-是啊是啊 -当然了
- Uh-huh. - Yeah.
而且当我们准备好迎接“Kiss104 Hands”的悍马挑战赛时
And we're gonna need that camaraderie as we get ready
我们会需要这种同事情谊的
for the Kiss104 Hands on a Hummer challenge.
- 我不想知道那是什么鬼比赛
- Don't want to know what that is.
- 是的 是这样的 会一辆悍马车
- Yeah, you see, they have a Hummer
在街上以每小时两英里的速度行驶
that's driving down the street at two miles an hour,
如果你能跟得上这辆车的速度
and if you can keep pace with the thing
并尽可能地坚持下去
and hold on as long as you can...
- 嘿 你
- Hey, you.
我还以为你已经在回罗克福德的路上了
I figured you'd be halfway to Rockford by now.
-嗯 阿米莉亚想要和你说最后一次拜拜~
- Well, Amelia wanted one last goodbye.
-希尔薇 -哦
- Sylbie. - Oh.
我已经开始想你了 小可爱
I miss you already, little lady bug.
我很快就会去看你的 好吗
I'm gonna come and see you real soon, okay?
- 事实上 我在想我们应该
- Actually, I was thinking we'd come down
更经常地到城里来
to the city a little more often.
我知道你很忙 而且我想
I know how busy you are, and I think
这也方便你可以尽可能多去看望马特
it's good for you to go see Matt as much as possible.
- 哦 好吧 我可以两者兼顾的
- Oh, well, I can do both.
我保证下次不会太久的
I promise it won't be so long next time.
- 我和朱莉刚开始约会的时候
- When Julie and I first started dating,
我经常要出差
I had a lot of business travel.
我们几乎没有什么时间待在一起 但我们还是熬过来了
Carving our time together was hard, but we made it work.
我现在回头看……
I look back now...
我希望
And I wish...
能躺在沙发上再看一场电影
Just one more movie night on the couch
或者去我们一直想去的博因山的滑雪之旅
or that ski trip to Boyne we kept meaning to take.
我对你的期望呢
My hope for you?
就是希望你能尽可能多地和马特在一起
That you get as much time as possible with Matt.
我们不久后就会再来看你
So we'll come to you for a little while.
好吗?
Deal?
- 好的
- Deal.
- 维奥莱特
- Violet.
- 抱歉就这么进来了 你的助理不在外面
- Sorry to just walk in. Your assistant isn't out there.
-没事 进来吧
- No worries. Come on in.
- 关于那个奖项 它是一种荣誉 - 嗯 如果不是你
- The award, it's a real honor. - Well, that baby wouldn't be
那孩子现在就不会和他的父母在一起了
with his parents right now if it wasn't for you.
-还有你 是我们一起救活他的
- And you. We did it together.
- 你是觉得你不配得那个奖吗
- You don't think you deserve it?
-我不知道 我的意思是 可能我是不配
- I--I don't know. I mean, maybe?
- 维奥莱特 没有可能不可能 这是你应得的
- Violet, there's no maybe. You do.
- 好吧 所以你并没有
- Okay, so it's not like you have...
对我有感觉或者什么的之类的吧
Feelings for me or anything like that?
对吧
Right?
- 好吧 我
- Well, I...
呃
Um...
我不会让私人的问题
I don't let personal issues
影响到我工作上的决策的
affect my decision making at work.
-好吧 好吧 那就好
- Okay, okay. Good.
那么 谢谢你了
Well, then, thank you.
- 但我
- But I...
我觉得我们应该尽量
I think we should make an effort
保持距离 至少一段时间
to stay away from each other. At least for a while.
- 这确实 确实是个好主意
- That's a really, really good idea.
- 我们要叫外卖♥♥吃吗 -好呀
- We gonna order in? - Sure.
-嘿 怎么了
- Hey, what's going on?
回家的路上你就一直很安静
You were quiet the whole ride home.
-你怎么从来没跟我提过
- How come you never mentioned anything
你和西格一起处理那个大案子呢
about working that big case with Seager?
- 你认真的吗
- You serious?
-我只是觉得奇怪 你从来没有
- I just think it's odd that you never--
你一次都没提过
you never brought it up once.
- 如果你当初有接我电♥话♥ 我肯定会告诉你
- I'm sure I would've if you picked up my calls.
-我很抱歉 -我知道
- I'm sorry. - I know.
-我只是忍♥不住觉得
- I can't help but feel like
也许你还不能完全地原谅我
maybe you can't totally forgive me.
-你道歉了 我也接受了你的道歉
- You apologized. I accepted it.
你才是那个不肯放手的人好吗
You're the one who won't let it go.
- 我让你 我让你还有博登失望了
- I let you--I let you down and I let Boden down.
-你已经跟我们解释过了 你解释过了
- You explained it to us. You explained it.
你需要时间来理清头绪
You need time to figure things out.
人无完人
No one is perfect.
就算你斯黛拉 基德也不是
Not even Stella Kidd.
- 也许我只是
- Maybe I just...
我真的很想成为你的真命天女
I really want to be the perfect one for you.
-你
- You...
就是我的真命天女
Are the perfect one for me.
- 头儿
- Chief.
-他们审查完你的案子了
- They finished reviewing your case.
- 要喝啤酒吗?
- Want a beer?
- 好呀
- Yup.
- 好吧
- All right.
情况有多糟?
How bad is it?
-他们建议是终止和你的劳动合同
- They recommending termination.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表