- 我因为救了那个婴儿而获奖了
- I'm receiving an award for saving that newborn.
- 你是觉得你不配得那个奖吗
- You don't think you deserve it.
- 我不知道 我的意思是 也许吧
- I don't know. I mean, maybe?
- 维奥莱特 没有也许
- Violet, there's no maybe.
- 所以你对我没有感觉或者什么的之类的吧
- It's not like you have feelings for me, right?
- 只是想确认一下 你没有因为我抢了你的位置
- Just wanted to make sure there's no bad blood
而感到不爽什么的
for me taking the job you went for.
- 每个人都说你是个优秀的副队
- Well, everyone says you're a good choice.
所以我得亲眼看看你的实力
I have to see for myself.
- 你应该先调查杰森·佩勒姆他这个人的
- You should've vetted Jason Pelham.
- 我调查了 - 但不是跟我这调查的
- I did. - Not with me.
- 那个在你们响应的救援行动中受伤的消防员
- That firefighter who got hurt on your call,
她说这是你的错 -什么
she says it's your fault. - What?
- 我觉得是你给她施压 让她捏造了事实
- I think you pressured her into fabricating a story.
- 那你能证明是我指使的吗
- Can you prove it?
- 情况有多糟
- How bad is it?
- 他们建议是终止和你的劳动合同
- They're recommending termination.
- 快点 孩子们
- Hurry up, kids.
- 好吧 当心点
- Okay, all right, I, oh-- watch out.
-嘿 家里不是只有你一个人吃麦片的好吗
- Hey, you aren't the only one who eats cereal.
- 那你不会买♥♥你自己那份的牛奶吗
- Shouldn't you be buying your own milk?
我想吃多少就吃多少
I'll use as much as I want.
-哦 所以现在是卢克·赫尔曼的世界是吧
- Oh, so it's Luke Herrmann's world,
我们都住你的世界里是吧
and we're all just living in it.
- 总好过住在父母的车♥库♥里要好
- Better than living in our parents' garage.
- 是在车♥库♥上面 - 够了
- Above the garage. - Enough!
-屌♥丝 -卢克
- Loser. - Luke!
嘿 你可别急着长大 好吗
Hey, you're not allowed to grow up, okay?
就是这样
There!
这样你就长不大了
That's to keep you the same size.
- 还很早 你要去哪
- It's early. Where are you going?
- 消防局那边让救火车的副队长们今天过去消防学院一趟
- They got engine lieutenants over at the academy today,
要我们在救火车上学习新的技巧 所以
and we're learning new whirlydoos on the rig, so...
我今天得上一整天的课
I will be in class all day.
感觉今天以副队的身份来上班好奇怪
It feels strange stepping in as active lieutenant for a shift.
尤其是考虑到佩勒姆的事
Especially considering what's happening with Pelham.
- 佩勒姆的事不关你的事
- Pelham's situation isn't on you.
而且如果你的职位因此而变成永久性的话
And if the position does become permanent...
也许这就是命中注定的
maybe it's fate.
- 不过 我感觉确实比我想象中的要紧张
- I do feel more nervous than I thought I would, though.
- 嘿 没什么好紧张的
- Hey, no reason for nerves.
- 嗯 倒是你身上的某个地方能恰到好处地
- Well, there is, um, there's one key element from you
帮我缓解一下压力
that always helps.
- 我觉得如果我们在这里开干的话会惹上麻烦的
- I think we'd get in trouble if we did that here.
-是 是 那倒也是
- Yes. Yes, um, well, there is that.
但你还是得用你那独特的 凯利的口吻
But there is also that one magic phrase that you say
来说出那句附带魔力的话
in that magical Kelly way.
- 你可以的 斯特拉·基德
- You got this, Stella Kidd.
- 嘿
- Hey.
这事还没有完全定下来
This is not a done deal.
还是会有转机的
Still a lot that needs to happen.
委员需要审查
Commissioner needs to review the findings
纪律委员会的调查结果
of the disciplinary committee.
工会也在考虑上诉
Union is considering an appeal.
- 恕我直言
- Look, all due respect,
我们都知道这只是形式
we both know these are just formalities.
否则 我现在就已经穿上我的消防服装备了
Otherwise, I'd be in my station gear right now.
- 这话我可不爱听 佩勒姆
- I refuse to accept that, Pelham.
我在外面
I'm out there.
忙得热火朝天 用我自己的方式来做好高层的工作
Rattling cages, working my way up the chain of command.
除非你能得到公正的对待 否则我是不会放你走的
I will not let this go until you get a fair shake.
- 头儿
- Chief...
我很感激你所做的一切
I appreciate all that you're doing.
但你不会想被我拖下水的
But you don't wanna get dragged down with me.
这不关你的事
This isn't your fight.
- 不是个鬼
- The hell it isn't.
- 81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
- Truck 81, Squad 3. Ambulance 61.
多名被困受害者 霍尔斯特德&罗斯福商场
Multiple trapped victims. Halstead and Roosevelt.
-我们先来的 副队 所以现场听你指挥
- We're first in, Lieutenant. The scene is yours.
- 芝加哥消防局
- Fire Department.
让一下 让一下 -不好意思
Make way, make way. - Excuse us.
-穆奇 去确保扶梯已经切断电源
- Mouch, make sure the power's cut off.
怎么回事
What happened?
- 扶梯不知道哪里坏了 然后扶梯骤停他们就从上面摔下来了
- Something broke, and everybody came flying down.
上面也有人受伤了
There's somebody else hurt up top.
是一位可怜的女士 - 好的 好的
This poor lady. - Okay, okay.
云梯队 我上去看看情况 -收到
Truck, I'm going up top. - Copy.
- 我们过去那边的墙上等待救护
- Just wait at the wall over there.
- 让一下 退后 往后退
- Make way, step back. Step back.
好 我来搞定她
All right, I got her.
云梯队 处理好下面的受害者们
Truck, handle the victims at the bottom.
- 收到 -我们需要更多的救护车支援
- Copy. - We're gonna need more ambos.
61号♥救护车呼叫总部 我们需要启动一级紧急医疗服务计划
61 to main, we need an EMS Plan One.
-收到 61号♥救护车 -我们会救你出来的
- Copy that, 61. - We're gonna get you out.
不!
No!
请救救我 -救援队 你们负责救她出来
Please, help me. - Squad, you got this.
我下去了 -收到
I'm going back down. - Copy.
- 放松 放松 不要着急
- All right, easy, easy, easy. Take it easy.
尽量不要动 不要去碰
Try to stop moving. Don't touch.
好的 我需要你往后倒
Okay, I need you to lean back.
- 帮个忙 -好的
- Need hands? - Got it.
- 交给我
- Got it.
-哦 我的天哪
- Oh, my God!
- 嗯
- All right.
卡普 托尼 把木垛 工具箱
Capp, Tony. Bring in cribbing, tool bag,
和一把横截锯拿上来
and a cutoff saw.
尽快 麻溜点动起来
Double time. Let's go, move.
- 这边什么情况
- All right, what are we looking at?
-一个一只脚卡在扶梯里了
- We got a foot caught in the steps,
一个双手夹在两个扶梯中间
hands trapped between these two stairs,
再有就是这家伙了
and this guy here.
-我没事 就是被卡住了起不来
- I'm okay. I just can't get up.
- 好的 盖洛 你负责这个人
- All right. Gallo, you take this guy.
穆奇 你负责她
Mouch, you take her.
我们先把这家伙弄出来
Let's get this guy out of here.
- 先试一下从他的肩膀的位置分离出来
- Let's try to peel back his shoulder.
- 出来了 - 谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
- 给我哈里根撬棍 -谢谢。
- Halligan. - Thanks.
-好了 先生 我们现在要试着把扶梯撬开
- All right, sir, we're gonna try to peel back this stair
大概一到两英寸 看看能不能让你的脚出来
about an inch or two to see if we can pry your foot free.
- 等一下 盖洛
- Hang on! Gallo,
如果我们移♥动♥下面的扶梯的话 传动齿轮就会转动回到上面去
if we move the stairs down here, the gears move up top.
西弗莱德 你能帮我固定住传动齿轮吗
Severide, can you stabilize the drive gears for me?
我这边需要移♥动♥一下扶梯
I need to move this step.
-收到 克鲁兹
- Copy that. Cruz.
- 我们上面弄好了
- We're good to go up here.
- 可以了
- Go for it.
- 来了
- Here.
-卡普 托尼 先用木垛垫住
- Hey, Capp, Tony, cribbing first.
待在角落里 好吗
Stay in the corner, all right?
-好了 出来了
- All right, there we go.
很好 -走这边
Good. - Step right here.
-就这样 -好的
- There you go. - Okay.
好的 等一下 不要动
All right, one second. Sit tight.
- 我扶着你 来吧
- I got you. Come on.
- 把这个拉起来 可以了吗
- Pull this up. Good?
- 好叻
- Okay.
啊
Ah.
哦 好了
Oh, all right.
- 好了
- Okay.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表