- 我们在这里练安全吗
- Are we cleared to be up here?
- 你还想不想去上那个班了
- Do you want to get into that class or not?
- 你拿到他的电♥话♥号♥码了吗
- Did you think to get his cell phone number?
- 佛罗里达能有多少个斯特凡尼德斯
- How many Stephanides can there be in Florida?
- 嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
- 能借一步说话吗 -好
- Can I grab you for a sec? - Yeah.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
- 你不能离开81号♥云梯队而去72号♥云梯队
- You're not leaving Truck 81 to go over to 72.
- 谢谢你的好意 但我已经下定决心了
- I appreciate the thought, but I have made up my mind.
- 不
- No.
你不能离开81号♥云梯队而去72号♥云梯队
You are not leaving 81 to go over to 72
因为我要去72号♥云梯队
because I am.
听着 当我来51号♥大队的时候 我从未想过
Look, when I came to 51, I never expected to find
能在一个消防站做一个常驻副队
a permanent house to be a lieutenant.
我只是想着只要上几班就行了
I just figured it'd be a few shifts and on down the road.
- 佩勒姆
- Pelham.
- 但我接受的教育
- But I got way more of an education
远不止是做一名副队长
than just being a lieutenant.
我学到了 一个消防站它应该是什么样的
I learned what a house should be.
一个云梯队它应该是什么样的
What a truck should be.
你知道的 51号♥大队教会了我
You know, 51 taught me that
一所好的消防站 不只是靠长官
a great house isn't just officers
或是消防员 两者都需要
or firefighters, it's both.
团结在一起
Together.
像对待自己第二个家一样 对待彼此
Treating each other like a second family.
- 是啊 而且你现在也是这个大家庭的一员啊
- Yeah, and you are part of that family now.
- 嗯 我知道
- Well, now I know.
在我目睹了这一切后
After what I've seen here,
我可以把51号♥大队的精神带到72号♥云梯队去
I can carry 51 with me to Truck 72
让它变成值得骄傲的东西
and make that into something to be proud of.
我也许没有办法把他们调♥教♥成洋基队
And I may not be able to make them into the Yankees,
但我会把他们训练成优秀的”少棒队“
but I'm shooting for the Good News Bears.
- 好吧 但是博登
- Okay, but Boden--
- 已经搞定了
- Already cleared it.
在消防站 你说谢谢我
At the firehouse, you thanked me,
但我也想向你说声谢谢
but I want to thank you.
听着 如果不是因为你的话
Look, I wouldn't even be in the CFD right now
我现在都不会在CFD里
if it weren't for you.
你不仅仅是凯莉 和那些由你一手训练出来的
You're not just an inspiration to Kylie
"烈焰女孩"的偶像
and the girls you train.
我看得出加洛他也很崇拜你 还有里特…
I see Gallo look up to you, Ritter...
是队里每一个人
hell, everyone.
包括我
Including me.
我很高兴能代替你接管了81号♥云梯队副队的位置
I'm just glad I could keep your seat warm for you.
- 抱一个
- Come here.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
- 嗯
- Well...
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
开始发号♥施令吧
Just got to start giving orders.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
- 你还好吗 副队
- You good, Lieutenant?
- 嗯 我很好
- Yeah, I'm good.
- 那就好
- Good.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表