烟味
- We smelled smoke on the fourth floor,
但我们不知道烟味是从哪里来的
but we have no idea where it's coming from.
- 好的 我们会查明的 - 谢谢
- Okay, we'll check it out. - Thank you.
- 客气了 - 有个锁盒 副队
- Yeah. - Got a lockbox, Lieutenant.
我去拿钥匙 - 好极了
I'll grab the keys. - Great.
好了 77号♥云梯车被火车耽搁了
All right, 77's caught up by a train.
带几个灭火器 我们上四楼
Grab a few extinguishers, we're going up to four.
- 马上来
- On it.
- 好的
- All right.
- 简直就是烟雾警报交响乐啊
- Ah, the smoke alarm symphony.
- 烟雾一定沿着通风系统蔓延开的
- Smoke must be traveling through the ventilation system.
很难找到源头
It's gonna be hard to track down the source,
所以仔细检查每一个房♥间
so check each unit carefully.
穆奇 盖洛 你们负责去东边
Mouch, Gallo, take the east end.
- 收到
- Copy.
- 赛克斯 我们去西边
- Sykes, we'll take the west end.
- 我跟在你后面 副队 - 好的
- I'm on your hip, Lieutenant. - All right.
芝加哥消防局
Fire department!
把门打开
Open it up.
- 芝加哥消防局
- Fire department!
-好吧 我进去看看
- All right, I'll have a look.
你去下一间 梅森 你和赛克斯一起
You take the next one. Mason, you're with Sykes.
- 芝加哥消防局
- Fire department!
- 我这边没问题
- I'm all good.
你有发现吗
You find anything?
- 找到一群猫
- Just a whole slew of cats.
而且是一群坏猫
The bad kind.
- 403号♥房♥没问题
- 403 is clear!
芝加哥消防局
Fire department!
- 烟雾警报器没响
- Smoke alarm is quiet.
- 411号♥房♥没问题 - 嘿 赛克斯
- 411 is clear! - Hey, Sykes
我知道我只是随车观摩
I know I'm just a fly on the wall here,
但是这间房♥
but that unit...
没有烟雾报♥警♥器 被人弄掉了
There is no smoke alarm. Somebody removed it.
- 把门打开
- Open it back up.
- 穆奇 加洛 我们发现起火点了 火已经被扑灭了
- Mouch, Gallo, we found it. Fire's out.
- 收到
- Copy that.
- 81号♥云梯车呼叫总部 是一锅炖肉引起的火
- Truck 81 to Main, it was a pot of meat.
可以通知77号♥小队不用来了
You can hold up on 77.
- 收到 81号♥云梯车 77号♥小队已取消任务
- Copy, 81. 77 cancelled.
- 去开窗通通风 好吗
- Open up some windows, would you?
- 收到 副队
- Copy that, Lieutenant.
- 不 我想这就是我们现在所需要的
- No, I think that's all we need for now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是马克·格林在职校
That was Marc Greene's welding instructor
焊接课的老师
from the trade school.
马克周一五点到七点都在上课
Marc was definitely in class on Monday, 5:00 to 7:00.
从未离开过教师
Never left the room.
- 好吧 也许马克的事你是对的
- All right, so maybe you were right about Marc.
他只是个小混混 不是什么冷血杀手
Just a punk kid, not a cold-blooded killer.
- 但是你昨晚看到他了
- But you saw him there last night.
- 我很确定是他
- I'm pretty sure, yeah.
- 范·米特出庭指证过马克
- Van Meter testified against Marc.
整场判决都取决于我们的鉴证证据
The whole trial hinged on our forensic evidence.
是我们把他捉去坐牢的
We put him away.
他出狱六个月 还没找到工作
He's six months out of prison and still struggling
和父母住在一起……
to find a job, living with his parents...
- 他爸爸确实说过OFI毁了他的生活
- His dad did say OFI ruined his life.
- 嗯 你好
- Um, hi.
你们昨天扑灭的那场火灾
You guys had that fire yesterday
在西街那栋废弃的建筑
over on Western, that abandoned building
听着 我不想惹麻烦 但是
Look, I don't want any trouble, but...
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表