-嘿,女士,你叫什么名字?
- Hey, ma'am, what's your name?
——卡罗琳。——好的,卡罗琳。
- Carolyn. - Okay, Carolyn.
好吧,我要从这边过去
Okay, I'm gonna be coming through here,
给你戴上护颈,然后把你从这边弄出去。
put a collar on you, and then take you out this way.
尽量配合着我来做,好吗?
Just work with me the best you can, okay?
—好的。
- Okay.
—好了。
- Good.
——没事的。有我在。
- It's okay. Got you.
好了,我们这边危险警报解除。
Okay, we're clear.
-准备,一,二,三。
- Ready, one, two, three.
——好了。
- Okay.
——好了。
- Okay.
——好了。我们搞定了。
- Okay. We're good.
——嘿,盖洛。
- Hey, Gallo.
我只想说,上次我们谈论关于
I just want to say that when we talked about
你对云梯车的奉献,我不知道--
your commitment to Truck, I had no idea--
-队长,
- Captain,
当我失去我的家人的时候
when I lost my family,
是消防队长把我
it was a fire chief that made sure
从裂缝中救出来的
I didn't fall through the cracks.
如时没有他,我都不知道我会在哪里。
I don't know where I'd be if it wasn't for him.
我觉得那两个孩子能有你在他们的生活中
I think it's great those boys are gonna
是一件很好的事情
have you in their lives.
如果有什么我能帮忙的,
If there's anything I can do to help,
任何事情都可以
anything,
请告诉我。
you let me know.
——我会的。
- I will.
-嘿,凯西的事你处理得怎么样了?
- Hey, how you doing with this Casey situation?
在我们开始前如果你需要点时间的话
If you need some time before we start up--
-哦,不。
- Oh, no.
真的,我只想直接开始工作。
Really, I just want to get started.
谢谢你的关心。-不客气。
It's very sweet of you to ask. - Anything I can do.
-他们刚给我电邮了一份名单。
- They just emailed me a list of a dozen names.
我们得让芝加哥消防局看到这个项目的价值。
We have to show the CFD the value this has.
-我很高兴听到你这么说。
- I'm so glad to hear you say this.
我得承认,我很兴奋。
I gotta admit, I'm excited.
我连去莫莉酒吧都推迟了
I came onto Molly's late.
这个,我从一开始就参与了其中的一部分。
This, I've gotten to be a part of from the inception.
-相当大的部分。
- A big part.
-我会给救护车加满油,然后明天11点来接你。
- I'll fill up the ambo, pick you up at 11:00 tomorrow.
-哦,不,你不用付油钱的。
- Oh, no, you don't have to pay for the gas.
-不不不,我请客。
- Nah, nah, my treat.
-嘿,你感觉怎么样,自从你和埃里克....
- Hey, how are--how are you feeling since you and Eric--
——哦。我—我很好。
- Oh. I--I'm fine.
谢谢你的关心。
Thank you for asking.
我想最好咱们还是聊点别的吧。
I would much rather talk about anything else.
——明白。-这不是咱的酿酒小队嘛?
- Understood. - Is that the brew crew?
——卡拉。嘿!什么风把你吹来了?
- Cara. Hey! What brings you by?
-过来帮德威特先生一个忙
- A favor on behalf of Mr. Dewitt.
-他能让我们用你的啤酒厂真是太好了。
- He has been so great about letting us use your brewery.
-他是个慷慨的人。
- He's a generous guy.
一本叫《大声喊出芝加哥》的杂♥志♥周刊,
"Shout Out Chicago," the magazine,
正在为他做一个简介,,
is doing a profile on him
讲述他是芝加哥酿酒业的中心人物
of what a central figure he is to the brewing scene in Chicago
以及熊月啤酒的成功,诸如此类的事情。
and the success of Bare Moon, that kind of thing.
-哦,太酷了。-我希望
- Oh, very cool. - I was hoping
你们能和他们的记者聊聊
you'd be willing to talk to their reporter
关于他对你们团队来说是多么重要的导师。
about what an important mentor he is to you all.
——当然了。好的,我们很乐意。
- Of course. Yeah, we'd be glad to.
——谢谢。
- Thank you.
我想把行程安排在
I was hoping to schedule something
周三早上,
for Wednesday morning,
这样德威特先生就不会,你懂的--
so that Mr. Dewitt isn't, you know--
—处于喝醉酒的状态
- Drunk.
-我想说的是工作。
- I was going to say working.
-当然-我们会尽我们所能帮忙的
- Oh, yeah, of course-- - We'll help in any way we can.
——好的。我会把细节发短♥信♥给你们。
- Okay. I will text you the details.
-她真的好酷
- She's--she's just 200.
-你说啥玩意?- 100乘以2 ?
- What does that mean? - 100 times two?
意思是两倍的酷。
Twice as cool.
-嘿。
- Hey.
-嗨。-嘿。
- Hi. - Hey.
-谢谢你们。
- Thanks for doing this.
-噢,我们经常给奶爸奶妈们装这个。
- Oh, we install these for new moms and dads all the time.
-你好吗?-还不错。
- How are you? - Yeah, good.
——婴儿椅。
- Baby seat.
——啊!-可不是。
- Ah! - Yeah.
唔,真不敢相信时间过得这么快。
Mm, can't believe how fast time flew by.
-你应该快到预产期了吧?
- You should be near the due date, huh?
——有这么明显吗?
- That obvious?
-哦,你看起来棒极了。
- Oh, you look great.
-我们安排了在周五剖腹产。
- We have a Caesarian scheduled for Friday.
-下一轮班后。
- Right after next shift.
-我不知道你可以这样挑日子的。
- I didn't know you could pick the date like that.
-这样才不用担心他到底什么时候出生嘛。
- Takes the worry out of it.
——不错。
- Nice.
-好的,谢谢。
- Okay, thank you.
是的,我马上用电子邮件发过去。
Yes, I'll email it right away.
再次感谢你。
Thank you again.
怎么了,头儿?-嗨。
What's up, Chief? - Hey.
我只是想
I just wanted to come and
亲自来和你握手
shake your hand in person.
你知道的,当我第一次见到你的时候,
You know, when I first met you, I knew within a day
那天我就知道,你是那种
that you were the kind of man who would
会把别人的需求放在自己的需求之前的人。
put everybody else's needs in front of his own.
-别抬举我了。-不,你就是这样的人。
- I don't know about that. - Yes, you do.
你为那两个孩子做了一件了不起的事。
It's one hell of a thing you're doing for those boys.
-换做是你的话,你也会这么做的。
- You'd do the same thing in my shoes.
-所以,刚是在和俄勒冈州
- So, um, are you talking to the fire service
那边的消防队打电♥话♥是吗?- 是的。
over there in Oregon? - Yep.
你敲门的时候我正在和他们说这个
That's what I was doing when you knocked.
应该有一些门路
Got a couple leads.
事实上,那边偶尔会有森林大火,
Turns out, with those big forest blazes,
可能会有一些职位的空缺。
there might be some openings.
-你需要推荐人的话,让他们给我打电♥话♥。
- You need a reference, you have them give me a call.
——我会的。
- I will.
-你看到赫尔曼了吗?
- Have you seen Herrmann?
-我想他在一楼吧?
- App floor, I believe?
—好的。
- All right.
-这轮之后我还有一个班呢,队长。
- I still got one more shift after this one, Chief.
——啊,对。
- Ah, right.
到时候我再回来找你。
Then I will be back for that.
.
.
——嘿,头儿。
- Hey, Chief.
——赫尔曼。
- Herrmann.
——哦哦。——怎么?
- Uh-oh. - What?
-你一副我有坏消息的表情
- You got that Bad News Boden look.
-我接到了总部来的电♥话♥。
- I received a call from Headquarters.
助理副委员亚当·佩里。
Assistant Deputy Commissioner Adam Perry.
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
他是主要负责纪律这方面的工作。
He's in charge of major discipline.
-是关于几周前救护车那件事吗?
- Is this about that ambulance call a few weeks ago?
那男孩会死的。-我只知道的是
Boy would have died. - All I know is
他正在来找你的路上。
he's on his way here to speak to you.
——啥时候?——现在。
- When? - Now.
冷静点。
Be cool.
——华♥莱♥士♥。——助理副委员。
- Wallace. - Assistant Commissioner.
-你是赫尔曼副队吗?——是的,长官。
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表