They seemed more concern with how much time
我对你付出多少时间和精力
and attention I've been giving you.
管理救护车的所有班别
Covering full shifts on ambo,
像我这样经常出现在消防局
popping by the firehouse as often as I do.
你知道的 基本上
You know, basically all the stuff
所有惹恼加洛的举动
that annoys Gallo.
- 等下 投诉中有提到
- Wait, was the kiss even mentioned
我们接吻吗
in the complaint?
- 我不知道
- I do not know.
我无法调阅投诉
I'm not allowed to see it.
- 那么有可能
- So is there a chance that Righetti
不是里盖蒂提出投诉
isn't the one who filed the complaint?
也许是…加洛
And maybe it was Gallo.
- 你比我更了解他
- You know him better than I do.
不过无论是谁
But whoever it was...
这个情况显然已经成为问题
This is obviously becoming a problem.
维奥莱特 我觉得我们应该放慢步调
Violet, I think we need to take a step back from us.
暂时分开一段时间
Just some time apart.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 嘿 伙计们 -嘿
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
- 你们要给我什么东西
- What do you got for me?
- 这是车祸现场找到的东西
- So this came from the scene of that accident.
事故发生前的
It's a high-value ATM withdrawal
高额柜员机提款
just prior to the crash.
似乎是值得追查的线索
Seems like it might be worth looking into.
- 哼 有意思
- Huh, interesting.
你在哪找到的
Where'd you find it?
- 我的一个下属找到的
- One of my guys picked it up.
- 车里有现金吗
- Was the cash in the car?
或其他伤者身上有现金
Or on any of the victims?
- 不 没有 我们没有看见
- No, not-- not that we saw.
- 很高兴这单案件有线索
- Be nice to catch a break in this case.
鉴证科在车里找不到
Forensics couldn't pull a single useable print
任何有用的指纹
from the car.
我会循线索去查的 看看有什么结果
I'll run this down, see what we can find out.
谢谢你们把它送过来- 不用客气
Thanks for bringing it by. - Yeah, you bet.
怎么了
What?
- 没什么
- Nothing.
- 好吧 我选"州与首府"
- Okay, sure, I'll take states and capitals.
地图很有趣 对吧
Maps are fun, right?
- 那么我选"美国
- All right, then I guess I will take...
殖民时期"
colonial America.
我不知道那个时期的事 不过…
Well, I don't remember anything about that, but--
- 我也不知道
- Me neither.
- 好吧 只剩两个科目需要分配了
- Okay, only two subjects left to divvy up.
我们进展得很好
We're doing great.
英语和数学
English and math. Ooh.
你在读"朱古力奖门人"
You're reading "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"?
- 哦 我选这个
- Oh! I'll take that.
那我只能选单位分数除法了
And I have to take dividing unit fractions?
不可能
No way.
- 不可能
- No way.
- 嘿 小心点 懂吗
- Hey, careful, all right?
别插手管我们之间的争执
This is a battle you don't want to get stuck in the middle of.
好吧 猜拳决定
All right, rock, paper, scissors.
- 放马过来吧 - 哦哦
- Bring it on. - Uh-oh.
- 一 二 ...
- One, two--
哦 哈哈哈 - 不
Oh, ho, ho! - No!
- "朱古力奖门人" 我来了
- "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," here I come.
不用算分数了 嘿
Oh! No fractions for me. Hey!
不 哦 嘿
No! Oh, hey!
- 杰维 快救我 她发疯啦
- Javi, hold me, hold me. She's crazy, she's crazy!
- 不 - 哦 我的天 别闹了
- No! No! - Oh, my God, oh, my God, no!
- 好吧 好吧
- Okay, okay!
- 那张柜员机的收据是重要线索
- That ATM receipt was a real find.
收据上的账户是属于
The account belongs to Luke Weber,
那辆车的车主路克•韦伯的
the owner of the vehicle.
- 在车祸中丧生的那名男子
- Guy that died in the crash.
- 他在那天上午提款三次
- He actually made three withdrawals that morning.
全部都在一小时之内
All within an hour, all at different branches,
在不同的分行提取最高金额
and all for the maximum amount.
- 听起来他是被逼的
- Sounds like he was being pressed into it.
- 你说得没错
- You got that right.
我们从银行的闭路电视截取画面
We pulled footage from the bank security cameras.
这名男子… 看起来眼熟吗
Does, uh, this guy look familiar?
- 恩 他就是司机
- Yep. That's the driver.
- 那这一切就开始说得通了
- It's all starting to make sense now.
- 这名枪手绑♥架♥或劫持
- So your gunman here, he kidnaps or carjacks
另外两人 由他开车
the other two and then he drives around,
以每次1000美元
draining the victims' bank accounts
提光受害者的钱 - 似乎就是这么简单
1,000 bucks at a time? - Simple as that.
- 你在车祸现场救出的女性
- That woman you pulled out of the wreck,
她目前的情况很稳定吧 是吧
she's in a stable condition now, right?
- 嗯哼
- Mm-hmm.
- 她没有对你说出这一切
- She didn't explain any of that to you?
- 她的头部受到重创
- She took a real shot to the head.
想不起那天上午的事
Can't recall anything from that morning.
我们还不知道他的姓名来进行通缉
So we still don't have a name, still can't find the guy,
但至少已经知道怎么回事
but at least now we know what happened.
- 斯黛拉 - 嗨
- Stella. - Hey there.
你看起来气色不错
You look great.
感觉怎样
How you feeling?
- 好一点了
- A little better.
- 我把那张收据交给警方
- I gave the cops that receipt,
然后他们查看了
and they took a look at the security footage
柜员机的闭路电视影像
from the ATM machine.
听着 艾德安娜
Look, Adriana,
我不确定整件事的细节
I can't say for sure what's going on here,
但我可以猜个大概
but I do have a pretty good idea.
我觉得你
I think that you do know
认识那名司机
the guy who was driving that car.
你应该相当了解他
I think you know him really well.
他应该是那种
I think that he is the kind of guy
喜欢掐人颈部的人
who likes to take people by the neck.
我明白
And I get it.
你很害怕
You're scared.
你想做对的事
And you want to do the right thing.
但把收据丢进我的外套口袋还不够
But slipping that receipt into my coat pocket,
还不够
it's not enough.
警方想知道他的名字
The cops, they want to know his name.
如果你不告诉警方
But if you don't tell them before they figure out
等到警方发现了你和他的关系之后
what your relationship really is...
就没有任何人可以帮你了
There's nothing anybody can do to help you.
- 你不懂
- You don't understand.
- 我非常懂
- Yeah, I do.
这很难
It's hard.
供出你曾经很在乎的人
Turning in somebody that you once cared about.
感觉像是背叛
It feels like a betrayal.
可是 天呐 他早已经背叛你了
But...God, he has already betrayed you.
而且他绝对不会停止
And he'll never stop
除非你表明你的立场
until you take a stand.
艾德安娜 如果你出面提供线索
Adriana, if you come forward,
我会尽我的全力保护
I will do everything in my power
你的安全的
to keep you safe.
我保证
That's a promise.
- 我要替你抽血 亲爱的
- I need to draw some blood, hon.
- 嘿 我注意到
- Hey, I couldn't help but notice
你在更衣室里对我视而不见
you walked right by me in the locker room.
然后在公共休息室也是如此
And again in the common room.
此刻在训练塔也一样 这是怎么回事
And right now in the tower. Violet, what's going on?
- 你真的要假装你什么都不知道吗
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表