And as I'm sure she laid out for you,
她是在减少关于非紧急的求助电♥话♥
she's reducing non-emergency calls,
但更重要的是,她在病人那里,花更多的时间
but more importantly, she's spending more time
与患者们在一起,
with her patients and promoting wellness
跟进他们的身体健康和心理健康。
and mental health awareness while she's there.
我可以连续不断地说上好几个小时
I could go on for hours about it,
但是与其听我说,
but rather than hear from me,
为什么不听听这个项目
why not hear about the difference this program
对这些受益患者的影响呢?
makes from the patients whom it benefits?
- 你们好。我叫谢丽尔·雷丁斯
- Hello. My name is Cheryl Reddings,
我是这个辅助医疗项目里的病人。
and I'm a flagship patient in the paramedicine program.
在这个项目进入我的生活之前,
Before this program came into my life,
我一周估计要打两三次911求助热♥线♥。
I called 911 two or three times a week.
如果没有这个项目,我不知道自己会在哪里。
I don't know where I'd be without this program.
是这个项目改变了我的生活。
It has changed my life.
所以,请考虑继续维持这个项目进行下去。
So please, consider keeping it on.
-事情进展得还算顺利。至少我认为是这样的。
- It went really well. At least I think it did.
还有,我爱你,有一点点想你,
And I love you, and I miss you,
项目一有结果我会马上打电♥话♥告诉你的。
and I'll call you when I hear a verdict.
-不管结果如何-- 以及CFD的官僚作风,
- No matter what happens-- and with the CFD bureaucracy,
你都不知道---
you really never know--
你今天的表现是有太棒,布雷特。
you did an absolutely terrific job, Brett.
--就是!说的对!
- Hear, hear.
-你的项目是非常聪明的、有效的
- Your program is smart and effective
而且有远见的
and forward-thinking.
他们今天肯定也听到了。
And they heard that today.
-嗯,我很感谢你们俩能陪我在那。
- Well, I appreciate you both being there.
这对我来说意义重大。
It meant a lot to me.
-咋回事这是? -“大祸临头了”。
- What's going on? - Disaster.
穆奇,我们能把设备放在这里吗?
Mouch, can we store our equipment here?
- 哦,可以。
- Uh, yeah.
-那个,他们一致投票决定。
- Well, they voted unanimously.
你申请的全额资助通过了
You're fully funded.
- 哦! -啊!
- Oh! - Ahh!
--嘿!
- Hey!
-你为布雷特所做的一切真的是太棒了。
- That was really amazing what you did for Brett.
-她是个很棒的护理人员。-是啊。
- She's a great paramedic. - Yeah.
-我知道你当时也在场,
- And it wasn't lost on me that you were there,
下班了还不忘跑来支持她。
off shift, backing her up.
-哦,那我肯定不能错过这么重要的事。
- Oh, I wouldn't have missed it.
- 哦。好了。我得先走了。
- Oh. That's right. I gotta go.
恭喜你,希尔薇。我真为你感到骄傲。
Congrats, Sylvie. I'm so proud of you.
那边有一些不错的香槟随便喝。
Help yourself to any of the good champagne back there.
大家都尽情享受。
That's for everyone.
你们想待多久就待多久。
Uh, stay as long as you like.
-嘿,我们已经和头儿商量过了
- Hey, we cleared it with Chief,
第三班的人会先用
so third shift is using the spare rig
备用的云梯车几个小时,所以我们可以用81号♥云梯车。
for a few hours, we're taking 81.
我们得赶紧走,不然就赶不上了。
We got to scoot if we're gonna make it.
- 好叻。上车。
- Yep. Load up.
- 好了,有人来载你吗,
- Okay, do you have a ride,
还是需要我让人开车送你?
or do you need me to have someone drive you?
- 休,桑德拉。
- Hugh, Sandra.
你想坐消防车吗?
Think you can ride on a fire truck?
-你是有什么主意吗?
- What do you got in mind?
- 在那边!嗬嗬嗬嗬嗬嗬!
- Over there! Ho ho ho ho ho!
嗬嗬嗬嗬嗬嗬!
Ho ho ho ho ho!
嗬嗬嗬!圣诞快乐呀!
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!
-嘿,看看谁来啦!-嗬嗬嗬!
- Hey, look who we got! - Ho ho ho!
圣诞快乐!嗬嗬嗬!
Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho!
-有谁想要消防车呀? 好吧。
- Who wants a fire truck? All right.
给你。我会让你们每个人都开开心心的~
There you go. I'm gonna make you all happy.
还有谁想要?你想要什么?
Who else wants one? What do you want?
好吧,等一下。
All right, hang on.
- 圣诞快乐! -好,谁想要这个?
- Merry Christmas! - All right, who wants this?
来给你。-这是一个可动人偶。
There you go. - Here's an action figure.
下一个给你。看看我们都有什么?哦,耶!
You're next. What do we got? Oh, yeah!
看到圣诞老人了吗?哦,耶!
See Santa Claus? Oh, yeah!
嘿,圣诞老人!-嗬嗬嗬!圣诞快乐!
Hey, Santa! - Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!
嗬嗬嗬嗬嗬嗬!
Ho ho ho ho ho!
- 嗨,凯利。
- Hi, Kelly.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表