- 好吧 那你平时吃什么来止痛
- Okay, so what do you take for the pain?
- 给你
- Here.
- 谢谢 - 嗯
- Thanks. - Mm-hmm.
- 喝点水咽下去
- Get you some water.
- 谢谢你
- Thank you.
- 好了 拿几个止血垫来
- All right, couple of abdominal pads.
- 好的
- All right.
我们得扶你坐到折叠式搬运椅上
We need to get you on the stair chair.
你觉得自己可以不依靠
You think that you can get on your feet
把重心放在腿上的情况下站起来吗
without putting weight on that leg?
- 可以 你们要送我去芝加哥医院吗
- Yeah. You taking me to Chicago Med?
-是的
- Yes.
- 我想请你们帮我一个忙
- I got a really big favor to ask you.
我们能不能把冰雕也一起带走呢?
Is there any way we can take the ice sculpture with us?
- 呃 弗兰克 你需要缝针 而且我们没有...
- Uh, Frank, you need stitches. We don't have--
-不 我知道 但这是为在医院附近举♥行♥的婚礼准备的
- No, I know but it's for a wedding near the hospital.
我可以让我的朋友盖瑞去医院拿再送给去
I can get my friend, Gary, to pick it up and deliver it.
你看 布拉德和蒂芙尼会融化掉的
Look, Brad and Tiffany are gonna get totally screwed
而且我也会拿不到报酬的
and I'm not gonna get paid.
求你了 求你了 为了布拉德和蒂芙尼
Please, please, please, do it for Brad and Tiffany.
谢谢你们 真的很感谢
Thank you. I really appreciate this.
嘿 这里感觉就像在蒸桑拿一样
Hey, it's like a sauna in here.
我们能把暖气关掉吗
Can we cut the heater?
呃 要不顺便再开个窗吧
Uh, maybe open a window too?
- 嘿
- Hey!
加洛
Gallo.
你去跟金赛主管要名额进他的课程班
Did you drop my name with Chief Kinsey
提到过我的名字是吗
trying to get into his class?
- 我没有提... 我只是想解释...
- I didn't drop-- I was just trying to explain--
- 让金赛破例
- By asking Kinsey to make exceptions?
- 嗯 我只是想加把劲
- Yeah, I was just trying to go the extra mile.
- 停 停
- Stop, stop.
在被驱使和表现得像个烦人精
There's a fine line between being driven
两者之间只有一线之隔
and acting like a pain in the ass.
- 你来看看这个
- Will you look at this?
-嘿 伙计们 -“嘿,伙计们”
- Hey, fellas. - "Hey, fellas"?
这就是你要对我们说的吗
Is that what you have to say to us?
- 好吧 不是
- Well, no.
其实呢 我来是为了感谢你
Actually, I came over here to thank you
让一个男人的梦想成真
for making a man's dreams come true.
昨天晚上 我觉得自己又回到了30岁
Last night, I felt like I was 30 years old again.
- 哦 真的吗 那你30岁的时候
- Oh, really? When you were 30,
你有没有给你的兄弟们
did you give all of your buddies
喝一整晚免费的啤酒 然后不给你的老板小费呢
free drinks all night and then stiff your employers?
因为你就是这么对我们的
Because that's what you did to us.
- 不 不 我昨晚只是没搞懂
- No, no. I couldn't figure out
怎么用你的收银机 然后那帮人把我抬出来的时候
how to work your register, and you were gone
你已经走了
by the time the gang carried me out of there.
不管怎么说 我不能直接把钱就扔在那里
Anyway, I didn't want to leave this just lying around.
在酒吧学校里学到的第一件事就是
First thing you learn in bar school is
吧台上顺手牵羊的人太多了
there's too many sticky fingers on the other side of the bar.
所以 这给你 里面包含了小费和其他全部费用
So here you go. That's tips and everything.
- 那可是一大把钱啊
- That's a lot of green.
- 一共4000美元
- $4,000.
好吧 可能...
All right, may--
也许是我太过草率下结论了
maybe I jumped to some conclusions about--
- 算了 没事
- Don't worry about it.
顺便告诉你 我没有拿分成
And so you know, I didn't take a cut.
没拿属于我的小费
My gratuity was
我只是想重温一下过去的时光
just getting to live out a little of my yesterdays.
所以…
So...
再次感谢你
thank you again.
- 嘿 斯特凡尼德斯
- Hey, Stephanides.
你真的没多少天可活了吗
Are you really dying?
- 等遗嘱出来的时候你就会知道
- You'll know when the will comes out.
- 我以为你们把车的暖气修好了
- Thought you got the heater fixed?
- 恭喜布拉德和蒂芙尼
- Congratulations, Brad and Tiffany.
- 暖气重新启动需要一段时间
- It takes a while to get it cranked back up.
不要问
Don't ask.
-基德
- Kidd.
嗯…
Uh...
我听说你要离开我去72号♥云梯队那边
I hear you're leaving me for Truck 72.
- 对不起
- I'm so sorry.
我也是刚来上班的时候才知道的
I just found out top of shift.
- 嗯 我在想
- Yeah. I just--I thought--
我是说 据我所知 你原本
I mean, my understanding was that you were looking
还不想向领导层迈进的
to take a step back from leadership.
- 我只是…
- I was but...
上次出勤响应救援的时候
when the call came at me this time,
我发现自己真的很想要一个答案
I just found myself really wanting to answer.
就觉得是时候了
It just felt right.
- 当然 当然
- Sure, sure.
但是 你知道 那可是一群“少棒队”呀
But, you know... Bad News Bears?
- 噢 我会把他们调♥教♥成洋基队的(棒球队)
- Oh, I'm gonna turn them into the Yankees.
- 好吧
- Okay.
- 听着 我想要谢谢你
- And, listen, I just want to thank you.
51号♥大队在凯西走后 我当时也不在队
You know, I wasn't here when 51 needed
云梯队需要一个副队长的带领
a lieutenant to step in after Casey left,
是你接替了我们
and you answered that call.
而且我亲眼见识到了
And I have seen for myself
你是一个多么牛逼的领袖
what a great leader you are on 81.
我知道我爱的云梯队
And it gives me confidence
只有交在你手里
to move outside the house knowing that
我才能放心地离开咱大队
the truck that I love is in your hands.
- 你觉得那群活宝今晚还会再来吗
- You think any of that rowdy crew will be around?
- 就那一晚而已 我保证
- That was a one night kind of thing, I assure you.
莫利酒吧一切会恢复如常的
Molly's will be back to normal.
- 该死的 -太遗憾了
- Damn it. - Too bad.
-你俩说啥呢 那些家伙就是群疯子
- What are you talking about? Those guys were maniacs.
- 是啊 我们知道
- Yeah, we know.
莫利酒吧打烊后 我们和他们一起出去玩
We hung out with them after Molly's closed.
他们太他妈好玩了
They were awesome as hell,
然后他们又去了下一间酒吧喝了两千块的酒
plus they spent like another two grand at the next bar.
- 嗯 你有他们的电♥话♥吗
- Well, you got their phone numbers?
给他们发短♥信♥ 告诉他们斯特凡尼德斯
Text them and you tell them that Stephanides
以后每周五晚上都会去莫利
will be back behind that bar Friday nights.
- 他会吗 -当然 谁让一切皆有可能呢
- He will be? - Yeah, anything's possible.
- 你不能
- You can't--
- 要一起去吃早餐吗
- Want to grab breakfast?
- 好呀 我有的是时间
- Sure. I got nothing but time.
- 加洛
- Gallo.
晚上十点到上面写的地址来 穿暖一点再过来
Be at that address, 10:00 p.m. Bring something warm.
- 嗯 我打算直接回家
- Well, I am going straight home
洗个暖暖的暖水澡
and taking a very warm shower.
你呢
How about you?
- 不知道
- No plans actually.
- 不去见埃文
- Not going to see Evan?
- 就像我说的 那只是一♥夜♥情♥而已
- Like I said, it was just a one night thing.
好吧 我只是想说 谢谢你
Okay, I just want to say that, while I appreciate you
谢谢你帮我们插队排到前面去
bumping the ambulance to the front of the list,
我不想让其他人觉得
I don't want anyone thinking
我得到了特殊的关照 好吗
that I am getting special favors, okay?
- 明白 但是我现在真的不想
- Noted, but I'm really not thinking about
思考关于救护车暖气的事 - 那也是
ambulance heaters right now. - Noted right back.
- 金赛班上有人受伤了
- There was an injury in Kinsey's class.
对那个消防员来说是坏消息 但对你来说是好消息
Bad news for that firefighter, good news for you.
如果我能帮你补习 让你赶上课程进度的话
If I can get you caught up on your course work,
他说他可以破例把你塞到班上的名额里去
he said he could slip you into that spot.
- 真的吗 那太好了
- Really? That's amazing.
- 所以 这就是我们接下来要做的
- So that's what we're gonna do.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表