-嗯 这些他们都会 我来跟他们联♥系♥
- Yep, they do all that. I'll hook it up.
- 呃
- Um...
我去 呃 我去弄清楚这什么情况
I'm gonna, um, go figure out what that's all about.
- 我觉得我们得自己搞一个派对
- We might need an alt-alt party.
- 是的
- Yes.
- 嘿
- Hey.
你是消防队员吗
You a firefighter?
-哦 我不是
- Oh, uh, I'm not.
但我哥哥是
But my brother was.
他的名字叫约翰·格雷厄姆
His name was John Graham.
- 我知道约翰
- I knew John.
在惠特曼发生的火灾中英勇牺牲了
The Whitman fire.
那一天对芝加哥消防局里的所有人来说都是极其悲伤的一天
A sad day for all of us at the CFD.
你哥哥是个真英雄
Your brother was a real hero.
- 他也是我的英雄 毫无疑问的
- He was mine. That's for sure.
- 你是从外地回来的吗
- So you visiting from out of town?
-哦 不是 我住在这里
- Oh, no, I live here, no.
每个月过来这里一次
Come by once a month, and uh,
和他待上一两天
spend a day or two with him.
- 挺好的 -嗯
- That's nice. - Yeah.
在那场火灾发生的两年前 我当时被派遣到海外
Two years before that fire, I was stationed overseas.
在德国的车辆调配场
Motorpool in Germany.
你知道 当你认为自己拥有世界上的一切的时候
You know how time goes by
时间是如何流逝的吗
when you think you have all of it in the world?
- 我知道
- I do.
- 就是这样
- It was like that.
我的意思是 当时我脑子里最后一件事
I-I mean, the last thing on my mind
就是我再也见不到我哥哥了
is that I'd never see my brother again.
不管怎样
Anyways...
他生前喜欢看恐怖小说
He loved thriller novels.
在他把小说转交给我之前 我曾经真的很想把它们撕烂
Used to rip right through them before he'd pass them on to me.
所以 呃 我来这里
So I, um, I come here.
坐在这里看一本书 从头到尾读一遍
I read a book all the way through.
这让我觉得 他还在我身边一样
It makes me feel like he's sitting right here next to me.
- 我叫克里斯托弗
- I'm Christopher.
- 托德
- Todd.
- 很高兴认识你 托德
- Glad to know you, Todd.
- 也高兴认识你
- You too.
- 呃 我得回去参加训练了
- Um, I gotta get back to this training session.
要我给你买♥♥杯咖啡或什么的吗
Can I get you a cup of coffee or something?
-不 不用了 谢谢
- No, I'm--I'm good. Thank you.
说得在理
Fair enough.
- 博登副主管
- Chief Boden.
- 基尔伯恩
- Kilbourne.
这是要干啥
What's all this?
-我们只是来参观消防站
- We're just touring some of the firehouses.
快速评估一下消防资源分配的情况
Doin' a quick assessment of the resource distribution.
- 希望你不介意我们突然造访
- Hope you don't mind a surprise visit.
我们不会耽搁你太久的
We won't be in your hair long.
- 没问题
- Not a problem.
-你有时间给我们简单介绍一下吗
- You have time to give us a quick walk-through?
- 当然
- Of course.
不如我们从值班宿舍开始吧
Why don't we start in the bunk room
然后我们再沿着南边逛
and then we'll work our way south?
基尔伯恩 搞毛啊这是
Kilbourne, what the hell is all this?
- 就像他说的
- Like the man said.
就是一次消防资源分配的常规评估
A routine assessment of resource distribution.
- 别把我当傻子
- Don't take me for a fool.
- 博登副主管 当我说我对你没有任何敌意的时候
- Chief, you gotta believe me
你就得相信我
when I say I got nothing against you.
过去的就让它过去吧
What's past is past.
我们为何不重新握手言和呢
Why don't we try a fresh start?
我和你
Me and you.
咱们可是一伙的啊
We're on the same team.
- 斯特拉·基德吗
- Stella Kidd?
- 是 长官
- Yes, sir.
- 基尔伯恩副主管 我叫唐·基尔伯恩
- Chief Kilbourne. Don Kilbourne.
久仰大名呐
Heard a lot about you.
- 是嘛
- You have?
- 是的 事实上 就在今天
- Sure. In fact, just today,
我听说你处理得很好
I heard you really handled yourself with
关于那起可怕的自动扶梯事故
that grisly escalator incident.
- 哦
- Oh.
嗯 毕竟51号♥大队是一支很棒的队伍
Well, 51 has a great team.
- 继续努力
- Keep up the good work.
我盯着你呢
I got my eye on you.
- 他就是基尔伯恩吗
- Is that Kilbourne?
- 哦 是的 他来这里干嘛
- Oh, yeah. What is he doing here?
- 试图维护自己的统治地位
- Attempting to assert his dominance.
- 我一点也不喜欢这样
- I do not like that at all.
- 斯塔福德给你回信了吗
- You heard back from Stafford yet?
- 几分钟之前
- A few minutes ago.
我把手♥机♥来电转到语♥音♥信箱了
I had to let it go to voicemail.
-你最好给他回电♥话♥ 他是我们最后的希望
- You better call him back. He's our last hope.
- 嗯
- Yeah.
- 我跟一个叫三叶草的俱乐部联♥系♥上了
- Okay, I've got a hookup at a club called Clover.
就在莫利酒吧的那条街上
It's right down the street from Molly's.
我想他们会让我们使用后面的房♥间
I think they'll give us the back room.
- 那太好了
- Sweet.
-我们只要把消息传出去
- And we just spread the word
只限年轻的消防队员
only to the young firefighters group.
- 没错 不过我们要先保持冷静
- Exactly. We'll keep it all chill
直到我们能脱身去..
until we can break away, and go to the--
- 你们是在偷摸计划搞另外一场派对吗
- Are you planning an alt-alt party?
- 什么 -没有
- What? - No.
- 我组织的这次派对肯定会很好玩的
- The alt party is gonna be so much fun.
我还准备了烤箱披萨呢
I'm lining up a pizza oven.
- 布莱特 阿奇说他们没问题
- Brett! Archie says live band is a go!
-你们可不能偷摸地搞另一场派对啊
- You can't ghost the alt party!
- 谢谢你能来 斯塔福德
- Thanks for coming, Stafford.
给你点杯咖啡
Buy you a coffee?
-不了 不用
- No, I'm good.
说吧 怎么回事
So what's this all about?
- 事关我们的朋友 杰森·佩勒姆
- Our friend, Jason Pelham.
你听说了他最近的事了吗
You hear about his latest troubles?
消防局那边解雇了他
They gave him his walking papers.
你在开玩笑吧
- You're kidding.
- 一名年轻的消防员在救援行动中受了伤
- Young firefighter got hurt on a call.
她在为此怪到他的头上
She's blaming him for it.
我知道你和基尔伯恩副主管关系很好
So I understand you're pretty close with Chief Kilbourne.
- 我没跟芝加哥消防局的人联♥系♥过
- I haven't really kept up with anyone from the CFD,
但是 是的 我和他曾经关系是很好
but yeah. Me and him were tight once.
我两个儿子出生的时候 他都在场
He was there when both my sons were born.
怎么了
Why?
- 我相信是他逼迫那个年轻的女性消防员
- I believe he pressured this young woman
捏造了事实
into fabricating this story.
这听起来像是他会做的事吗
Does that sound like something he'd be capable of?
- 是的
- Yes.
事实上 这可以说是他的专利了
In fact, it's kind of his patented move.
-那你愿意将此事
- Would you be willing to tell that
告诉希尔副局长吗
to Deputy Commissioner Hill?
- 哇
- Wow.
这可是一个很大的忙啊 副主管
It's kind of a big ask, Chief.
- 我知道
- I know.
但我也记得 你还欠杰森·佩勒姆一个很大的人情
But as I recall, you owe Jason Pelham a big favor.
- 承认吧
- Admit it.
你就喜欢坐在副队的位置上
You're loving being in the catbird seat.
- 是挺有意思的 是的
- It's fun. Yeah.
- 感觉很不错 难道不是吗
- Feels right, doesn't it?
- 是啊 感觉太棒了
- Yeah, it feels right.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表