headed over here.
我们需要征用这间酒吧
We need to requisition this bar
作为一个黑帮监视小组的场地
for a gang surveillance unit,
所以我需要这整个场地
so I'm gonna need access to this entire area.
-好吧,女士-叫警官
- Well, ma'am-- - Sergeant.
-警官,嗯,恐怕今晚不行
- Sergeant, um, I'm afraid that I can't do that tonight.
-恐怕你没得选了,伙计。
- I'm afraid you don't have a choice, pal.
同时我还将在现场配备
I'm also gonna have highly-trained
训练有素的缉毒犬
drug-sniffing dogs on-site,
所以我需要大量的饮用水。
so I'm gonna need bowls of water aplenty.
你哪位啊?
Who are you?
——呃,路过的。
- Uh, leaving.
噢,布伦南,听着,伙计
Oh, hey, Brennan, listen, man, um,
我需要你告诉巴士司机
I need you to tell the driver of the bus
他得绕道去别的地方。
that he's gonna have to make a little detour.
我一会儿打给你,好吗?
I'll get back to you in a minute, all right?
-你真是我的救命恩人,朱迪。
- You are a lifesaver, Judy.
我可不想搞这种傻♥逼♥的派对。
I was not gonna be a party to that nonsense.
——不客气。
- No problem.
唔,我还得去找那辆大巴让它靠边停车呢。
Um, I gotta go find a bus to pull over.
拜拜。-
See ya. -
太棒了
Good deal.
——哦。
- Oh, great.
-嗨。
- Hey.
准备好先睹为快了吗。——这是什么?
Sneak preview. - What's this?
-“大声喊出芝加哥”杂♥志♥封面的
- "Shout Out Chicago" has an early mockup
早期设计版面
of the magazine cover,
我想你可能想先看一眼
and I thought you might want a sneak peek.
——哦!——哦,酷。
- Ooh! - Ooh, cool.
—太棒了吧!
- That's amazing.
——我知道。
- I know.
你看起来很帅。
You look so cute.
-太酷了。
- It's so cool.
哟。
Yo.
我还从来没上过杂♥志♥呢。
Never been on a magazine before.
-不,那很好。
- Nope, that's great.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
波特兰有个消防站
There's a firehouse in Portland
想让我马上过去开始上班
that wants me to start right away.
原来他们非常需要消防员
Turns out they're so desperate for firefighters,
博登一个电♥话♥我直接被录取了
one call from Boden got me the spot.
——太好了。
- Amazing.
-或许今年冬天你应该考虑过来
- Maybe you should come out this winter,
帮我一把
give me a hand.
——森林火灾?
- Forest fires?
好呀,我加入。
I'm game.
-是时候学习一些新技巧了。
- Time to learn some new tricks.
-介意我借用一下你吗?
- Mind if I steal you?
-当然了。
- Yeah, of course.
——西弗莱德。
- Severide.
——范米特!
- Van Meter!
我还以为他们不会让纵火案调查组的人
I didn't think they let the Arson Unit
在午夜前下班呢
out of the office before midnight.
-嗯,偶尔是这样啦。
- Well, every now and then.
昨天教堂的火灾你也在场是吗?
You were at that church fire yesterday?
-是的。
- Yeah.
-你注意到一只死猫了吗?
- You notice a dead cat?
-是的。
- Yeah.
我有注意到。是挺奇怪的
I did. That was weird.
猫通常是能从火灾中活下来的
Cats usually make it out of fires.
-因为它被浸泡在汽油里。
- It was soaked in gasoline.
——什么?-有个疯子把它浸满了汽油
- What? - Some sicko doused it,
放火烧了它
set it on fire,
然后扔进了教堂。
and tossed it into the church.
这就是起火的原因
That was your origin point.
-很抱歉把你从莫利酒吧带走。
- I'm sorry to take you away from Molly's.
-我宁愿和你在一起。
- I'd rather be with you.
-我只想让你知道
- I just want you to know,
我想和你在一起。
I want to stay together.
——我也是。
- Me too.
-但我不想搬去俄勒冈州
- I'm not moving to Oregon.
我完全理解你为什么要走,但是
I--I absolutely see why you have to go, but
我很清楚我有我要留下来的理由
I'm clear-eyed on why I need to stay.
我刚刚启动了辅助医疗项目,
I just got this paramedicine program up and running,
才第一天我就看到了它能带来很多的好处。
and in one day I saw how much good it can do.
我建立了这个项目,
And I built it,
你知道的,从头到尾。
you know, from the ground up.
——这是我的,
And it's--it's mine,
我只是——
and I just--
我必须坚持到底。
I have to see it through.
——希尔薇
- Sylvie,
你不用再解释了。
you don't have to explain more than that.
我明白的。
I get it.
-但你和我
- But you and me,
我,我不想和你分手
I want to--I want to keep being you and me.
--我们可以来往坐飞机和视频聊天呀
- That's why we have plane tickets and FaceTime,
——是吗?——是的。
- Yeah? - Yes.
希尔薇,我知道我能为格里芬和本
Sylvie, half the reason
做这件事的一半原因是
that I know I can do this for Griffin and Ben
因为我知道你会支持我。
is 'cause I know I have you supporting me.
不管是在这里,
Whether that's right here
或者穿越半个美国。
or halfway across America.
永远都不会改变的
Nothing's gonna change.
-你最好快点。不然你会错过这班飞机的。
- You better hurry. You're gonna miss your flight.
-我知道,我知道
- I know, I know.
只是想在这最后见你一面。
Just wanted to see you here one last time.
-啊,你们要出去吗?
- Ah, you guys heading out?
-是的。
- Yeah.
看样子你好像要进去?
Looks like you're heading in?
-我的副区长办公室现在在51号♥消防局了。
- My Deputy District Chief office is now at 51.
多亏了凯莉。
Thanks to Kylie.
-这真是好消息。
- That's great news.
-是啊
- Yeah, it is.
61号♥救护车,有人受伤,原因不明。
- Ambulance 61, man down from unknown causes.
——叫我呢
- That's us.
好吧,你最好一下飞机就打电♥话♥给我
All right, you better call me as soon as you land.
——啊!
- Ah!
——嘿!
- Hey!
你不能连最后一声再见都不说就走。
You don't get to leave without saying one last goodbye.
我要代表大家发言。
I'm gonna speak for everyone.
这十多年来,
For over ten years,
你让这个消防站变得很特别。
you made this firehouse a very special place.
你一路上遇到的每个人都叫你朋友。
Everyone you met along the way got to call you friend.
和你一起工作的每个人,
Everyone you worked with on this shift,
好吧,
well,
你就像我们的兄弟一样
we got to call you brother.
这地方再也不一样了。
This place will never be the same.
谢谢你的宽容
I thank you for your kindness
和慷慨
and generosity
以及对这份工作的热情。
and passion for this job.
我们会想你的,兄弟。
You will be dearly missed, brother.
我爱你,伙计。
I love you, man.
啊。
Ah.
——哦。
- Oh.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表