我说了不用了。
I said I'm good.
-好吧。
- Okay.
嗯。
Yeah.
我明白。
I got it.
- “霍今丝”大队长?
- Chief Hawkers?
- 差点就叫对我的名字了。
- Pretty close.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
-感觉好像有人偷了我的器官一样。
- Kinda like someone's stole one of my organs.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
-好吧,我跟你保证过会让你活下来的。
- Well, I promised that you'd survive.
所以我觉得我有责任留下来。
So I thought it was my duty to stick around.
确保你真的能活下来。
Make sure you actually did.
你那有气泡水吗?
- Do you have any bubbly water?
-没有
- Not on me.
-这家医院的自助餐厅有最好喝的气泡水。
- The cafeteria at Med has the best bubbly water.
-好吧,我很乐意去给你买♥♥一些。
- Well, I'd be happy to go get you some.
-不,不,你没必要这么做的。
- No, no, you don't have to do that.
- 嗨,头儿。
- Hi, Chief.
-凯莉,维奥莱特那边有什么消息吗?
- Kylie, um, any updates on Violet?
-手术进行得很顺利。她正在恢复当中。
- Surgery went well. She's in recovery now.
-很高兴听到这个消息。
- That's good to hear.
好了,代表我们给她买♥♥术鲜花送过去吧。
Okay, let's send her some flowers.
-头儿。
- Chief.
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Can I get a minute with you?
- 当然。
- Sure.
-我想这可能是我最后一次在这里代班了,头儿。
- I think this should probably be my last shift here, Chief.
- 为什么?咋了这是?
- Why? What's this about?
-我想我并不适合待在51号♥消防站。
- I just don't think I fit in in 51.
我不想制♥造♥一些不必要的冲突。
Don't wanna create unnecessary conflict.
-这就是为什么你没有举报斯塔福德队长偷窃的原因吗?
- Is that why you didn't report Captain Stafford for stealing?
-你怎么知道的?
- Where--where'd you get that?
-你为什么要替他保守秘密?
- Why'd you cover for him?
帮我理清思绪好吗
Help me out here.
- 好的。因为斯塔福德是一位优秀的领导。
- Okay. Stafford was a great leader.
他是我的良师益友。
Great mentor to me.
后来他的妻子离开了他。
Then his wife left him.
带走了孩子。带走了他的一切。
Took the kids. Took everything.
他只是走上了错误的路。
He just went off the rails.
当我发现他偷东西的时候,
When I caught him stealing,
我就知道他不再适合干这份工作了。
I knew he was no longer fit for the job.
他不同意我所说的。想要对我动手
He didn't like that opinion. Got physical with me.
所以我不得不控制他。
So I had to subdue him.
-你本可以向基尔伯恩局长解释这一切的。
- You could have explained all this to Chief Kilbourne.
遵守你的命令。
Kept your command.
-他的人生已经支离破碎了,头儿。
- Man's life was in pieces, Chief.
所以最后我没有把他送去监狱
Wasn't gonna send him to jail on top of that.
-别太肯定自己不适合待在51号♥消防站,佩勒姆。
- Don't be so sure that you aren't right for 51, Pelham.
51号♥救火车,81号♥云梯车,3号♥抢险车,61号♥救护车。
- Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61.
发生建筑火灾。
Structure fire.
-穆奇,把云梯架好,
- Mouch, get the aerial into position
以防我们需要到屋顶通风。
in case we need to vent the roof.
-收到。
- Copy that.
- 这看起来不妙啊。-嘿,你住这儿吗?
- Don't like the look of this. - Hey, do you live here?
-不,我住在街对面。
- No, across the street.
我想可能有个小女孩在家里
I think there might be a young girl inside.
-好了,搞快点。
- Okay, let's do this quick.
云梯队,先进行初步搜索。
Truck, give me a primary search.
救援小队,随时待命准备营救。
Squad, stand by for RIT rescue.
佩勒姆。
Pelham.
不要在里面浪费时间。
Don't waste any time in there.
- 知道了,长官。
- No, sir.
-好吧,你和我一起进去。
- All right, you, you're coming inside with me.
- 真的吗?
- Really?
-里面可能有个10岁的小女孩。
- There might be a 10-year-old girl inside.
我们只有一次的搜救机会来找到她。
We have one chance to find her.
-动起来!动起来!动起来!
- Let's go, let's go, let's go!
-副队,我有事要告诉你。
- Lieutenant, there's something I have to tell you.
-什么事?
- What?
-有孩子在里面的房♥子着火,对我来说是件很沉重的事。
- House fires with children, kind of a heavy thing for me.
-跟紧我。
- Just stick with me.
好吗?-嗯。
All right? - Yeah.
芝加哥消防队!大声呼救!
- Fire department! Call out!
芝加哥消防队!大声呼救!
Fire department! Call out!
- 81号♥云梯队,汇报情况。
- 81, report.
-好的,二楼没人,头儿。
- All right. Second floor is clear, Chief.
我们准备出去了。
We're coming out.
-副队,等等。等一下。
- Lieutenant, hang on. Hang on.
我们能再去孩子的房♥间检查看看吗?
Can we get one more look in the kid's room?
- 走吧。我们刚已经搜过了。
- Come on. We already searched it.
-再去检查看看。很快的。拜托。
- Just one more. Real quick. Please.
-头儿,再给我们一分钟。
- Chief, give us one more minute.
- 收到。尽快。
- Copy that. Make it fast.
-加洛,别这样!该走了!
- Gallo, come on! We need to move!
- 把床拉开!
- Pull!
-我的天啊。
- Oh, my God.
加洛!
Gallo!
- 走吧!
- Go!
趴下!
Get down!
.
.
-到窗户那儿去!
- Get to the window!
- 81号♥云梯队,汇报情况。
- 81, report.
救援小队,把梯子架到窗户那边去。
Squad, get a ladder up to that window.
-梯子!
- Ladder up!
-一名受害者,准备出来了!
- One victim coming out!
- 你先走。走!
- You first. Go, go!
好了,我们没事。
Okay, we're good.
-受害者脉搏正常。
- Vitals are strong.
送她去医院。
Let's get her to Med.
——良好的工作。我想她会没事的。
- Good work. I think she's gonna be okay.
史黛西。——嗨,伙计们。
- Stacy. - Hi, guys.
-嗨。-你感觉怎么样?
- Hey. - How you feeling?
- 挺好的。谢谢。
- Great. Thanks.
乔,我猜是你在我家门口
Joe, I'm gonna guess it was you that left
留下了一大堆婴儿用品的吧。
the wonderful collection of baby things on my door.
-噢,那是--- -那件连体衣是我送的
- Oh, it was-- - The onesie was from me.
-你们真是大好人呐~
- That was so nice of all of you.
-你在开我玩笑的吧
- You've gotta be kidding me.
-我觉得这样会让你的儿子--
- I figured it would help keep your little boy--
他叫什么来着?——奥蒂斯。
what's his name? - Otis.
-嗯,我想这会让奥蒂斯温暖地度过
- Well, I figured it would help keep Otis nice and warm
在芝加哥的第一个冬天。
through his first Chicago winter.
-噢,他会喜欢的
- Oh, he's gonna love it.
-你知道吗,乔,我妈妈
- You know, Joe, the one thing my mom
总是说的关于养育孩子--
always said about parenting--
“记住要纵观全局
"Remember to see the big picture
“要记住你是多么的幸运,才能把一个心爱的孩子带到这个世界上来。
"and how lucky you are to bring a loved child into the world.
因为这才是最重要的。”
Because that's all that really matters."
-谢谢你。
- Thank you.
如果我再抱怨让奥蒂斯
If I ever complain about getting Otis
去真正的幼儿园的话,你们就揍我吧。
into the right preschool again, hit me.
- 那我可太乐意了。-没问题。
- Gladly. - You got it.
-我听说那小女孩身体没有什么大碍
- I heard the little girl's doing well.
- 是吗?-是的。
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那你为什么会觉得那个小女孩
So what made you think that the little girl
躲在床底下呢?
was hiding under her bed?
-第六感罢了。
- Just a feeling.
- 嗯。
- Huh.
你敢于承认当知道有一个孩子身陷在火灾中时
That was pretty big of you to admit how you get
你的所知所想,这真的很好。
when there's a kid in a fire.
-是凯西教我认识到这一点
- Casey taught me to recognize that
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表