- 优先处理61号♥救护车
- Ambulance 61 cuts to the front of the line.
你们认识谁
Who do you guys know?
- 当其他人发现你和霍金斯主管之间的事
- When people find out about Chief Hawkins,
他们不会认为他这么做是为了他的
they're not gonna think he's doing it for all
全体下属医护人员 他们会认为他这么做是为了你
of his paramedics, they're gonna think he does it for you.
- 我给你找了个完美的消防员
- I got the perfect firefighter for you.
你还记得我们协助过的那个年轻人吧
You remember the young guy we helped out?
- 记得 梅森 - 是的
- Yes, Mason. - Yeah.
- 他是很不错 你就是我们缺失的那一员
- He's great. You are the missing piece.
我知道你在圣保罗那边过得很不错 但是…
I know you're happy in St. Paul but...
- 这里才是我应该待在的地方吗 -是的
- This is where I should be? - Yeah.
- 她刚和凯西通完电♥话♥
- She just got off a call with Casey.
- 就猛的被想念他的那波情绪击中了
- I just hit with this wave
我发现真的好想他
of all the things that I miss about him.
我要去波特兰和凯西在一起
I have to go to Portland and be with Casey.
- 奥蒂斯
- Otis.
宝贝 我去照顾他
baby, let me take care of him.
反正我也得去上班了
Have to get up for shift soon anyway.
- 你确定吗
- Are you sure?
- 嗯哼 是的 你睡吧
- Mm-hmm, yeah. Sleep.
- 谢谢 - 恩
- Thank you. - Mm.
- 你是最棒的
- You're the best.
- 只是值一轮班而已 - 但这已经是第二次了
- It's only one shift. - But this is the second time,
我们说好了不要搞特殊待遇
and we said no special treatment.
- 你需要尽快找个搭档
- You needed a partner ASAP.
这可是一场危机 这也是我要处理的
It's a crisis situation, and that's what I manage.
- 危机
- A crisis?
你是指没有可以来替班的临时工吗
You are saying that there were no floaters available?
- 只有哪项常见的 不可靠的家伙:罗伊 迈尔斯 怀亚特
- Just the usual suspects: Roy, Miles, Wyatt.
- 哦
- Oh.
- 我还是可以打电♥话♥给他们中的一个 让他们来替我
- I could still call one of them in, switch places.
- 不不不 你说得对 这是一场危机
- No, no, no, you are right. That is a crisis.
但是你得放松点了
But you are gonna have to ease up on this.
- 你想让我怎么做
- What would you like me to do?
- 就 别那么一副很性感的样子就好
- Just stop with all the hotness.
我们要保持专业
We have to keep it professional.
- 唔 当然了
- Mm, of course.
哦 你可真是沉鱼落雁 闭月羞花呀
Oh, you're crazy beautiful.
这是我今天最后一次称赞你
And that's the last I'll say about that today.
- 你来啦 感觉如何
- There he is. How you feeling?
- 完全准备好了
- Locked and loaded. Ready to go.
- 这正是我想要听的
- That's what I want to hear.
- 嘿 加洛 你能帮我
- Hey, Gallo, will you be a champ
多来点培根 - 当然可以
and get me some more bacon? - Sure thing.
- 务必给我挑…
- Make sure it's--
all: 特别 特别脆的
all: Extra, extra crispy.
- 知道了
- I got you.
- 谢谢你给我这个机会 副队
- Thanks for giving me this shot, Lieutenant.
我知道51号♥大队大家的关系都很紧密
I know how tight everyone is at 51.
- 听着 你很快也会记住
- Listen, pretty soon you will also
我们每个人对培根的喜好
know our bacon preferences by heart,
我们各自爱看哪种电视节目 甚至是我们的午睡习惯
our tastes in TV, even our nap schedules.
- 好吧 我已经习惯做新人了
- Well, I'm used to being the new guy.
我知道我自己怎么融入进来 -嗯
I know I gotta earn my way in. - Hmm.
- 好吧 你打算怎么捉弄梅森
- All right, so what's the plan for pranking Mason?
51号♥大队已经很久没来新人了
It's been a while since 51 got to haze a rookie.
- 四个字:水管竞技
- Two words: hose rodeo.
- 那可算不上什么恶作剧
- That's not really a prank.
- 这可是入会仪式 - 无所谓
- It's an initiation. - It doesn't matter,
自从皮特·欧文摔断了胳膊后
the white shirts banned hose rodeos after
领导们就禁止玩水管竞技了 一群蠢蛋
Pete Irving broke his arm. Klutz.
- 我敢说要是我们齐心协力的话
- I bet we can come up with something really good
一定能想出好主意的
if we put our heads together.
- 唔 无意冒犯 但我想我们都知道
- Well, no offense, but I think we all know
这里只有我一个人是骨灰级恶作剧玩家
there's only one prank aficionado here.
我会想到主意的
I'll work up a plan.
- 全体单位注意 建筑起火 西88街824号♥
- All units, structure fire. 824 West 88th.
- 火灾在三楼 救援小队 先进行初步搜索
- Fire's on three. Squad, run a primary search.
- 收到 –哦 天啊 不
- Copy that. - Oh, my God, no!
谁来救救他 哦 我的天呐
Somebody help him! Oh, my God!
哦 我滴神 坚持住
Oh, God, hold on!
救救他 哦 我的天
Help him! Oh, God!
- 云梯队 B侧需要一架35英尺长的梯子
- Truck, I need a 35-foot ladder on the B side right now.
所有人都让开 快点 动起来吧
Everybody, out of the way. Let's go, move.
- 好的 你们听到他说的了 赶快行动
- All right, you heard the man. Let's move, move, move.
- 嘿 我们会救你下来的 好吗
- Hey, we're gonna get you down, okay?
你只要保持冷静 我们会救你下来的
You just stay calm. We're gonna get you down.
- 把梯子拿过来
- Let's hurry up with that ladder.
- 小心 - 梯子来了
- Watch out. - Ladder's here.
- 我们走 快点 – 来了
- Let's go, let's go. - Here we go.
把梯子放在那儿 - 快点 快点
Put it there. - Come on, come on.
- 哇喔 哇喔
- Whoa, whoa.
把梯子弄走 把梯子弄走
Clear the ladder! Clear the ladder!
- 嘿 伙计 你还好吗 有哪里受伤吗
- Hey, buddy, you okay? Does it hurt anywhere?
- [西语]
-上面还有别人吗
- Is someone else up there?
- 等下… [西语]
- Wait...
- 是
- Sí.
- 上面还有两个小男孩
- It's two young boys.
- 好 云梯队 去三楼做初步搜索
- All right, Truck, give me a primary search on three.
克鲁兹 你带他去检查一下 嘿 接得好
Cruz, get him checked out. Hey, nice catch.
- 梯子架起来 盖洛 去找穆奇
- Let's get that ladder raised. Gallo, go grab Mouch,
你们从前门进去
you're going in through the front door.
梅森 你和我要从窗户进去
Mason, you and me are going in through a window.
火场里还有两个孩子
We got two kids in that fire.
- 哦 天
- Oh, man.
- 你刚刚表现得很好 你叫甚么名字
- 杰维
- Javi.
- 杰维 我叫乔
- Javi, soy Joe.
- 深吸一口气 - 深呼吸
- Take a deep breath for me. - Respira.
- 很好
- Muy bien.
- 轻量吸入烟雾
- Light smoke inhalation.
我们得送他去医院观察
We need to take him to Med for observation.
艾伯特跟多米尼克是你的兄弟吗?
你的朋友?
你的父母呢?
我没有父母
没事 不会有事的 别担心 我的朋友会找到他们
- 那边
- There.
悠着点 加洛 让救火队先灭火
Easy, Gallo. Let Engine hit it.
- 好了 可以给水管输水了
- All right, feed us some line.
- 前屋着火了 我们还没能进不去
- Fire's in the front room. We can't get inside yet.
- 芝加哥消防局 大声呼叫
- Fire department, call out.
- 我们从b侧进来了
- We're in through the Bravo side.
现在进行搜索 -芝加哥消防局 大声呼叫
Searching now. - Fire department, call out.
安全
Clear.
- 好了 从后往前搜索
- All right, sweep back to front.
搜索每一个角落 他们一定还在这
Search every corner. We know that they're in here.
好的 我们走
All right, let's go.
- 我们走
- Let's go.
- 又发现吗 –没有 你呢
- Anything? - No, you?
- 芝加哥消防局 大声呼叫
- Fire department, call out.
- 嘿 副队
- Hey, Lieutenant!
- 我们找到他们了 现在把他们带出来
- We found them. Bringing them out now.
- 有我在
- I got you.
- 我们找到你的朋友了 他们现在准备出来了
- 嘿 你可以先带他走吗 ——轻微吸入烟雾
- Hey, you can take this one in--light smoke inhalation.
他们会带你去医院的
- 走吧 小家伙
- Come on, little guy.
我不想走 我不想走
- 杰维…
- Javi...
他只是想确认一下他的朋友们都没事
He just wants to make sure that his friends are all right.
没事的
It's okay.
- 艾伯特 多米尼克
- Alberto! Dominic!
- 这个小家伙受伤比较严重
- This one's got the worst of it.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表