你们是加入还是退出之前 请好好想一想
before you tell me are you in or you out.
- 我加入 -我也是 必须的
- I'm in. - Me too. Absolutely.
- 好的
- All right.
- 我跟老妈说了 我明天晚上需要用到车
- I told Mom I needed the car for tomorrow night.
- 她都没跟我说 而且我已经在用了
- She didn't check with me, and I'm already using it.
- 你真是个无赖
- You're such an ass-wipe about literally everything.
在你有属于自己的车和公♥寓♥
Just taking up my space, when you should have your own car,
还来占用我的
and your own apartment somewhere else.
- 嘿
- Hey!
你们知道你俩有多幸运才能成为兄弟吗
Do you know how lucky you are to have each other,
你们知道自己的行为有多愚蠢吗
and how stupid you're acting?
- 爸 他都不
- Dad, he doesn't even--
- 不不不 给老子闭嘴 听我说
- No, no, no! Shut up and listen.
我今天遇到了一个人 他在12年前失去了他的哥哥
I met a guy today who lost his brother 12 years ago.
你知道他是怎么做的吗
And do you know what he does?
他每个月都会坐在消防学院里
He sits up at the fire academy
坐在他哥哥的铜制靴子的旁边
next to his brother's bronze boots
读他哥哥爱看的小说
every month and reads a book,
这样他就能感觉离他近一点
just so he can feel close to him.
然后我回到家 听到我两个孩子
And I gotta come home, and listen to my two kids
对彼此的兄弟恶语相向
sound like absolute jerks to each other.
知道这有多令我心痛吗
And it makes me sick to my stomach!
天啊 你都听到了
God, you heard all that?
也许这不是最好的处理方式
Maybe it wasn't the best way to handle it,
而且 是啊
and, yes.
我可能是这史上最差劲的父亲了
I might be the worst father ever.
- 穆奇 加洛 麻溜点
- Mouch, Gallo. Hurry it up.
- 嘘 斯特拉 嘿
- Psst, Stella. Hey.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure about this?
我是说 我得问清楚
I mean, I gotta ask.
确定要现在这个时机搞这一出吗
Is now a good time to paint a target on your back,
就在你要走向人生巅峰的时候
right when you're moving up the ladder?
- 如果你只在风平浪静的时候表态
- What is the point of taking a stand if you only do it
那又有什么意义呢
when it's safe and convenient?
我开始有点同情那些挡着你路的人了
I pity anyone who makes the mistake of getting in your way.
搞定他们吧
Go get 'em.
- 81号♥云梯车 出发
- Truck 81. Let's move out.
副局长
Deputy Commissioner.
- 这是怎么回事
- What's going on here?
- 杰森·佩勒姆副队已经不再需要这个了
- Lieutenant Jason Pelham won't be needing this anymore.
所以我们觉得应该拿回来给你
So we thought you should have it.
既然你要拿走他的的话 那也请你拿走我的的吧
And if you're taking his, you should take mine too.
因为在我知道了 一个人♥民♥英雄
Because I can't work here with a clear conscience
我的家人 是如何被对待的之后
knowing that this is how a hero,
我没办法问心无愧地在这里工作
a part of my family, is treated.
-基德 -我的也给你
- Kidd-- - You can have mine too.
- 还有我的
- And mine.
- 你想要什么 基德
- What is it you want, Kidd?
- 只是占用你五分钟的时间
- Five minutes of your time.
- 这位是威尔·斯塔福德 前任芝加哥消防局的退休队长
- This is Will Stafford, retired captain of the CFD.
你会想要听听他说些什么的
You're gonna want to hear what he has to say.
- 嘿 莎拉
- Hey, Sara.
我们能进来吗
Can we come in?
- 肩膀好些了吗
- How's the shoulder?
- 好多了 谢谢关心
- Getting much better, thanks.
但这不是你来这里的原因
But that's not why you're here.
- 对
- No.
- 莎拉
- Sara...
你面前的这两个女人
you are looking at two women
都是在芝加哥消防局脚踏实地一步一步地往上爬
who have worked our way up through the CFD ranks.
像希尔副局长 她一路爬到顶
In D.C. Hill's case, all the way to the top.
所以 我们知道女性消防员所面临的
So we know all the challenges and double standards
所有挑战和双重标准
that come at female firefighters.
这也是我创办“烈焰女孩”的原因之一
It's one of the reasons I started Girls on Fire.
- 感觉就像你拿了一手烂牌
- It can feel like the deck is always stacked against you.
让你不敢冒险
Make you scared to stick your neck out.
但我们必须在我们职业生涯的一开始就决定
But we had to decide early in our careers
我们要成为什么样的消防员
what kind of firefighter we were going to be.
这就是你现在的处境
That's where you are now.
你想要成为一名有原则
Are you going to be a woman of principle,
愿意为此证明自己的实力和价值
willing to fight some tough battles
而奋斗的女性吗
to prove your strength and your worth?
还是你想要保持低调
Or are you going to keep your head down,
避免冲突 让自己任人摆布
avoid conflict, and let yourself get pushed around?
因为一旦你走上了那条路 可就再也没有回头路了
Because once you go down that road, there's no going back.
- 老爸
- Dad?
我只是 我们想说的是
I just--um, we wanted to say that
虽然我们总是会挑对方刺 但我们两兄弟还是很爱对方的
we get on each other's nerves, but we do love each other.
- 确实
- It's true.
虽然他占用了太多的空间
He takes up too much space,
但如果他真的搬出去了 我也许 会有那么一点点想他
but I might actually miss him when he moves out--
前提是他真的有机会的话搬出去住的话
if he ever does.
- 你说的那个在学院里的男人
- That guy at the academy...
他给你留下了深刻的印象
he made a real impression on you.
- 是的
- Yeah, he did.
- 那我们想见见他
- Then we'd like to meet him.
- 你觉得他现在还在学院吗
- You think he's still there?
- 也许我们可以一起去
- Maybe we could all go.
- 拿上你们的外套吧
- Go grab your jackets.
嘿 你确定不去参加年会吗
Hey, you sure you don't want to go to the gala?
- 我确定
- I'm sure.
你知道吗
You know what?
你也许是这史上最棒的父亲的了
You might actually be the best father ever.
- 你们玩得开心吗
- You guys having fun?
大家都玩得开心吧 - 当然
Everyone having fun? - Yeah.
- 没人想溜走的 对吧
- Nobody's thinking about leaving, right?
别走
Don't leave.
老娘说真的 不准走 -呃 不走
Seriously, don't leave. - Uh-uh, no.
- 嘿 大家伙今晚过得怎么样
- Hey, how y'all doin' tonight?
- 哇
- Whoo!
- 我们是“不喜欢香蕉的杰克逊”
- We're Jackson Doesn't Like Bananas,
要开始我们的表演啦
and we're ready to rock!
♬ 你说“你是假面” 我说“不可能”♬
♬ You said "You're fake," and I said, "No way!" ♬
♬ 你不能强迫我留下 ♬
♬ You can't make me stay ♬
♬ 你说:“太晚了” 我说:“没门!”♬
♬ You said, "It's late," and I said, "No way!" ♬
♬ 你不能强迫我留下 ♬
♬ You can't make me stay ♬
♬ 不去那里 也不去那里 ♬
♬ Not going there instead, not going there instead. ♬
♬ 你不能强迫我留下 ♬
♬ You can't make me stay. ♬
- 哟 你想留下来吗
- Yo, you wanna stay?
- 当然了 我才不想错过这个
- Uh, yeah, I'm not missing this.
- 好 那我给小维发短♥信♥ 告诉她我们在这
- Yeah, I'll text Vi, and tell her we're here.
♬ 你不能强迫我留下 ♬
♬ You can't make me stay ♬
- Mikami
- Mikami!
过来和我们喝一杯吧
Come drink with us.
- 这里看起来是个好位置
- This looks like a good spot.
-是的 -他看到我们了吗
- Yeah. - Can he see us?
- 他看到我们了 - 唔
- He can see us. - Hmm.
- 他过来了
- Here he comes.
- 瞧 好位置吧
- See? Good spot.
- 博登
- Boden?
- 基尔伯恩副主管
- Chief Kilbourne.
我想你应该还没见过我的副队吧 凯利·西弗莱德
I don't think you've met my lieutenant, Kelly Severide.
- 我听说你的消防员
- What's this garbage I'm hearing
在总部大吵大闹 跟副局长扯什么犊子呢
about your firefighters making a scene at headquarters?
- 我想要不我们到走廊去聊吧 基尔伯恩副主管
- I think maybe we oughtta step out into the hallway, Chief.
- 你想跟我说什么 都可以在这里说
- Anything you have to say to me, you can say right here.
- 相信我
- Trust me,
你不会想要在公众场合下聊这件事的
you want this conversation to happen in private.
- 好吧
- Okay.
格洛里亚 你在这里干什么
Gloria? What are you doing out here?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表