- You're really gonna pretend you don't know?
- 什么.. 我不必假装 因为我真的不知道
- Wha--I don't have to pretend, 'cause I don't know.
- 61号♥救护车 多名伤者倒下
- Ambulance 61, multiple victims down,
百老汇北街4730号♥
4730 north Broadway.
- 嘿 你们最好快点进去
- Hey, you guys better hurry up.
里面简直像战场
It's a war zone in there.
EFC又和另一队打起来
The EFC got chippy with the other team again.
- EFC
- EFC?
- 恩 奇华特搏击俱乐部
- Yeah, the Edgewater Fight Club.
这里的啤酒联盟曲棍球队
It's the beer league hockey team over here.
一堆好斗的板凳球员总是毁掉练习
Bunch of bench brawlers that ruin every practice.
- 嘿 在这边 - 怎么回事
- Hey, over here. - What happened?
- 典型棍棒决斗
- Classic stick duel,
他在横杆推挡受伤
he got caught in the cross-check.
- 我试图阻止这些笨蛋
- I was trying to stop these pinheads,
结果有人打中我的嘴
and somebody cracked me right in the mouth.
好吧 有多严重 - 我看看
Well, what's the damage? - Let me have a look.
- 哦 天 很严重吗
- Aw, jeez, it's bad. Is it bad?
- 呃 不不不 我看过更糟的
- Uh, no, no, I've-- I've seen worse.
呃 你呼吸有困难吗
Um, are you having any trouble breathing?
- 还好 不会
- Not really. Well, I mean,
我的右眼视力
vision's a little im-- a little fuzzy
有点模糊 - 那是因为你的鼻子
in my right eye. - Yeah, it's 'cause your nose
被完全撞歪了
got knocked completely sideways.
- 啊 真的吗 - 恩
- Aw, really? - Yeah.
- 真的吗 - 恩
- Really? - Yeah.
- 艾玛 这里交给我
- Emma, I'll take over here.
不如你去看看那边那位男士吧
Why don't you check on that gentleman, please.
- 好的 你怎么了
- Okay. What happened to you?
- 我掉了一只牙
-I lost a tooth.
- 呃 不 是两只
- Uh, no, you lost two teeth.
- 哦 这意味着我吞下其中一只牙了
- Oh, that means I must have swallowed the other one.
- 好吧 这只牙的牙根还在
- Well, this one still has its roots.
在你能够去看牙医之前
Just soak it in some milk, keep it moist
把牙浸泡在牛奶里保持湿润
until you can see your dentist.
至于另一只牙
As for the other one, it'll pass
会在24到48小时之内
through the narrowest part of your digestive tract
穿过消化道最窄之处 把这个放在你的嘴上
within 24 to 48 hours. Put that on your mouth.
你没事吧 你怎么了
You okay? What happened to you?
- 顺便也联♥系♥
- And let's reach out to Hope Lutheran
印第安纳波利斯的信义会
in Indianapolis too.
很好 谢谢你 艾伦
Sounds good. Thanks, Ellen.
抱歉让你们久等了 - 没关系
Sorry about that, guys. - No problem.
- 这个星期有34名新未成年难民进入系统
- 34 new refugee minors entered our system this week.
要把他们分配到各地实在太困难了
It's been a nightmare trying to place them all.
我们没有足够的照顾家庭
We just don't have enough sponsor homes available.
我们到处打电♥话♥求援
We're putting calls out everywhere.
- 天啊
- Damn.
恩 谢谢你们这么辛苦工作
Well, thank you for all that you do.
你们的计划非常出色 - 谢谢 乔
You have an amazing program. - Appreciate that, Joe.
现在 我们来谈谈杰维的情况吧
Now, let's talk about Javi.
如你们所知 我们首要的事就是
As you guys know, our first goal is
让孩子与家人团聚
to reunify a child with their family,
但是就杰维的案子来说的话
but in Javi's case, the chances are slim
这种机会越来越渺茫了
and narrowing as we speak.
- 他姑姑呢
- What about an aunt?
杰维以为他有机会和姑姑团聚
Javi was under the impression that was a possibility?
- 我们四处发放讯息
- We've put leads out everywhere,
但没有线索
but haven't found a trace.
杰维会很失望的
Javi's gonna be so disappointed.
他已经提起这件事好几次了
He's brought it up a couple of times.
- 我很抱歉
- I'm sorry.
我们非常感谢你们所做的事
And we appreciate all you two have done.
不过要是你们无法长♥期♥照顾杰维
But if this situation with Javi isn't going to work out
请现在就告诉我
for you long-term, I need to know that now
这样我们才能尽快地替他寻找新的家庭
so we can start looking for a new home for him ASAP.
- 在那场混战中总共
- I think a total of six teeth were lost
失去了约六只牙
at that one scrimmage.
- 有几个人可能要
- Couple of those guys, might be time
收起溜冰鞋了 - 恩
to hang up the skates. - Yeah.
你面对血腥场面仍然沉稳冷静
You're pretty unflappable with the bloody stuff.
你一直都是这样吗
Have you always been that way?
- 恩 这种事从未真正困扰过我
- Yeah, it's never really bothered me.
- 恩 -嘿 我们是很好的团队
- Hmm. - Hey, we make a great team.
我不是那种喜欢肉麻方式的人
Never been much for the touchy-feely.
- 恩 看出来了
- Yeah, I noticed that.
- 呃 我随后就进去
- Uh, I'll be inside in just a minute.
你怎么能做那种事 - 干啥了我
How could you do that? - Do what?
小维 你怎么了 -我知道是你
Vi, what's going on with you? - I know it was you
向上级告发我和霍金斯的事
that outed my relationship with Hawkins to the brass.
- 你认真的吗 - 你清楚地说过
- Are you serious? - You made it very clear
你不喜欢我跟他在一起
that you were not a big fan of me and him.
不是你还会有谁去告密 - 听着 够了
Who else would it have been? - Look, stop.
里盖蒂前几天晚上在莫利酒吧
Righetti was at Molly's the other night
告诉大家他看见你俩
and he was telling everyone that he saw
在医院接吻
you two kissing at Med.
- 等一下 什么 他还跟谁说了
- Wait, what? Who did he tell?
- 想听的人都听得见
- Anyone that would listen.
我告诉他如果他再敢逼逼赖赖
And I told him if he kept spreading
我会揍他丫的
rumors about you, I'd lay him out.
可是太迟了
But I was too late.
- 这就是你试图想告诉我的事
- That's what you were trying to tell me.
- 恩 是的
- Mm, yeah.
我想告诉你他提出投诉了
I wanted you to know he'd already filed the complaint.
- 布莱克 我真的很抱歉
- Blake, I'm-- I'm so, so sorry.
我看你之前的表现
I just thought 'cause of the way
我还以为是你… - 不
you acted before that it had-- - No, it--
不论我的表现是过度保护 或是妒忌
no matter the way I've acted, over-protective, jealous,
随便你想怎么说都好
whatever you want to call it, I--
我绝对不会做伤害你的事
I would never do anything to hurt you.
你是我最亲近的朋友之一 维奥莱特
You're one of my closest friends, Violet.
我是说…我曾经以为你是
I mean, I thought you were.
- 艾德安娜
- Adriana.
- 我不知道他计划那种事
- I didn't know what he was planning.
我真的不知道- 没事的
Look, I had no idea. - It's okay.
这...
It's--
过来 先坐下
come on, just sit down.
- 听着 他突然拔枪指着一个男的
- Look, he just pulled a gun on this guy
然后叫我上车
and told me to get in the car.
我并不想上车 可是… - 可是你很害怕
Like, I didn't want to, but-- - But you were scared.
- 是的 然后我告诉我自己
- Right, and I-- and I told myself,
"何必惹他生气呢"
"Why make him mad?"
这一切在10分钟内就会结束了
This will all be over in ten minutes.
但当他看到这个男的账户里
But then he saw how much money this guy had
有多少钱之后
in his bank account,
他的眼神完全变了
and he just got this look in his eye.
然后所有的柜员机都提不出钱了
And then all the ATMs, they just stopped paying out.
- 提款金额可能已经达到每日限额
- They probably hit their daily withdrawal limit.
- 可是蒂勒... 他想
- Yeah, but Tiller, he-- he wanted
等到第二天再继续提款
to wait until the next day and do it all over again.
- 蒂勒
- Tiller.
- 恩 是的
- Y--yeah. Yeah.
他想把这个男的
And he wanted to take this guy
囚禁起来一晚
and hold him prisoner overnight.
我告诉他"宝贝 我们不能这么做”
And I told him, like, "Baby, we cannot do this."
可是他不听我的话
But he wouldn't listen to me.
于是我企图下车
So I tried to get out of the car,
他却猛踩下油门 把车开得越来越快
but then he just hit the gas and he went faster and faster,
我无法跳车
and I couldn't get out of the car,
然后我们...
and then we--
- 然后你们的车就撞毁了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表