所以你对于要如何组建一个好团队 有什么建议吗
So do you have any tips on how to assemble a good crew?
- 继续推 我可以的
- Keep pushing, I think I got it.
- 我觉得这个问题你可能不应该问我
- I might not be the best guy to give advice on that front.
- 嗯哼
- Mm-hmm.
- 来吧 再用力一点
- Come on. Just a little more.
- 她来了
- And there she is.
-嗨 西弗莱德 基德 -你感觉怎么样
- Hey, Severide, Kidd. - How you feeling
- 只是一点瘀伤
- A little bruised and battered,
但是 你知道的 更多的是恼火
but, you know, mostly just angry.
所以 那些楼梯 你确定你没看错吗
So these stairs, you're sure about what you saw?
- 是的 百分百的
- Yes, hundred percent.
来吧 我们去找博登
Come on, let's go fill in Boden.
- 副队
- Lieutenant.
- 第三班的救火车副队长卡希尔
- Third shift Engine Lieutenant Cahill
是那场工厂火灾的事故指挥官
was the incident commander at that factory fire.
听起来像是例行的出勤
Sounded like a routine call.
“抵达现场时有轻微烟雾
"Light smoke showing when we arrived,
在楼梯井底部发现火宅
"discovered the fire at the bottom of the stairwell.
启用一条水管把火扑灭 ”
Put it out with a single attack line."
- 就这样吗
- That's it ?
- 这上面所写的是
- All it says here is that he thought
他认为火灾是由用电引起的
the fire was electrical in nature.
幸好当时楼梯能承受住他们的重量
Damn lucky that the stairs held their weight.
- 你们知道那里的业主是谁吗
- Do you guys know who owns the property
- 一个中型商业开♥发♥商
- He's a mid-size commercial developer,
这栋楼对他来说似乎就是个钱坑
and this building seems like it's a real money pit for him.
自2010年开始就空着 在19年的时候出♥售♥
Vacant since 2010, on the market since 2019
但无人出价
without a nibble.
哦 而且工厂的保险单月底
Oh, and the insurance policy is set to run out
就要到期了
at the end of the month.
- 一场火灾就能解决掉
- A fire sure could solve
他所要面临的诸多问题
a lot of problems for him right about now.
- 为了赚钱而故意纵火就已经够糟糕了
- Arson for profit is bad enough,
但是破坏内部结构
but when you sabotage the structure
以达到最大的毁损程度 这势必会导致
to maximize the damage, you all but guarantee
其他人受到严重伤害的
that someone's gonna get badly hurt.
如果这都不算邪恶的话 那我不知道什么才是
And if that's not evil, I don't know what is.
- 你要去找那家伙谈谈吗
- You gonna talk to this guy?
- 是的
- Yeah.
你想一起去吗
You want to come with?
- 当然了
- Damn right I do.
- 有人吗
- Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
- 不 没关系 我可以3点半到那边
- No, it's fine. I can be there, like, 3:30.
可以吗
Does that work?
- 嘿 我待会再打给你
- Hey, let me call you right back.
有什么我能帮你们的吗
Can I help you?
- 你是文森特·墨菲吗 - 叫我文斯就可以了 嗨
- Vincent Murphy - Vince. Hi.
- 我是西格副队
- I'm Lieutenant Seager
火灾调查办公室的
with the Office of Fire Investigation.
- 哦 对 我听说了你们的人
- Oh, right, I heard one of your people
今天早上在我的工厂里受伤了
got hurt at my property this morning.
额 好吧 我很庆幸没有什么大碍
Ah, well, I'm sure glad it wasn't serious.
你们查明失火的原因了吗
Did you figure out how the fire started at least?
- 墨菲先生 你可能会知道
- Well, Mr. Murphy, as you probably know,
我们要查明的其中一件事
one of the things we look for is
因为这是一场以纵火牟利的的阴谋
the possibility of an arson-for-profit scheme.
- 等等 你们认为是我想放火烧毁了自己的厂子
- Wait, you think I tried to burn down my own building?
- 那有不少危险信♥号♥♥
- There are more than a few red flags.
- 不不不 我需要这栋楼
- No, no, no. I need this building.
我对这个工厂有个计划
I got plans for this place!
不 我本来准备进行大规模重建的
No, I'm gonna do a massive rehab,
把它改建成阁楼公♥寓♥
turn it into loft apartments.
你们看
Here.
设计图纸都已经提交给房♥建局存档了
Drawings are on file with the Department of Buildings.
听着 投资方我都找好了
Look, I got the financing all lined up.
我自己也在这个项目上投资了8万
I've invested 80 grand in this project.
如果那栋楼被烧毁了
If that building had burned down,
给我一把叉子捅死我算了
stick a fork in me, I'm done.
- 所以 你们感觉罗西这人怎样
- So what are your feelings on Rossi
- 她是个很不错的消防员
- She's a good enough firefighter,
但也许不太懂得团队精神
maybe not so much of a team player.
要考虑的事情超乎我的想象
There's just more to consider than I realized,
你知道 怎么把大家组成一个团队
you know, the way that everyone fits together,
新人的加入会造成什么影响…
what the new person will add to the mix.
我只是不确定她是否合适
I'm just not sure she's the right fit.
- 太特么对了
- Totally.
我本来不想说什么的 但她实在是…
I wasn't going to say anything, but she was just...
太难搞了 你知道吗
a lot, you know?
- 嗯哼
- Mm-hmm.
- 你的任务可不简单呐
- You do not have an easy task.
- 我知道
- I know.
但是希尔副局长推荐的那个人
But the guy that DC Hill recommended
他下个轮班就来上班了
is coming in next shift,
她说他是个很可靠的消防员
and she says that he is a really solid firefighter.
- 听起来很有希望 -是啊
- That sounds promising. - Yeah.
- 西弗莱德在哪呢
- Where's Severide?
- 呃 他和西格去跟进
- Uh, he and Seager are following up
那起工厂火灾 去调查火灾原因
on the factory fire, looking for cause.
- 他跟西格一直在一起
- Does it bother you, at all, him and Seager
难道你不会困恼吗
spending all this time together
我不是说你该困恼
Not that it should.
- 不太会 - 好吧
- I mean, not really. - Okay.
- 也许是有那么一点点吃醋
- A slight twinge of jealousy, maybe.
- 嗯哼
- Mm-hmm.
蛮有意思的 埃文 我是说 霍金斯主管
It's funny, with Evan-- "Chief Hawkins"--
他跟许多女性有密切工作关系
he has all these women he works closely with,
但这 呃 这并没有真的困扰到我
but it, um, it doesn't really bother me.
我不是那种会吃醋的人
I'm not really a jealous kind of person.
咋了
What?
- 没什么 只是
- Nothing, it's just--
你不记得在酿酒厂
do you not remember how you reacted to Cara
卡拉跟加洛调情时你的反应了吗
at Blue Moon when she flirted with Gallo
- 嘿 看看我遇到谁了 - 嘿 你们好
- Hey! Look who I found. - Hey, there.
- 梅森
- Mason.
嘿 我都不知道你回来了
Hey, didn't know you were in town.
- 就回来几天而已
- Just for a few days.
我听说你升职的消息了
Heard the news about your promotion.
干得漂亮 - 谢谢
Way to go. - Thank you.
- 我邀请了梅森过来
- I invited Mason in.
我想着他 下个轮班
I figured that he could do a ride-along
他可以搭云梯车的顺风车
on Truck, you know, next shift,
观摩一下咱芝加哥的消防风格
just to observe Chicago-style firefighting.
- 说真的 别有压力
- No pressure, though, for real.
如果不太方便的话 你可以拒绝的
If it's a bad time, please just say no.
- 当然可以了
- Of course you can ride.
- 谢谢你 -别客气
- Appreciate that. - Yeah.
- 我会很低调的 你几乎不会注意到我的存在
- I'll be so low key you'll barely see me.
- 嘿 嘿
- Hey, hey!
- 哦 你最好过去打个招呼
- Oh, you better go say some hellos.
- 我会的 再次感谢你 副队
- Will do. Thanks again, Lieutenant.
- 嗯哼
- Mm-hmm.
很不错的尝试哈
Nice try.
- 就像我说了 梅森只是随车观摩
- Like I said, Mason's just here for a ride-along--
我觉得这对这小子有帮助
I thought it'd be good for the kid.
- 好了 西格 注意你的脚下
- Okay, Seager watch your step.
我已经救过你一次了
I already pulled you out of this mess once.
你知道要找什么吗
Any idea what you're looking for?
- 我们的一个同事 马科瓦卡 记得他吗? - 恩
- One of our guys, Markowca - Yeah
- 他做了初步调查
- Did the initial investigation.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表