- 现在计算机辅助调度系统下线了,我们得倒♥退♥到那个没有网络的时代了。
- With CAD down, we're turning back the hands of time.
-呃,请问要倒♥退♥多少年呢?
- Uh, how far back are we turning them?
-差不多几十年吧。
- A couple of decades, give or take.
-那时我们只能依靠自己的直觉
- That was when we had to rely on our instincts,
而不仅仅是小玩意和小发明。
not just gadgets and gizmos.
-噢,得了吧。你现在也用着这些小装置小玩意呢。
- Oh, come on. You use them, too.
没有发挥它们全部的潜力,但是…
Not to their full potential, but...
我也没看到过你翻过公路图册。
I don't see you flipping through a road atlas.
-嚯,你居然知道那是什么玩意,我表示很惊讶
- I'm actually impressed you know what that is.
我的意思是:就算没有这些我也知道如何生存。
My point: I know how to exist without them.
-我们需要这些东西的吗?
- Are we gonna need all this stuff?
-是的,有些是给我们的,还有一些是
- Yeah, some are for us and some
借给新的消防站的,你知道的,他们那可没有
are to lend to new houses, you know, that aren't stocked
我们这些旧玩意。
with the same old equipment that we got.
-所以你们三的任务来了
- That's where you three come in.
先认识一下你们的“新朋友”:
Meet your new best friends:
对讲机,固定电♥话♥,
walkies, landlines,
还有就是,在你们出生之前就有的,
and something I'm positive was a little before your time,
纸和笔。
pen and paper.
-所有进出这里的人事物
- Everything that comes in and out of here
都必须手工记录。
has to be logged by hand.
-或者呢,我们可以做一个数字电子表格
- Or we could create a digital spreadsheet
并通过云端服务器来云分享。
and share via a cloud-based service.
-加洛,自从路由器坏了之后,
- Gallo, have you received a single notification
你有收到过一个通知提醒吗?
since the routers went dead?
-呃,没有…
- Hmm, I don't have a...
里特,你有刷新出东西来吗?——显示无服务。
Ritter, can you load anything? - No service.
-没有Wi-Fi,这地方就是一个信♥号♥♥盲区。
- Without Wi-Fi, this place is a dead zone.
-我能和你们单独谈谈吗?
- Um, can I steal you two for a moment?
-是的,当然。一切都还好吗?
- Yeah, sure. Everything good?
-是的,我朋友汉娜,她是911呼叫中心的高级接线员。
- Yeah, my friend, Hannah, she's a senior operator
她想和你们谈谈。
at the 911 call center. She wants to speak with you.
-她指名道姓找我们吗?——不完全是。
- She asked for us? By name? - Not exactly.
她是要找BG的人。
She asked for the BG guys.
-对,她说的应该是是OG的人吧。
- Yeah, she meant the OG guys.
-不,她的意思是在谷歌♥出现之前就在这里上班的人。
- No, she means the guys who've been here since before Google.
——噢。
- Oh.
-好吧。
- Yeah.
-听起来好像很难应付的样子,头儿。
- That sounds like a nightmare, Chief.
如果你需要我回来就告诉我。
Let me know if you need me to come back.
好的。
Okay.
这次勒索软件的事
This ransomware thing did a real number
对报♥警♥办公室真的造成很大的损坏
on the alarm office.
-报♥警♥办公室的计算机也被锁在OFI。
- It's got computers locked up at OFI, too.
范·米特头都大了
Van Meter's having a nervous breakdown.
斯特拉她现在怎么样?
How's Stella doing?
-她在波士顿那边的 “辣妹“分部搞得还不错
- Kicked ass in Boston setting up "Girls on Fire."
现在他们想让她去康涅狄格州,
Now they want her to go to Connecticut
在那边的几个城市建立这个项目的分部。
to set it up in a few cities there.
-哇,那挺好的。
- Wow, that's great.
那她要去多久?
How long is she gone?
-我也不太确定
- I'm not sure yet.
可能还要几个星期吧。
It could be a few more weeks.
-好吧,如果你有空的话
- Well, if you're free,
同时想找个酒友,
looking for a drinking buddy in the meantime,
我很乐意在莫利酒吧或其他地方碰个面。
I'm happy to meet up at Molly's or wherever.
——好的。
- Cool.
-你们好,我是蒙特克莱尔修女。抱歉,让你们久等了。
- Hello, I'm Sister Montclair. Sorry to keep you waiting.
这场教堂大火搞得整个学校乱七八糟的。
This church fire has thrown the whole school into disarray.
-谢谢你允许我们的打扰。
- Thanks for letting us interrupt.
我是温迪·西格副队
I'm Lieutenant Wendy Seager
我是消防局火灾调查办公室的
with the CFD's Office of Fire Investigation.
这位是凯利·西弗莱德副队。
This is Lieutenant Kelly Severide.
呃,我能为你们做什么?
- Uh, what can I do for you?
-我们是来调查火灾原因的
- We're here to investigate the cause of the fire,
我们想了解一下
and we wanted to see
你是否知道些什么。
if you might know anything about it.
-我当时并不在那,
- I wasn't there, so I don't know
所以我也不清楚到底发生了什么
how I could have.
-你没在火灾现场?-我当时离现场很远呢
- You weren't at the fire? - Nowhere near it.
谁告诉你们我当时在那的?
Who told you I was?
——神父安东尼。
- Father Anthony.
他没有明确说你当时在那
He didn't say you were actually there,
但他似乎是在暗示
but he seemed to suggest
你可能知道是谁放的火。
that you might have some idea who started it.
你知道是谁有可能
Do you know of anyone who might have--
—摩赛亚·阿德勒。。
- Mosiah Adler.
- - - - - -那是谁?
- Who's that?
-一个学生,以前这里的学生
- A student--a former student.
去年他点燃了一个同学的头发,
We expelled him last year
我们因此把他开除了。
after he lit a classmate's hair on fire.
-好吧,计划有变。
- All right, slight change of plans.
报♥警♥办公室要求51号♥消防站
Alarm office has requested that
要像911附属办公室一样正常运作。。
51 to operate like a 911 satellite office.
-啥意思?
- What does that mean?
-意思就是紧急呼叫电♥话♥
- It means emergency calls
会直接转到我们的办公室这边
will be routed directly to our bullpen
然后我们再派人前往现场
and we will now dispatch for the city of Chicago.
-那如果我们刚好要被派出去怎么办?
- Wh--what happens if we get dispatched?
-不会的,我让81号♥云梯车负责响应,51号♥救火车
- You won't be. I'm taking 81, 51,
和救援队暂停服务,等待进一步通知。
and Squad out of service until further notice.
现在城里没有救护车,所以61号♥救护车继续运营。
The city is low on ambos, so 61 is still active.
——明白。
- Figured.
-嘿,听着。
- Hey, listen up.
我们随时就要开始运做。
'Cause we're gonna go live any minute.
我们都知道这个城市有98个消防站,
We all know that there are 98 firehouses in this city
而且我们得追踪他们所有消防车的行踪。
and we are gonna be tracking all of them.
-我们不可能手动跟得上
- There's no way that we can keep up
芝加哥消防站所有消防车的
with all of Chicago's companies manually.
-有志者事竟成,乔。
- Where there's a will, there's a way, Joe.
好了,大家把口袋里的东西都掏出来。
Okay, everybody empty your pockets.
我说真的,我需要..我需要零钱。
Seriously, I need--I need loose change.
-用完会还我的,对吧?
- We're getting this back, right?
-卡普,把硬币放在杯子里。
- Capp, just put the coins in the cup.
-都过来听穆奇的吩咐
- Eyes on Mouch.
-到这边来。
- Right this way.
这是我们的消防站分布图。
This here is our holy grail.
在这上面我们将记录跟踪哪些消防车在站台里待命,
It's how we will track which fire companies are home
哪些消防车在外面当值
and which are on a call.
-所以才找你们拿零钱的,懂了吗?
- That's where your change comes in, all right?
好了,25美分代表是救火车
Okay, engines are quarters.
-为什么救火车是值25美分???
- Why do engines get to be the quarters?
-他问得很合理。
- That is a valid question.
-好吧,我们把…行了行了
- All right, we put out the-- okay, fine.
25美分代表救援车,10美分代表救火车,5美分代表云梯车,
Squad is quarters, engines are dimes, trucks are nickels,
而1分钱代表救护车。满意了吗各位?
and ambos are pennies. Everybody happy?
—我不太满意。
- Not really.
-所以当某一辆消防车外出当值时,
- When a company is on a run,
就把代表的硬币拿出来。
remove its assigned coin.
当他们回来时,再把硬币放回去
When they return, put the coin back on the square.
-好了,克鲁兹,卡普,托尼,你们三负责接电♥话♥。
- All right, Cruz, Capp, Tony, you guys are our call takers.
我们得知道发生紧急情况的人是谁,什么情况,什么时候
We need to know the who, what, when,
以及发生紧急情况的地点
and where of the emergencies.
-里特和加洛,你们俩负责把
- Ritter and Gallo, you two will be
辨认他们的通话记录并记录下来。
deciphering their call notes and logging them.
-要记录得清楚一点,别给老子速记
- Legible notes without the techie shorthand
或者记一下毫无意义的缩写。
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表