所以我就赶紧跪下来想保护我肚子里的孩子
and I just got to my knees and tried to protect the baby.
-能听到婴儿的心跳。
- I can hear the baby's heartbeat.
-哦,谢天谢地。
- Oh, thank God.
-当心。
- Heads up.
-我们现在带你去医院
- Let's get you outta here.
-我的天啊。
- Oh, my God.
你俩干啥呢?你们吓我一跳。
What are you doing? You scared me.
-维奥莉特,这是一场劝诫会。
- Violet, this is an intervention.
-什么东西?-作为你的朋友,同事
- A what? - As your friends, co-workers,
以及酿酒合伙人,我们不能让你继续这样下去了
and co-brewers, we can't let this side pain continue.
-你的情况越来越糟,让你烦躁易怒。
- It's getting worse, making you agitated
从你今天对那个旁观者很没有耐心就看出来了。
and short tempered. You're losing it on bystanders.
-你得和加洛好好谈谈。
- You need to have an honest conversation with Gallo.
告诉他你的感受,而不是把一切都埋在心里。
Tell him how you feel instead of bottling it all up inside.
-首先,那个旁观者分明就是一个混♥蛋♥。
- First of all, that bystander was a jerk.
好吧?其次呢……
Okay? Second of all...
其次……
Second of all...
妈了个鸡。
Damn it.
你们也许是对的。
You might be right.
-嘿,头儿。
- Hey, Chief.
总部有人刚给你送来了这个。
Somebody from HQ just dropped this off for you.
里面写着什么?
What's it say?
-上面写着,这是机密人事档案,穆奇。
- It says it's a confidential personnel file, Mouch.
凯莉。
Kylie.
请去告诉佩勒姆副队我要见他。
Please tell Lieutenant Pelham that I need to see him.
-噢,别这么没劲好吗。
- Aw, come on.
Ch——
Ch--
-赫尔曼,你干啥呢?
- Herrmann, what are you doing?
-你好啊,邻居。
- Hey there, neighbor.
-博登让你用凯西的办公室?
- Boden's letting you have Casey's office?
-噢,博登他有更重要的事要做
- Ah, Boden's got bigger fish to fry.
所以我自己做了决定。
I arrived at this decision on my own.
-噢,我以为这间办公室
- Oh, I figured this office
是留给下一个云梯车副队长的。
was going to the next truck lieutenant.
-是的。
- Right.
让我来给你上一节历史课,好吗?
Little history lesson for you, right?
在3号♥救援队来51号♥消防站之前
Back in the day before Squad 3 came to Firehouse 51
然后,你懂的,他们开始表现得好像是这个地方的主人--
and, you know, started acting like they owned the place--
那原本是救火车副队长的住处。
That was the engine officer's quarters.
所以现在这里有一间空的副队长办公室了
So now that there's a vacancy,
那么在资历上理应轮到我来使用这间办公室
seniority dictates that this office is mine.
-啊。好吧。
- Ah. Okay.
但上次你想给自己搞一间办公室的时候,
But the last time you tried to give yourself an office,
你差点把消防站都给烧了。
you almost burned down the firehouse.
-嘿,头儿。你找我?
- Hey, Chief. You wanted to see me?
-进来,佩勒姆。顺便把门关上。
- Come on in, Pelham. Close the door.
你觉得在51号♥消防站工作得怎么样?
How do you like working at 51?
-哦,团队里的人都很棒
- Oh, you've got a great team.
不管你需要我留在这里多久,我都很高兴能在这里代班。
Very glad to be subbing in for however long you have me.
-你给我留下了很深的印象,
- You've impressed me enough
让我想把你留下来做全职的工作
that I've thought about bringing you on full time.
所以我做了一点调查。
So I did a little research.
-所以你发现了我曾被停职过
- Found out about my suspension.
-而且不是普通的停职
- Not just any suspension.
是芝加哥消防局有史以来最长的暂令停职。
Longest suspension ever issued by the CFD.
-哼。
- Hmm.
是不是最长我倒不知道。
I'm not sure if I knew that.
也许他们该给我整个牌匾横幅什么的。
Maybe they should have given me some kind of plaque.
-能告诉我发生了什么事吗?
- Wanna tell me what happened?
-你手上已经有关于我的档案文件了。
- You got the file right there.
-这上面描述的细节上有点少。
- It's a little light on details.
-我也很想告诉你更多的细节,头儿,
- I'd love to fill the blanks for you, Chief,
因为我很尊重你
'cause I have great respect for you.
但是我不能。
But I can't.
-没有任何解释的话,
- I can't bring you on full time
我不可能让你留下来全职工作。
without some kind of an explanation.
-我明白的。
- I understand.
-你对此就没有什么可说的吗?
- And you have nothing to say on the subject?
-没有什么好说的
- Not on that subject, no.
我这么说吧,头儿。
I'll say this, Chief.
我觉得我很适合留在51号♥消防站。
I think I fit in in 51.
我是一名优秀的消防员和指挥官。
I'm a great firefighter and a commanding leader.
我是一个忠诚、坚强、诚实的人,
I am loyal, tough, honest, and I'll lay it all on the line
我会为与我一起工作的男人和女人全力以赴
for the men and women I work with,
这也是我在这里所看到的。
which is what I see here.
听着,我是在很多消防站当过非固定队员,
Look, I've been a floater at a lot of houses,
而我也没有为成为其中的一份子而争取过
and I haven't fought to be part of any of them.
但在这里,我会拼尽全力,
But I will fight my ass off
尽一切努力让自己成为这间消防站中的一员
and do whatever it takes to be a part of this one.
-可不管你说得多动听,除非你告诉我
- Whatever it takes except tell me
在“威士忌点”仓库火灾那次事故里发生了什么事。
what happened at Whiskey Point.
那就这样吧
That's right.
嘿,你知道去上幼儿园要花多少钱吗?
Hey, do you know how much preschools cost?
还得是克洛伊喜欢的那个幼儿园
Or at least the one that Chloe likes?
-哦,不知道。
- Uh, no.
-我是说,是什么样的幼儿园,才会从家长手中赚钱
- I mean, how can somebody call themselves "The Happy Village"
还把自己叫做“快乐村庄”的?
when they're just taking your money?
-噢。看看这些小天使们~
- Oh, look at those little cuties.
他们笑得多开心呀
They do look happy.
-是啊
- They really do.
呃,我在整理救护车的时候,找到了这个。
Um, I was cleaning out the rig, and I found this.
这应该是史黛西的,今天早上那个怀孕的受害者。
It's Stacy's, the pregnant victim from this morning.
- 哦!
- Oh!
-你们俩看起来相处得不错
- You two had such a nice connection.
我想你也许会想要把包包送还给她。
I thought maybe you'd wanna drop it off.
-好的,当然了。
- Yeah. Yeah, of course.
-她已经出院了,她应该已经回到家了
- She's already been released from Med, and she's back home.
-噢,听到她没事真是太好了
- Oh, that's so good to hear.
她的身份证上有她的家庭住址。
Her home address is on her ID in there.
- 谢谢。谁知道呢?
- Thanks. Who knows?
说不定她和“快乐村庄”之间有联♥系♥。
Maybe she'll have a hook up to The Happy Village.
-维奥莱特。嘿,过来。
- Violet. Hey, come here.
唔,过来看看这个 -咋了?
Um, come take a look at this. - What's up?
-呃,我给里特看过了了,但我还需要你的意见。
- Uh, I showed Ritter but I need your take.
卡拉设计了一些火羊的徽标。
Cara mocked up some Fire Goat logos.
-嗯。嗯。
- Um. Hmm.
我比较喜欢这个。
I like that one.
-是吧,我也觉得这个好。
- Yeah, me too.
里特喜欢这个有双火红眼睛的。
Ritter liked this one with the flaming eyes.
-别吧。看起来太恐怖了。
- No. Yeah, too creepy.
-我就是这么跟他说的
- That's exactly what I said.
-啊,是我靠得太近叻。
- Ah, s--I-- I moved up super close.
我很抱歉。有点怪尴尬的。-不不不。
I'm sorry. That was weird. - No, no, no.
嗯,不是的。
Um, it wasn't.
我们之间有点火花
There's that thing between us.
一直以来都有。
Always has been.
然后我选择忽略,或者说 我试过了。
And I ignore it, or I try.
呃,但我这里很疼,
Uh, but then there's this pain in my side,
你知道这意味着什么,对吧?
and that means something, right?
-你是想说你心里隐隐作痛吗?
- Do you mean a pain in your heart?
- 什么?- 什么什么?
- What? - What?
你说过,你说你身体疼
Well, you said-- you said a pain in your side
我还以为你是说,算了
and I thought you meant--never mind.
当我没说。呃。
Never mind. Uh.
如果我没误会你的意思的话,
if I'm understanding what you're saying,
你真的很好,也很可爱
it's really awesome and sweet.
但问题是我
But the thing is I'm--
我现在在和卡拉约会。
I'm kind of seeing Cara right now.
所以我现在----
So I'm just not in a place--
-你不必这么做。
- You--you don't have to.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表