- 你在81号♥云梯队上的领导能力
- I have been impressed with your leadership
给我留下了深刻印象。
on Truck 81.
所以我想给你一个全职副队的职位。
I wanna offer you the full-time lieutenant spot.
- 我愿意接受。
- I accept.
- 斯特拉·基德。
- Stella Kidd.
在她知道我们云梯队空出了
After she she know that we had an open spot
一个副队的岗位后
for a truck lieutenant,
她并没有马上过来申请担任副队的岗位。
She didn't immediately come and claim it.
是有什么我不知道的事吗?
Is there something more going on here that I'm not seeing?
-我不知道发生了什么,
- I don't know what's going on anymore.
她到底是在乎,还是不在乎。
If she cares, if she doesn't.
我没办法告诉你,因为我也不知道。
I can't tell you because I don't know.
- 嗨,凯利。
- Hi, Kelly.
说实话,我只是愣住了。
To be honest, I just froze.
突然间空出一个
I knew that the lieutenant position at 51
51号♥消防队的副队岗位,
was suddenly open and that
我知道如果我想要这个职位的话,我必须马上抓住机会。
I had to grab it right then if I wanted it.
但我... -但你没有。
But I... - But you didn't.
- 我知道。
- I know.
我知道这听起来愚蠢。
And that must sound crazy.
听着,我只是有点慌了。
Look, I kinda panicked.
因为建立”烈焰女孩“这个项目
Because setting up Girls on Fire programs
真的让人感觉太棒了。
was amazing.
而且这对我来说是一个机会,让我可以从
And it was a chance for me to step off the bullet train
原本一直想要成为副队的这条路上走下来,
that I had been on towards the lieutenant track
重新调整。
and just reset.
因为一旦我踏上成为当副队的这条路
Because once I get on that train,
我就没有时间跟进”烈焰女孩“这个项目了。
there will be no time for Girls on Fire.
或者除了工作之外的其他事情了。
Or much of anything else besides work.
-所以现在你是不想当申请当副队了?
- Now you don't wanna be a lieutenant?
-不,我想。
- No, I do.
只是现在还不是时候。
Just maybe not right this second.
可能我会恐慌的一部分原因是,
You know, maybe part of my panic
我只是觉得
was just the feeling that
我还不需要把我的未来安排得那么紧。
I don't need to lock my future down so tight just yet.
-你连电♥话♥都不给我回一个。
- You just stopped calling me back.
你就像人间蒸发了一样。
You just left.
你这样无声无息的消失让我想弄明白
You left me wondering
你到底是出了什么事。
what the hell was going on with you.
想知道你还好吗?
Were you okay?
还是你和其他的男人在一起了?
Were you with someone else?
-当然不是了。我没有。
- Of course not. I wasn't.
是,我是搞砸了。
Yeah, I screwed up.
凯利。
Kelly.
凯利。
Kelly.
我真的也很想你。
I missed you so much.
我很想回家和你待在一起,
I was so excited to come home and just be with you
当着你的面向你解释清楚,
and explain all this stuff in person
而不是通过三言两语的语♥音♥通话。
and not over some dumb phone.
我也知道我早该这么做的。
And I should've done it sooner.
我真的真的很爱你。
I love you with everything I got.
永远都不会改变。
That is never gonna change.
- 今天是格里芬的生日,所以我们打算在波特兰一家他最爱的餐厅
- And it's Griffin's birthday, so we're doing a surprise party
给他搞一个惊喜生日派对。
for him at this restaurant he loves in Portland.
-哦,真贴心。还挺有趣的。
- Aw, that's so sweet. And fun.
-是啊,我都有点小兴奋呢。
- Yeah, I'm excited.
也就是说
That being said,
下个轮班我得抛弃你自己去玩了
I realize that I'm abandoning you next shift
而且临时工人员名单里的人貌似都不咋地。
and the floater pool isn't pretty.
所以我得先向你说声抱歉了。
So I apologize in advance.
-别担心。
- Don't worry about that.
能有多糟呢,是吧?
How bad can it be?
-这个嘛……
- Eh...
斯特拉!
Stella!
- 嘿,姐♥妹♥们♥。
- Hey, you.
- 哦!
- Oh!
哦,我好想你啊!
Oh, I missed you!
-我也是。
- Missed you too.
嗨。-嗨。
Hi. - Hey.
-欢迎回来。-谢谢。
- Welcome back. - Thank you.
天啊,你看起来真不错。
God, you look good.
- 请求允许拥一个~ 副队。
- Requesting permission to hug the lieutenant.
- 来吧~
- Take it away.
你好吗,老赫?
How you doing, Lieutenant?
好了,先这样,我得去找一下博登。
All right, yeah. Going to talk to Boden.
- 去吧。
- Go.
- 斯特拉·基德?
- Stella Kidd?
- 我是佩勒姆副队。
- I'm Lieutenant Pelham.
- 新云梯队副队。
- The new lieutenant on truck.
- 是的。
- That's right.
- 嗯,欢迎来到51号♥消防队。
- Well, welcome to 51.
- 我从未想过要给你施加太多的压力。
- I never intended to exert undue pressure.
-不,头儿,你没有。
- No, Chief, you did not.
对我来说,你一直是我的良师益友。
You have been nothing but an amazing mentor to me.
我仍然很期待想要能成为一名副队。
And I am still very excited to become a lieutenant.
但我只是想把节奏放慢一点。
I just want to slow things down a bit.
好好利用我现在能所做的一切。
And take advantage of everything I can do now too.
-我不会说我很高兴
- I can't say I'm happy that you were away
你离开了这么久,
as long as you were,
但现在我的职位被提升到了更高的阶层,
but now that I've been promoted further up the ladder
我肩负着越来越多的责任使命...
and I have more and more responsibilities...
我只能说我尊重不急于求成的人。
I can respect not wanting to rush things.
但是斯特拉,
But Stella,
现在有一个长远的且很重要的职位摆在你面前。
you have a long, important career ahead of you.
我希望你不要忽视它。
You cannot lose focus.
- 我知道了。
- I hear that.
我不会的。
And I won't.
- 61号♥救护车,51号♥救火车,
- Ambulance 61, Engine 51,
81号♥云梯车,3号♥抢险车,
Truck 81, Squad 3,
车辆着火,地址是范标伦路下方的瓦克尔地下车道。
vehicle fire, Lower Wacker at Van Buren.
- 谢谢你,头儿。
- Thank you, Chief.
- 走吧。
- Come on.
-我们要到“龙嘴泉”了,伙计们!(车祸起烟场景有点像黄石国家公园的龙嘴泉)
- We're going into the dragon's mouth, boys!
-嘿,怎么回事?
- Hey, what happened?
- 在前面200英尺的地方发生了严重的车辆连环相撞。
- Pretty bad pileup about 200 feet in.
有些车看起来受损得很严重,
Some of those cars look pretty banged up,
还伴随着很严重的车辆火灾事故。
and there's one hell of a fire waiting for you.
- 在我们前方200英尺处,发生了一起
- We've got a multiple-vehicle accident and fire
车辆连环相撞和车辆火灾。
about 200 feet in.
我们得步行进去。
We're going in on foot.
让你们各队的人戴上面罩
Get your guys to mask up
尽可能地多带上一些的装备。
and grab as much gear as they can carry.
做好准备应对路人拍摄Pinterest和Instagram动态,
Be prepared to tackle some pin-ins
同时准备好输送大量的受害者们出来。
and transport multiple victims.
我们走!
Let's go!
-刚我和我的搭档进去里面
- My partner and I went in there
想确保每个人都有离开事故现场,
to make sure everyone got out,
但不知怎么的,我找不到他了。
but I lost track of him somehow.
-我们会留意一下他的。
- We'll keep an eye out for him.
-伙计们,乔,你拿上切割机和尽量多的氧气瓶。
- You guys, Joe has cutters and plenty of air bottles.
我可不想因为没氧气了再来回跑一趟。
We don't wanna be running back out here.
-加洛! -在
- Gallo! - Yeah?
-去拿些木垛来。
- Bring some cribbing.
基德,你去拿担架和护颈。
Kidd, backboards and C-collars.
穆奇,去拿液压消防钳。 -收到。
Mouch, get the jaws. - Copy.
里特,你当我的二把手。
Ritter, you're second up.
拿上掮动式折叠水带,跟我来。
Grab a shoulder load, follow me.
我们估计要走好长一段路。
We got a long stretch ahead of us.
- 收到。
- Copy.
- 其他救护车已经在路上了。
- There are more ambos on the way.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表