That's it. I'm calling it. Everybody out.
收到
Copy that.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait! Wait!
你听到那声音了吗
You hear that?
-可能是什么断了的 -嘘
- It could be a broken-- - Shh!
我摸到了个把手
Hey, I feel a handle.
感觉像什么门
Like some kind of door.
你能摸到吗
Feel that?
摸到了
Yeah. Yeah, I feel it.
看看你们能不能用上力
See if you can get any leverage.
收到
Copy that.
来吧 我们救到你了
Come on. Come on, we got you.
我们出警的时候在无线电里听到求援了
Heard the call on the radio while we were out.
还有人需要救助吗
Any victims missing?
对 一名成年男性
Yeah, one adult male.
抢险队有谁下水了
Who from Squad is diving?
他们都下去了
All of them.
我连襟杰斯
My brother-in-law, Jace--
他成功逃上岸了
Yeah, he made it to shore.
我氧气用完了 副队
I'm out of air, Lieutenant.
我也是
Me too.
听着 那边角落有个开口
Okay, look, there's an opening in that corner.
你游泳水平怎样 能憋气吗
How's your swimming? Can you hold your breath?
我肯定能从那儿游出去
I can damn sure swim out of here.
好 那我们
Okay. Let's get--
兄弟们 那是我们的出路
You guys, that's our way out.
坚持一下
All right, hold on.
81号♥云梯车呼叫消防队快艇
Hey, this is Truck 81 to the CFD Fast Boat.
你们是否能看到3号♥抢险队
You got eyes on Squad 3?
没有看到 81号♥车
Negative, Truck 81.
他们在水下多久了
How long have they been in the water?
22分钟
22 minutes.
他们的氧气还有多久会用完
How much time do they have before their air bottles run out?
我没氧气了
I'm out.
该死的
Damn it.
我们得另寻办法出去
We need to find another way out.
老天爷
Oh, God.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表